What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This One

Boxers, blue shirt, socks, and a floppy felt hat.

AmberStarfire

A blue night dress, kind of like a long t-shirt with 'It was all a dream' written on it in rainbow letters.

I left this in Australia and only found it in a storage box when I went back for a visit. I liked it so I brought it back with me.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy sleeveless dress fitted along the body and ending at the knee with a boat neckline trimmed in white; the dress buttons along the left shoulder and has a band of white dropping from the corner of the neckline to the hem, and navy sandals with three-inch heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top with silver studs beside each shoulder over pink track pants, and a hair tie keeping my hair in a ponytail.

Trigon

Caedy

Pair of brown capris, black flip flops, and a grey t-shirt with a pretty pink flower and grey sparkly leaves.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleep shirt with white and golden-brown flowers.

Trigon

Belle33

black yoga shorts, gray men's deadpool tank top

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AmberStarfire

A rainbow short-sleeved top with a heart with wings, and a colourful and floral background with little sequins on it, over dressy black slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

A thin white t-shirt and denim shorts with fuzzy white socks.  Sucking up the AC in my room while trying to write and wishing I had a swimming pool.

Trigon

Caedy

Grey yoga pants, teal colored tank top.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket that buttons off to the side, a pale blue camisole with a cheeky bow in front and white high heeled sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow pencil skirt and a white silk t-shirt style top with daisies embroidered around the neck line and white low-heeled sandals.

willow

A pair of black shorts and a red shirt
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Trigon

Some shirt from Banana Republic

Beguile's Mistress

A pale gray pencil skirt and a long-sleeved peach-colored silk blouse with a cowl neckline and white sandals with three-inch heels.

AmberStarfire

A grey t-shirt with.. not an at-at on it, but a vehicle like an at-at (from Star Wars), and a black and white striped skirt.

My hair's kind of in a bun (it's more a folded up ponytail) with a lilac hair tie.

Jclaymore

I'm clad in nothing but my blanket... and a shirt.

willow

I'm wearing a pair of black pants with rips in the knees, a flower-y purple shirt and bare feet
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink dress with a fitted bodice, short sleeves, gathered skirt and matching belt and white sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue pencil skirt, a sleeveless white blouse that buttons down the back, a white belt and white low-heeled sandals

whimsy

maroon and gold sarong skirt with green and black accents and my brown raptor cupcake t-shirt
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a