Sub looking to be used...[Updated 12/20/09]

Started by Ryhana, December 14, 2009, 09:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryhana

Simply put....I'm looking for a Dominant Male to RP with...someone to dominate my characters, and in some regard me :P, to use my characters as they please....

I'm open to situations outside of these...but these are kinda stuff that I'm interested in now...

Also I prefer to play the younger characters to older partners. and I only play females...so sorry if this ruins any plans of yours.

**new ones

Some might be cliche'd but meh....

**Spankings

**Special Detention - She's been a trouble maker in his class since day one. Disrespectful, disruptive, barely doing any work. Talking with her parents doesn't work, detention doesn't work, heck even In school Suspension doesn't work. Finally he decides that enough is enough, he'll teach this senior girl a lesson, in a special after school detention he takes charge, forcing her to strip and proceeds to spank her, making her keep count by tallying on the chalk board.

**Breaking Curfew - She's always been a good girl, listening to her father, never staying out late. But after meeting a new boy that starts to change. Afraid that he is loosing control over his little girl, and upset at her new disregard of him and the rules he laid out, her father decides that maybe its time to bring back an old punishment she used to fear, a good spanking.

**Public Example - Aft a mall has been hit by a long string of shoplifters, security decides that something has to be done. As she is caught shoplifting, even though it is her first time, the security guard decides to make an example out of her. He has her stripped naked in the middle of the Mall's even court and spanked for all to see. Afterwards he takes her back to the security room to continue her punishment.

Slavery/Pet

Mystery Master - She meets a man online that is willing to dominate her, he tells her that they do know each other but refuses to tell her who he is. However he does tell her that if she does everything that he tells her to that he will eventually reveal himself and enslave her properly. He then starts to give her embarrassing and erotic things to do in public.

For Sale, by self - A girl yearning for a life of slavery, her reason her own, decides to sell herself into slavery.

Honest Misunderstanding - The all girls High school decides to have a "Servant Auction" For charity, the idea being you bid on a girl to help with chores for a day and the money goes to a charity. Well the winning bidder of this girl apparently was looking for something different from it....an actual slave girl.

Blackmailed - A boy in a girl's class has come into possession of some pictures that would be very embarrassing if they got out, he then decides to use these as leverage to get her to do what he wants...in the process gaining more and more pictures and blackmail on her.

Bet gone wrong - just after high school during their last summer of freedom, two friends enter into a betting game of some kind, quickly loosing her money she uses her clothing to barter for cash in hopes of turning her luck around. A few hours later and she is left naked, and in debt. In a desperate bid to save herself she bets the last thing she has, herself.

New Slave - A new slave girl either being sold on the market or just freshly Abducted. Still untamed and untrained.

Regular Slave girl - one that has been broken, either been in her master's service for a while, or newly acquired.

Sibling/step-sibling - After wrecking his car, his prized possession, the girl's older brother decides that the best way to punish her is to enslave her.

Non-consent/Reluctance

Nude Camping - A girl of 18 takes the ultimate dare from her friends, to go out into the wild and camp completely naked for a week. She strips in the parking lot of the camp grounds handing it to one of them, and watches them drive off, leaving her there without a scrap. She then hikes out to the more remote camping spots, hoping to make it without running into anyone. But unfortunately she's not that lucky. She's found by someone that is interested in taking advantage of the situation, whether it be a stranger, one of her friends come back to have fun with her, or a relative of hers that found out about the dare or knew about it first hand is up to you.

Arrested - Deciding to go out wearing just a sundress a girl gets arrested after flashing a country road stop bar. Taken in officially for public Indecency, theres a whole 'nother thing on the officer's mind once he has her in hand cuffs.

Beach House - Instead of going with the rest of the family to some amusement park and museum tour that they've all been on 50 times she decides to head to the beach, using her family's beach house. While there alone she meets a few boys and flirts with them and teases them a little. Thinking she has had some harmless fun one boy decides to continue having fun whether she likes it or not.

Exhibition gone wrong - A normally shy girl decides that she is going to take a midnight nude stroll through the park, only problem is she comes across someone who wants to do more than just look.

Truth or Dare - A game of truth or dare between friends that leaves one girl the target of the group long after the questions and dares have turned sexual.

Classmates - She gets him in trouble so he decides to take her against her will.

Siblings/step-siblings - She's been a tease around the house and her brother can't take it any longer.

Sex-toy (Extreme of the options...in my view....and though listed here I will probably be picky on picking these ones up)

Master's Play thing - Her only purpose is to provide him and his guests with pleasure...

Public Plaything - She was accused and found guilty of some kind in a fantasy world, as her sentence she is bound nude in the center of a square.

Pairings
These aren't plots so much as pairings that I like...so if you have a plot that might fit, feel free to drop me a pm with it!

Male Teacher and Female Student

Classmates

Step-Relatives

Brother/sister or Father/daughter

Neighbors

Stalker and Innocent Girl

Contact me through PM preferably but here will do as well.

Ryhana

*Made a slight mod...and clarification*

BigBadWolf

PM-ed you about the sex toy plots.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Jester

Ryhana

Ryhana

Ryhana

Update Adding 2 more ^_^ turning into a nice little list...

Make that 3 more.

Sgt Knockboots

MagicalPen

I would be interested in either: Blackmailed, Nude Camping, or Arrested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Ryhana

Added two and then added a small list of pairings that I generally like....

Ryhana

Added a new category, and three new ones, PM me if you want!