Reality TV Gone Wild (M seeking F to play multiple roles)

Started by zoarster, January 23, 2011, 09:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

Ladies and gentlemen, tuck your boys and girls into bed because at 11:30 tonight, we are premiering the world's first-ever reality sex competition! Watch as a cast of 8 girls attempts to win the cock, cum, and money of the world's richest playboy! Every week, the contestants will engage in a variety of contests to show off their sexual prowess and kinky talents to their lucky host. And every week, you, ladies and gentlemen, will watch as our playboy sends another girl home humiliated and empty-handed.

...so that's the basic concept. I had originally envisioned this RP as a group RP, and could still be convinced to do it that way, but I anticipate that there will be a lot of one-on-one scenes where some players would be left out. What I am looking for is a partner to play several females--it doesn't have to be eight--who will compete for the sexual favor of my character. I am willing to come up with contest ideas myself, or work with you to find them. Here are some basic guidelines I had in mind for the play, though:

• This is not a strict dom/sub RP. My character will also be looking for strength in the ladies, and may require them to show off and even dom him from time to time.
  • I'm looking for a partner who can play a variety of characters with different personalities.
  • As smutty as this RP seems, there will be real character development in there somewhere. I'd like to see different and changing relationships between my character and each of the girls, even if some of them are a bit tongue-in-cheek.
  • I am open to most any and all kinks and limits. The "category" of this story will be determined by my partner and myself.
  • I do realize that this particular storyline puts a huge burden on my partner as far as playing multiple characters. I will, in return, play either a gender-reversed version of this game or similar story with my partner in return, if desired.

If you are interested in playing with me, please send me a PM or IM (username is in profile).