What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

Quote from: Ashasaurusrex on November 24, 2015, 01:49:59 AM
My arms are too little! :)

Haha

Anyway, the prompt:

We are the Cowboys and we are the only NFL team that matters! And our stadium has a 3d screen, suck it Redskins...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Quote from: Rolo on November 24, 2015, 08:48:05 AM
Coffee?  Tea?  or me?
Only Sebastian makes my tea. Sorry. :)

Come on let me at ya LET ME AT YA.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

Quote from: tyr4n02r on November 24, 2015, 10:51:40 AM
Haha

Anyway, the prompt:

We are the Cowboys and we are the only NFL team that matters! And our stadium has a 3d screen, suck it Redskins...

Omg. Omg.omg. I'm stealing this <3. Soo flipping cute!

Anywho.

Should I have sebby move the furniture again so I can ogle him?

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Ash

I want to be the rolo she melts in her mouth not her hands...wait that's M&M's

Rolo

He's nice for a snack and all...but I needs meat!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

Where could one hypothetically acquire the services of a butler like that? Hypothetically?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Have a life tragedy. Make a wish, sacrifice something you hold dear then seal it. Thats how

Quote from: Ashasaurusrex on November 24, 2015, 05:06:40 PM
When can I get my hands on BB3?

That's what I wanted to know there was a release date of 11/18 but it never happened so only the BB Demons, Reapers and *coughcough* Angels would have a clue.

MasterMischief

Ash

Mmm is this paper tasty? Maybe I'll try just a nibble. Lol

Rolo

Nobody will guess my secret identity as Hooter Girl!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

MasterMischief

Does my hate for the Cowboys make my butt look big?

Phantomhive

No yer perfect just as you are small arms and all :) >:)

Ash

Should I hire a second butler and make them wrestle in jello?

Phantomhive

umm errr hmmm YES as long as it is NOT Claude Faustus lol

Deamonbane

This is some really nice china. Would be a shame if someone... dropped it...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ash

I wonder if my tie is strong enough for all my devious plans..

Rhedyn

I will not give a sarcastic reply... I will not give a sarcastic reply... Ahh, god this is going to be hard.

Golden Spider

Why are we out here picking fresh herbs? lets just go to Cub
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Phantomhive

I am the mage of awesomeness. All bow down before me.