Male Seeking Female RPer [Multi-char players encouraged]

Started by Spynmaster, April 23, 2011, 03:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spynmaster

Alright. Time to whip some goodness to bring in the ladies. :D

Xtremers Inc - Adventure/Harem/Hero/Heroine-type RP

The planets of the Fanza System have lived in harmony with each other for as long as anyone can remember, trading goods and traveling between one another. However, that balance was shattered one day, when portals appeared all over, releasing ships, soldiers, and monsters that terrorized precise areas of each of the planets. Killing, kidnapping & slavery, plundering goods and resources. They even took advantage of their own magic, the MetaForce, by using specialize weaponry & gear, magic-mixed monsters and humanoids, and even improvised spells and techniques. Of course, the people of the Fanza System wouldn't tolerate this tyranny, rising up to combat this threat who has called themselves Eclipsion. However, their insolence was met with fierce and powerful ordinance, resulting in a slaughter that raised the concern of the spirits of the worlds, the Spirit Council.

The spirits gathered to discuss something that needed to done. Eclipsion was hurting the world and all the life on it, and they're strongest forces were powerless to do anything about it. Hope was all but lost. There's a magical relic whose power is said to rival the gods. The MetaEye, envisioned and created by alchemists and specialized magician. So much so that it was sealed away due to misuse. It could have enough power to counter Eclipsion, but they need a special user. After a ritual to find that user, they came upon quite a surprise: the user is not even in Fanza. The user was tracked to a planet in the Sol System: Earth. All that was needed was someone to retrieve the user. Angel, the spirit of planet Ultria, which happened to be Earth's dimensional sister, offered to handle the matter personally. Seeing no issued the spirits agreed. But who would be worthy of delivering the hope of the Fanza System, and brave enough to challenge the might of Eclipsion?

Alright, here's where the partner comes in. A female human Ultrian was selected to handle this daunting mission, being accompanied by three bodyguards. She was in the thick of it from the beginning, when Eclipsion invaded her home country of Supinu, immediately sent to repel the threat. She knows how brutal Eclipsion can be, so she wants to restore hope to her people. Her mission is to find an Earthian, Vance Brice, bring him to Ultria, and prepare him to properly receive the MetaEye. What she doesn't know is that Eclipsion caught wind of this plan somehow, and have already gone ahead eliminate Vance before you reach him. Who will succeed?

I want to hear what kind of partners you would bring to the table. I prefer a fighting character capable of balanced physical and magical techniques, but again, I want to see possibilities. Except a relationship to develop, because I'm a romantic, and I enjoy a mix of action and adventure with love and romance...with a little naughtiness, of course.

Please bring ideas, not just for characters, but for plot and battle ideas, 'cause I plan this thread to be ongoing. I've had this idea back in late 80s, so I've worked on it for a while. See ya around!

Spynmaster