[NC-E] Vampire Underground

Started by The Great Triangle, May 28, 2008, 06:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

This game is currently closed.  Please refer to my Hunter the Vigil: Monster Hunting for Fun and Profit game if you would like to play a vampire in the World of Darkness.

Daeva: Sexy Vampires who have trouble avoiding indulging their vices

Gangrel: Animalistic Vampires who have difficulty with higher reasoning

Mekhet: Stealthy and intelligent Vampires who explode at the slightest touch of sunlight

Noseferatu: Strong, scary Vampires who are too scary to have tea parties

Ventrue: Dominant Vampires who risk going utterly insane
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Elvi

Might get more takers Triangle, if you put it in players wanted?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

The Great Triangle

Yeah, I just noticed that I put this in the wrong forum. 

I'll be Pming a Siren shortly to fix the oversight!

EDIT: Yay!  Back on track!

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

The game is getting underway, but could use a few player archtypes to help round it out.

WANTED:  Scheming Enforcers

In the political environment of Seattle, vampires are always on edge.  There are vampires who keep the balance of vampire society through judicious application of force.  In the light, the Sherriff punishes vampires who commit crimes against society, while in the darkness, the Hound drags those who cross the Prince into hell.  These enforcers are not guaranteed to be trustworthy, however, and people with covert political ambitions always seek the positions.  (A note to current players: The enforcers will have NPC vampire criminals to help keep them occupied.  They'll only be a threat to you if you're plotting to overthrow society or get in the way of their plot to overthrow society.   :))

WANTED: Club Hopping Dandies

In the darkened clubs of the city of Seattle, predators stalk the night, slaking their thirsts against innocent victims.  Some vampires rely on glamour rather than stealth or strength, and it is these vampires who are the most dangerous... 

Ons and Offs

Shadow's Kiss

is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

The Great Triangle

Unfortunately, this game is currently dead at the moment, but if enough people wish to join, then I'm willing to start it back up.  I'd prefer that all members joining the game be part of the same coiterie (vampire adventuring party) however.

Ons and Offs

Shadow's Kiss

WEll werent we supposed to have a game going?
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Aiden

If you are still looking for players I'd like to take up a role as a "scheming enforcer"

RubySlippers

I'm in, club hopping dandy yep that is the ticket. lol

If there is still room.

The Great Triangle

Yeah, alright, A game where the players play as a group of vampires in the Prince's inner court seems to be the order of the day.

I think the vampire clans and covenants are at the begining of the page.  If you guys can flesh out your character concepts a bit with clans and covenants,  (Ruby is picking Daeva, obviously) I'll get to work designing the game.  It might just be in the same venue as a werewolf: the Forsaken game I'm planning, with possible crossovers.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Daeva ,maybe, I'm not sure yet. I could see other clans like the Gangrel being party animals just more bestial and wild. I can be rather creative.

The Great Triangle

hehe, a Gangrel club hopper, now THAT I'd like to see.

Oh, I'm such a pathetic gangrel fanboy....

*can't wait for the gangrel clanbook to finally come out dammit!*

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

I'm not saying I will do one I just pointed out club hoppers do not have to be exactly educated do they?

Looks and sexual magnetism go a long way to making the hunt, fun. Daeva though are the social chameleons and are more likely.

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 09, 2008, 05:18:47 PM
hehe, a Gangrel club hopper, now THAT I'd like to see.

Oh, I'm such a pathetic gangrel fanboy....

*can't wait for the gangrel clanbook to finally come out dammit!*

Name: Frida Santiago
Clan: Gangrel
Bloodline: none
Covenant: Unaligned
Virtue: Temperence
Vice: Lust
Concept: Urban Social Predator

Picture: http://fantasti.cc/user/sistersinday/images/image/96791

Abilities:

Power: 2 (Presence +1)    Finesse: 2 (Manipulation +1)   Resistance: 2  (Composure +1, Stamina +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 1  (Kindred Law +2)  Crafts: 1   Investigation: 1

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 1   Combat: 2 (Dodge +1, Fencing +2)   Stealth: 1

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 3  (Animal Ken +1)  Socialize: 3 (Seduction +2)  Streetwise: 1 (Streetwise +1)

Merits:
Barfly 1
Haven (Location 0, Size 1, Security 0)
Language (English) 2
Resources 3
Striking Looks 4

Disciplines:
Animalism 1
Majesty 1
Protean 2
~Meld with Earth, Natural Stone, Worked Stone, Wood and Water~
Resilence 1

Willpower: 5   Health: 7    Defense: 2   Blood:     Blood Potency: 1

Humanity 7

So far so good. I'll work on the rest of her.  ;D
I focused alot on Protean its advanced more than enough to make survival very high she can meld pretty well anywhere in the city short of with metal but I did give her an apartment with a standard resting place, she may embrace someday after all.

Shadow's Kiss

The Great Triangle

Ah, what the heck, 35 xp per chacter.  Please contact me if you're having trouble creating your character.  I can even do it for you, if you like.  Yep, getting a game together, go ahead and call the neighborhood.  Only restriction is that your characters be able to work together.

Also, Ruby, I'll give you 10 extra xp for each character sheet you help other players to make.  Other players: PM ruby if I'm not online or if I'm feeling surly and not like helping you.   :)

As for a majesty granting gangrel bloodline, I'd let you have a Gangrel bloodline that grants majesty while switching animalism for Vigor.  The bloodline weakness is that they must spend blood equal to their blood potency to wake up each night.  I think I'll call the bloodline the Draculinae, a group of gangrel who adapted to urban environments, but at the cost of their connection with animals and a much stronger than normal appetite for blood.  The bloodline is beleived to be descended from the mistress' of Vlad Tepes, and maintains very small numbers, embracing exclusively among particularly beautiful females capable of withstanding the savagery that a requiem as a Draculina requires.

The bloodline is considered an ecological threat, and if your weakness is publically revealed, you'll be unable to raise any vampiric status merit above 3, except for covenant status (ordo dracul).  Also, I should note that the coild of blood does not negate your weakness.  Subtract your blood potency from your resolve before determining how many days you can go without using blood to wake up.  If your blood potency is higher than your resolve, you need to use blood equal to the difference to wake up.

Obviously, the bloodline pushes you towards Ordo Dracul, but if your character doesn't like or beleive in their insane nonsense, then she'll be desperately unhappy.

Ons and Offs

Aiden

Where can I get/look for the "literature" on making a character, i would like to read up a bit on it. Is there a site with the information?

The Great Triangle

The closest would be to look up a vampire quick start at white wolf.  (http://www.white-wolf.com/downloads.php?category_id=14)

That gives you the basics of the rules, although I'm using a simplified character creation system to save time and allow you to create a character without need for the rules.  The only part you'll need help for is merits and disciplines, which you can either PM me or ruby about, or, if you're truly dedicated, spend some time at any major chain bookstore looking up in the rulebooks.  (You'll want to look at the World of Darkness rulebook for merits, and the Vampire: the Requiem rulebook for disciplines.)  My character creation rules can be found here about 3/4 down the way on the page.

There are lists of the merits and disciplines in the game available online, actually, but I don't have a link handy.  5xp to the first person to link a list of merits and possibly a set of discipline cards along with a description of the clan disciplines.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 09, 2008, 09:24:30 PM
Ah, what the heck, 35 xp per chacter.  Please contact me if you're having trouble creating your character.  I can even do it for you, if you like.  Yep, getting a game together, go ahead and call the neighborhood.  Only restriction is that your characters be able to work together.

Also, Ruby, I'll give you 10 extra xp for each character sheet you help other players to make.  Other players: PM ruby if I'm not online or if I'm feeling surly and not like helping you.   :)

As for a majesty granting gangrel bloodline, I'd let you have a Gangrel bloodline that grants majesty while switching animalism for Vigor.  The bloodline weakness is that they must spend blood equal to their blood potency to wake up each night.  I think I'll call the bloodline the Draculinae, a group of gangrel who adapted to urban environments, but at the cost of their connection with animals and a much stronger than normal appetite for blood.  The bloodline is beleived to be descended from the mistress' of Vlad Tepes, and maintains very small numbers, embracing exclusively among particularly beautiful females capable of withstanding the savagery that a requiem as a Draculina requires.

The bloodline is considered an ecological threat, and if your weakness is publically revealed, you'll be unable to raise any vampiric status merit above 3, except for covenant status (ordo dracul).  Also, I should note that the coild of blood does not negate your weakness.  Subtract your blood potency from your resolve before determining how many days you can go without using blood to wake up.  If your blood potency is higher than your resolve, you need to use blood equal to the difference to wake up.

Obviously, the bloodline pushes you towards Ordo Dracul, but if your character doesn't like or beleive in their insane nonsense, then she'll be desperately unhappy.

No I want to work towards founding the bloodline not start out with one stop ruining the fun and I've not decided if I want to do a bloodline yet. Its a long term project if ever. She might get diverted into doing something else if that is more appealing to her.
;D

Right now I just want to buy Majesty extra at one dot something she picked up and there is nothing wrong with animalism I can see her having a cute Yorkie or something.

Shadow's Kiss

RubySlippers

No, not at all hon.

Anyone need help just ask.

The Great Triangle

Ah, animalism, most broken discipline in the game.  You can quite easily get around 30-40 extra dice in combat at level 2 with a few well spent retainer merits, and with higher levels, you can become pretty damned hard to kill, especially combined with Protean.

For everyone's convenience, I'll reproduce character creation rules here.

Character Sheet:

Abilities:

Power:     Finesse:     Resistance:

Mental Skills:

Academics:    Crafts:      Investigation:

Physical Skills:

Athletics:     Combat:     Stealth:

Social Skills:

Persuasion:   Socialize:    Streetwise:

Merits:

Disciplines:

Humanity:

Willpower:    Health:     Defense:    Blood:    Blood Potency:

All abilities start at one.  You get to add three points worth of increases.  After that, you get four ability specialties. 

Specialties add a +1 bonus to any dice pool or stat involving them, or a +2 bonus if they represent a very narrow specialty.  The same +1 specialty may be selected twice to increase it to a +2 specialty.  Common Power Specialties: Strength, Intellegence, Charisma.   Common Finesse Specialties: Dexterity, Wits, Manipulation.  Common Resistnace Specialties: Stamina, Resolve, Composure

All skills start at 0.  Choose a primary skill area  (physical, mental or social), and add 5 points worth of skills to the skill categories in that primary skill area.  Select a secondary skill area, and add four points worth of skills to the skill categories in that area.  Finally, add 3 points worth of skills to the skill catagories in your tertiary skill area.  A character may not start with a skill rated at level five or higher.  After distributing skill dots, add 6 skill specialties.  Skill specialties work the same as ability specialties.

Gain 7 points of merits.  All merits from second sight, armory, reliquary, Werewolf: the Forsaken, and werewolf supplements are allowed.  Merits of particular note include Fighting Finesse (use dexterity instead of strength for melee weapons, 2 points), Mentor (someone to teach you the ropes, 1-5 points), Haven (A place to stay), Herd (People who will let you suck their blood, 1-5 points), Resources (Money and Assets, 1-5 points), Contacts (people who owe your favors, 1 point per person or orginization), Status (how well known you are in vampire society, 1-5 points) and Common Sense (you know the tropes of horror movies.  4 points.)  You may also spend merit points to raise your Blood Potency for 3 points per point of Blood Potency.  Raising your blood potency to 2 enables you to become a member of a bloodline, which gives you an additional discipline which may be purchased cheaply in exchange for an additional weakness.

You get 3 points worth of disciplines, or "kewl powerz" 2 of which must come from your clan disciplines.  Consult someone who has the books for information on disciplines.

Humanity starts at 7, but may be reduced by up to 2 points to receive 5 xp per point.  If your character reduces his or her Humanity to 5, he or she gains a mild mental illness.

Health is equal to Resistance + 5, Defense is equal to Finesse, Willpower is equal to twice Resistance, and starting blood is rolled randomly by the GM.  Having a herd and a haven will help to ensure you won't go hungry.

Ons and Offs

Aiden

If this is going to go along with the werewolf story, I am switching my character to a were and make a character over there.

The Great Triangle

Alright, see you in that story.   :)

(I must admit one of my main reasons for giving the vampires extra xp was to help cover the possiblity of werewolf/vampire contact, although if a crossover happens, it's more likely to be a team up situation if PCs on both sides are involved.)

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 09, 2008, 10:48:13 PM
Ah, animalism, most broken discipline in the game.  You can quite easily get around 30-40 extra dice in combat at level 2 with a few well spent retainer merits, and with higher levels, you can become pretty damned hard to kill, especially combined with Protean.

I favor protean lets see suns coming up and I'm in the big park lets hope in the fountan and merge with the water or merge with the WWI war memorial or heck even the parking lot... makes the need for a really expensive haven kind of mute.

And its so cheap 12 xp plus 2 Dots in Protean for all the elements they can do.

But as a city and urban gangrel that loves to party. For her vice I'm not sure what I'll take but guttony is not a bad choice but lust could fit as well.
:-\

Werewolves lets see fangs, claws, magic powers and well huge- runs to the nearest arge body of water and jumps in merging and goes into torpor until the bad crap blows over.
:D

Aiden

Actually I will probably still join this one, if that is ok with you.

The Great Triangle

QuoteWerewolves lets see fangs, claws, magic powers and well huge- runs to the nearest arge body of water and jumps in merging and goes into torpor until the bad crap blows over.

That'll make the spirit of the fountain happy.   ;)

Principal way to deal with werewolves:  Make sure you don't fuck on any particularly meaningful rocks, and watch where you piss, and they'll be fine.  Unless you want to try and get one under leash and collar.   ;D

Quote from: Aiden on September 09, 2008, 11:22:07 PM
Actually I will probably still join this one, if that is ok with you.

I suppose you can do that, however, your characters will be, of course, strictly forbidden from interacting during crossover, or one will be played by a GM during those events.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

By the way there is a fucking Prince isn't it HIS or HER duty to defend the city and all the Kindred they wanted the stupid job not me, with all those hounds and the Sheriff to boss around to take out such threats. (pulls out the copy of Kindred Law for Dummys)

Yep one of the duties is city security and all.
;D

I'm off the hook.

Aiden

Makes sense, I'll do some reading and create my characters in the next few days.

RubySlippers

Name: Frida Santiago
Clan: Gangrel
Bloodline: none
Covenant: Unaligned
Virtue: Faith
Vice: Lust
Concept: Urban Social Predator

Picture: http://fantasti.cc/user/sistersinday/images/image/96791

Abilities:

Power: 2 (Presence +1, Primal Sex Appeal +2)    Finesse: 2 (Manipulation +1)   Resistance: 2  (Composure +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 1  (Kindred Law +2)  Crafts: 1   Investigation: 1 (Computer Applications +2)

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 1   Combat: 2 (Dodge +1, Fencing +2)   Stealth: 1

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 3   Socialize: 2  (Socialize +1) Streetwise: 2 (Streetwise +1)

Merits:
Barfly 1
Haven (Location 0, Size 1, Security 0)
Language (English) 2
Resources 3
Striking Looks 4

Disciplines:
Animalism 1
Majesty 1
Protean 2
~Meld with Earth, Natural Stone, Worked Stone, Wood and Water~
Resilence 1

Willpower: 5   Health: 7    Defense: 2   Blood: ?    Blood Potency: 1

Humanity 7

Equipment
- Sword  (Damage 3  Size 2  Cost 2)
- Leather Coat with Sword Holder (left side)

XP Spent
- Animalism 5 pts.
- Majesty 8 pts.
- Protean Level 2 added elements 12 pts.
- Barfly 2 pts.
- Haven 2 pts. (a modest loft with a safe closet and box if she needs it- its not really vital)
- Language (English) 6 pts.

Still under construction but I went for a primal, sensuous creature perfectly comfortable in the city and around humans. Oddly her faith is going to be an acceptance of the vampire nature simply put like most Unaligned she feels to survive and prosper on must accept the innate nature of the vampire state, in so doing one can understand and create a better vampire community. Its not she is uneducated she knows enough about Kindred Law from various sides to be dangerous and can use computers if she uses existing software just her clan weakeness makes her a bit less effective at it.

Her haven is just a place to hang her dress, she will rest during the day anywhere she can meld which is many places in the city.

Iofiel

I'd love to play.
I have the Requiem book, but you've changed things around a bit... yes? What exactly have you changed?
I'll have to glance through things before deciding on my character, but I can finish it in a night from your response. :3

The Great Triangle

I've gone and reduced the number of attributes from nine to three, adding attribute specialties to keep mechanical differentiation, and reduced the number of skills from 24 to 9, to simplify gameplay. 

(there is a glitch where I've given about twice as many effective skill dots as in the normal game, but I don't really think people are going to mind.   :))

Ons and Offs

Iofiel

Character Sheet:
Natalie Reyes
Daeva
Circle of the Crone

Abilities:

Power: 2 (Presence +2 [3 xp])    Finesse: 2 (Wits +1, Manipulation +1 [3 xp])    Resistance: 2 (Resolve +1, Composure +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 2 (Occult +1)  Crafts:      Investigation: 2 (Politics +1)

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 2   Combat: 1    Stealth:

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 3 (Expression +2)  Socialize: 2 (Empathy +2 [3 xp])   Streetwise: 1 (Subterfuge +1)

Merits:
Status (Circle of the Crone) 1 (2 xp)
Haven Location 2 / Size 2 / Security 2 (6 xp / 6 xp / 6 xp)
Resources 3 (3 points)
Contacts 3 (1 point + 10 xp) [x, x, x]
Blood Potency 2 (3 points)
Allies 2 (6 xp)

Disciplines:
Majesty 2
Cruac 1 (Pangs Ritual, Rigor Mortis Ritual - 4 xp)

Humanity: 6

Willpower: 4   Health: 7     Defense: 2    Blood: ?   Blood Potency: 2

Natalie is a very charming and expressive character. Backstory pending (I'll send it via pm), but she's a very passionate and alluring character. One of your 'bar-hopping dandies'.

The Great Triangle

Looks fairly solid, but specialties cost more than 3 xp.  I think it's 6xp for skill specialties and 9xp for ability specialties, but I'm not sure. 

Also, with increased resolve and composure, you have a willpower of 6 rather than 4.  :)

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

"There can be only one!"

Sorry my chracter reminds me of a Highlander-based character I ran once even gave her the sword in the leather coat.

Seriously your sophisticated bar-hopping dandy verses the hot trashy bestial beauty that will do it in dirty bar bathrooms when the mood strikes in sleazy places- ummmmm, this could be fun.

Iofiel

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 13, 2008, 08:22:28 AM
Looks fairly solid, but specialties cost more than 3 xp.  I think it's 6xp for skill specialties and 9xp for ability specialties, but I'm not sure. 

Also, with increased resolve and composure, you have a willpower of 6 rather than 4.  :)

It said skill specialties were 3 xp in the requiem book. o: Give me the final amount and I'll change everything.

Well, Natalie will be better at charming people and go for a more indirect... perhaps I should say, discreet? manner of manipulating people. :D
But yes, it looks very fun to me. ^_^

RubySlippers

My character can be discrete...

(looks her over)

Ok maybe not but she is a Gangrel club hopper sophistication is kind of secondary and she does have that nice Spanish accent and wild untamed sexuality going for her.

Iofiel

Quote from: RubySlippers on September 13, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
My character can be discrete...

(looks her over)

Ok maybe not but she is a Gangrel club hopper sophistication is kind of secondary and she does have that nice Spanish accent and wild untamed sexuality going for her.

Certainly an asset that will prove useful. ^^

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Iofiel on September 13, 2008, 06:05:28 PM
It said skill specialties were 3 xp in the requiem book.  Give me the final amount and I'll change everything.

You'll need to use the xp chart I provided for this game rather than the one from the book.  Here's the chart again:

Abilities: 12 x new dot
Skills: 9 x new dot
Ability Specialty: 8 points
Skill Specialty: 4 points
Merit: 2 x new dot
Discipline (vampire): 5 x new dot for in clan, 8 x new dot for out of clan.
Blood Potency: 8 x new dot
Humanity: 3 x new dot

You have, I beleive, 35 xp.  Ruby will correct me if I'm wrong.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 14, 2008, 08:53:23 AM
You'll need to use the xp chart I provided for this game rather than the one from the book.  Here's the chart again:

Yes 35xp, if you need help alotting them PM me also. The same if anyone else needs help with their characters.

Iofiel

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 14, 2008, 08:53:23 AM

You noted that we could lose a point of humanity to get 5 extra xp. :D

Iofiel

Corrected sheet!

Character Sheet:
Natalie Reyes
Daeva
Circle of the Crone

Abilities:

Power: 2 (Presence +1)    Finesse: 2 (Wits +1, Manipulation +1 [8 xp])    Resistance: 2 (Resolve +1, Composure +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 2 (Occult +1)  Crafts:      Investigation: 2 (Politics +1)

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 2   Combat: 1    Stealth:

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 3 (Expression +2)  Socialize: 2 (Empathy +2 [4 xp])   Streetwise: 1 (Subterfuge +1)

Merits:
Status (Circle of the Crone) 1 (2 xp)
Haven Location 2 / Size 2 (6 xp/ 6 xp)
Resources 3 (3 points)
Contacts 2 (1 point + 4 xp) [Club owners, Local Musicians]
Blood Potency 2 (3 points)
Allies 2 (6 xp - Brother, Rufio Reyes, Dentist)

Disciplines:
Majesty 2
Cruac 1 (Pangs Ritual, Rigor Mortis Ritual - 4 xp)

Humanity: 6

Willpower: 6   Health: 7     Defense: 2    Blood: ?   Blood Potency: 2

Natalie is a very charming and expressive character. Backstory pending (I'll send it via pm), but she's a very passionate and alluring character. One of your 'bar-hopping dandies'.

magnamos

I already rolled for the Werewolf-Game. I just need that special feral element in my life :)

Just would like to know. Is it like shown in the movies? Can Werewolfes and Vampires smell each other? Just as the scene in the sleazy bar-bathroom was mentioned I had to think off what would happen if a Wolf in heat and a naughty Vampire go at each other in there disguised forms and well... when things get more steamy and out of hand they turn into there true identities and... I think at least one of both is fucked and not in the good way.

The Great Triangle

Werewolves can detect vampires if they've tasted the blood of the vampire, (which does carry complications) and Vampires can detect werewolves if they've been in a situation where they could be affected by the lunacy. 

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Must I add they also don't have to be enemies as far as I can tell werewolves see vampires just part of the big cities and don't see many, but take them on a case by case basis.

The Great Triangle

There's no inherent enmity between werewolves and vampires in the world of darkness. 

However, Vampires, especially those of the Lancea Sanctum and Belial's Brood, tend to disrupt the local spirit ecology, angering the werewolves.  Meanwhile, to vampires, an enslaved werewolf is basically a meal ticket for all of eternity and an insurance policy against torpor, so long as one can withstand the increased anger that comes from drinking werewolf blood.

These benefits to killing each other tends to make werewolf and vampire relations rather tense.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Um, I'll need to redo my one area I proposed then too bad though.

magnamos

What would be the benefits of a captured Vampire to a Werewolf?

.... just curious ::)

RubySlippers

Werewolves RAPIDLY heal Lethal damage like severe blood loss so a vampire can feed from one alot and its not going to hurt the werewolf but might get it very angry. Or its kin. Also don't feed from the wolf-blooded either they have werewolf relatives at least without consent.

But I suppose the two can be lovers for short periods of time, not that that would last long likely.

magnamos

You got me wrong. I would like to know what the Werewolf would gain in return if it bites a Vampire. Not the other way round.

RubySlippers

The Great Triangle

Unfortunately, vampires aren't safe to eat, so a werewolf can't eat one for guilt free power.  Vampire blood does taste really damned good, and werewolves can even get addicted to it, although they won't become mindless slaves.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

So lets see if we see a werewolf my character should then to survive: be polite, don't feed from them or kinfolk at least without consent of the party and if your not sure on what to do ask so you respect their ways and not be an ass overall. I can do that.
;D

Anyway by what I can tell the two tend to stay out of each others territory for obvious reasons normally.

Iofiel

When are we going to starrrrrrrt.

magnamos

Quote from: RubySlippers on September 16, 2008, 03:14:18 PM
So lets see if we see a werewolf my character should then to survive: be polite, don't feed from them or kinfolk at least without consent of the party and if your not sure on what to do ask so you respect their ways and not be an ass overall. I can do that.
;D

Anyway by what I can tell the two tend to stay out of each others territory for obvious reasons normally.

Oh I think it could get interesting anyway. As far as I know the bite of a Vampire brings great pleasure. The Werewolf would enjoy the bite as much as the Vampire does and the blood of the Werewolf would make the Vampire more furious and yearning for more? Right? RIGHT?

...oh well. We shouldn't stress that too far for The Great Triagnles sake ;)

The Great Triangle

Quote from: Iofiel on September 16, 2008, 10:17:09 PM
When are we going to starrrrrrrt.

I'll go ahead and post a character sheet thread in a couple of days...

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

I wanted to ask will we be able to build some places like in the werwolf game I kind of like that part lets us have a few places we can have a say in?

The Great Triangle

That might be possible, but only if people are interested in playing a barony style game.

I'll leave it up to the players to help register their interest.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Its no biggy the systems are different just asking.

RubySlippers

Valkyr

If the game gets moving,  I'd like to join.
Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

RubySlippers

Vampire! Vampire! Vampire!

I want to play my Vampire!!!!!

sorry just being annoying  ;D

The Great Triangle

I've decided that I'm not really particularly interested in running a vampire game.

However, if you'd like to play a vampire in the World of Darkness setting, I'm going to be posting a player's wanted thread for a hunter game that's about hunting vampires, drinking their blood, and having sex with them.  Vampire players would be quite useful for that.   ;)

Thanks for your interest, sorry I'm not running a pure vampire game.

Ons and Offs

Valkyr

Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

RubySlippers

Quote from: The Great Triangle on September 29, 2008, 12:33:36 PM
I've decided that I'm not really particularly interested in running a vampire game.

However, if you'd like to play a vampire in the World of Darkness setting, I'm going to be posting a player's wanted thread for a hunter game that's about hunting vampires, drinking their blood, and having sex with them.  Vampire players would be quite useful for that.   ;)

Thanks for your interest, sorry I'm not running a pure vampire game.

I wish you said this earlier I was far more interested in this game over the Werewolf one.  :-\

As for hunters I don't really want to play a fighting vampire and getting hunted doesn't exactly appeal to me in a vampire game that was what the Prince is supposed to handle, security, not my vampire.

The Great Triangle

I should note that the hunters will be trying to have sex with the vampires and get free blood, without ending up as blood addicted slaves, so a social vampire will be a perfectly valid choice.  The prince has difficulty crushing the hunters because they're secretive and know he can't go out during the day, and seem to have ways of finding out when some of their number become double agents.

The last time the prince sent his hound to the place he thought was the hunter's base of operations, it caught fire and he needed to find a new hound.  All in all, the hunters are more of a nuisance than a serious threat.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Like I told you in the PM to you we have players with Vampires ready to go and I have a character I like almost ready to go, if you ever decide to run this game let me know. I waited several weeks for this to get going and you led us on, I don't think this is right, your the GM if your not interested not much we can do.

But I'm disappointed.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

playfullchick76

Its too bad you didnt include the Toreador clan, i could play a newly embraced Toreador clan vampire.

RubySlippers

Vampre the Requieum has Deavas they are so much cooler, and the Toreador is around its called a Bloodline.