The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Looks good.  Go ahead and toss her in the character sheet, then feel free to start posting.

Lynnie

Name: Rozewyn Briar
Race: Neko
Appearance: (I will be playing the blonde as Kiric will be playing the dark haired one)

Skills/Job: Odd jobs, whatever is needed at the moment. Nothing is set for her.

History: Rozewyn and Dysi(her sister) have worked as maids for the past two years. They have been working at different manors and estates before they were hired by Valerie. Hoping that this could be a permanent place that was willing to take the pair on, they were happy and helped out where they could. Rozewyn preferred to make music or art rather than clean but she needed the money more.
Personality: Quiet, shy, rather let everything out through music rather than speaking. Enjoys staring at the clouds from a spot among the flower beds.

Ons: Bondage, breast play, anal, hardcore, multiple partners, scratching, biting, oral, and double penetration.
Offs: Death, blood, scat, gore, removing limbs, and bodily wastes.

Kiric Rand

Name: Drysi Briar
Race: Neko
Appearance: See picture above

Skills/Job: Cooking, Gardening, Laundry

History: Rozewyn and Dysi(her sister) have worked as maids for the past two years. They have been working at different manors and estates before they were hired by Valerie. Hoping that this could be a permanent place that was willing to take the pair on, they were happy and helped out where they could. Drysi has a love of fine art and if left to her own devices, enjoys painting.
Personality: Tomboyish, Outspoken, Will go to any lengths to protect her sister

Ons: Bondage, breast play, anal, hardcore, multiple partners, scratching, biting, oral, and double penetration.
Offs: Death, blood, scat, gore, removing limbs, and bodily wastes.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sethala

Looks good, both of you.  I can already imagine a few rather devious punishments for the both of you...  >:)

Lynnie

Yay!!! I will get her tossed in the character thread and start posting right away!!! Now to go and poke the chain demon and ask for playtime with him.

Kiric Rand

I have a feeling Drysi will be getting punished a bit more, since she is a bit more the outspoken one lol (hense the name meaning thorn)
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Sethala

Actually, I was planning on putting them in some sort of prisoner's dilemma scenario, where each one has the option of lessening her punishment if her sister gets something harsher...

Not quite sure how exactly that would play out, though.

Kiric Rand

It works, but might not as planned since Drysi is willing to go to whatever lengths needed to save his sister.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

You could always try and punish Rozewyn harsher and make Drysi deal out the punishment.

Sukada

Hey all, Lynnie and Kiric said you needed a werewolf and convinced me to write up a character. If still looking i'll have one up soon for approval.

Sukada

Name: Fury
Monster Type: Lycanthrope
Appearance: Human Form -

Wolf form -

Skills: Human form - When he's found in this form he has average strength, speed, and build, but he exudes a subtle but powerful musk that sets anyone that gets near him at ease, instantly calming them allowing him to get close without alarm. That's when the real fun begins.
Wolf Form - If in human form he transforms rapidly, limbs lengthening, bones cracking and twisting, muscles starting to bulge and stretch, his strength, agility, and all of his senses increasing 10 fold. If already in wolf form he captures his prey quickly, lightening fast reflexes letting him dodge around trees and buildings, able to run circles around any prey he might come across. Or he may play with them a while, taunt them with glances of him at the edge of their vision, or the sound of rustling leaves, breaking limbs, anything to put his prey on edge before he strikes.

Personality: In his human form Fury is your typical guy, lean, average strength and cute, looking at him people wouldn't feel the least bit threatened. He enjoys playing music, using soft slow rhythms along with his natural musk to draw his prey close. Any males he attracts tend to wind up as food, and any females...well he does other things with them.

In his wolf form his personality chances completely, he goes from calm, sweet and caring to viscous, cruel, on the verge of evil. He takes joy in the pain of others, sexual or otherwise, and will use force, often violently to get what he wants.

Ons: Force, causing pain, rape, hardcore, scratching, biting, using poor maid girls in anyway he can think of.
Offs: Excessive blood, bodily wastes.

Sethala

Looks good Sukada, go ahead and join in the fun.

Kimera

Wanted to create another monster girl. This one might even be allowed in the mansion as Valeries familiar.

Name: Chali Chelidonu
Monster Type: Aquatic slug
Appearance: Only a couple inches tall, Chali is a magically mutated slug.

Skills:
- Alluring scent:
- Toxins: Chali is able to produce large quantities of toxins and drugs which she can administer through her slime. The toxins work both on contact and by ingestion.
     - Aphrodisiac Toxin:
     - Erotic Dream/Sleep Toxin:
     - Halucination Drug:
     - Euphory Drug:

Personality/Bio: Chali came to be from one of Valerie's failed experiments in creating a familiar. Sweet and kind, the magically transformed slug wanders around the mansion, trying to lure any maid into a bit of fun. She has no ill will to the maids and wants to bring them nothing but bliss and joy. In return she feeds on their sex fluids and erotic thoughts of their dreams.
Chali also loves to crawl underneath her targets clothes, teasing and playing with their sex during daytime.

Ons: Soft Vore (Playing around in someone's mouth)
Offs: No toilet play

Sethala

LoveCarnage

Still accepting? Interested in being in charge of the lake as a fish anthro maid?

Sethala

We're always open for more.  And yeah, someone in charge of the lake sounds good.

LoveCarnage

Name: Yuu Xing
Race: Sea Nymph (Doesn't like being called Mermaid)
Appearance: Brown hair, but gradient to gold tips; Golden eyes and magenta scales.
Drew her here

and Sorry, too lazy to finish this drawing, but you get the idea

Skills/Job: Has a human form; knows a bit of water magic and takes care of the lake.

History: Yuu uses water magic to teleport in and out of sources of water; She entered the lake through a hole in the ward. After the holes were closed, she struggled to find a way out. Now she finds the estate intriguing, so whenever a hole opens in the ward, she doesn’t try to escape.

Personality: She hates humans (That doesn't limit things though), and is a bit shy because of her fear of pain. When someone harms the lake she can get violent.

Ons
Character: Inexperienced, Yuu only knows to enjoy giving oral sex, and receive vaginal sex with dominant non-humans. She loves sex in water, or being extremely wet. (Showers, baths, bodies of water, semen… etc)
Player: Dominant partner, bondage, humiliation, forced, spanking, and more

Offs
Character: Dry sex, scat, gore.
Player: Gore, scat (and everything else belonging in that category) pregnancy.

Sethala

Looks good, though if she's a "maid", Valerie may have a way to force her to stay in humanoid form.

LoveCarnage

Quote from: Sethala on January 18, 2013, 07:59:12 PM
Looks good, though if she's a "maid", Valerie may have a way to force her to stay in humanoid form.

Humm, okie dokie, that should be fine, although she kind of resides in the lake most of the time?

Sethala

True, though most bondage generally doesn't work on people with a tail instead of legs... :P

Re Z L

Want another monster?  I've got a couple ideas rattling around in my head...  Like a slime creature.

gooey
A&A

Sethala

Looks like that could be fun... sure, make a character sheet.

LoveCarnage

Quote from: Sethala on January 18, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
True, though most bondage generally doesn't work on people with a tail instead of legs... :P

Aha! Very true. Alright, then I'll make it so that you can force her into her human form x]

Re Z L

Name:  Inchoate
Monster Type: Symbiotic Slime
Appearance:

Some Common Appearances
Humanoid
Non-human

Skills:

• Personal Molecular Control - Inchoate is able to control his "body" down to the molecular level.  This is how he moves, changes shape, and is otherwise able to exist.  It also means that he can modify the composition of his body to any fluid substance he has previously come into contact with.  He typically modifies his body into a substance that is easy to move with, or to a substance that induces euphoria and sexual arousal in his victims.  He can also modify his density which is how he is able to physically manipulate things, the range is limited to at least a gel-like density to a hardness similar to bone.  He remains in control of any pieces of his body that remain within approximately a 5 mile radius, unless they are somehow magically obstructed.
  • Telepathic Communication - Unable to communicate as other humanoid creatures he instead is able to telepathically communicate with those he is in physical contact with.
  • Immunities - He is immune to the effects of any kinds of toxins or poisons.  He is also immune to most physical damage, only bludgeoning weapons have a marginal effect on him.  He is extremely susceptible to heat, as he needs to remain fluid to survive, and water-effecting magics may have strange or enhanced effects upon him.
  • Regeneration - Sexual fluids allow him to regenerate extremely quickly.
Personality:  Flippant by nature, though domineering.  He is a territorial creature who sometimes sees his surroundings simply as an extension of himself.  Not the most evil of the monsters in the forest, however he is one of the most predatory.  He can often be found testing the magical wards that protect the Estate in order to find a way to bypass them and hunt the women within.  He doesn't hurt them of course, quite to the contrary, but he does use them as a rich source of food.  He can sustain himself on simple water, but the temptation of the sweeter juices on the estate is too much for him to resist.  He prefers to make his "victims" give in to their own lusts before satisfying his own.

Ons:  Tentacles + Oral sex + Submission + Losing Control + (And some others I may not have thought up!)
Offs:  Pain - Bathroom Play (Not even the water creature likes watersports!)
A&A

Sethala