News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Grimm

What if I'm Batman, Breathless? What if I'm Batman. Then you'd never see my face, unless you have a thing for unmasking vigilantes.  ;)

Perhaps a day will come that you will see my face, or what I look like, but don't blame me if I'm hesitant in coming back to you.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Galanthor

Ryder...I saw you with this guy Joker...i...i can accept you dating other men, but not clowns!

ropedwrists

You knew Batman's identity and didn't tell me? I thought we had an open relationship, Galanthor. Clearly I was wrong.

Breathless Intent

I keep trying to be the submissive one, but damn it you are just too good at it. You and your ropes and gag when all I've got are some scarves and feathers *sigh* I just can't keep up the topping, I need someone to come along and show me what's what. Its been a thrill, though! I'll never forget those special "mmmmgrrhhh" sounds you would make around your ball. But I have to let you go. Goodbye!

DeadCell

Sorry Breathless, I know you try to be the dominant one in this relationship but I am afraid it just isn't working anymore. I say harder and you continue to hit like a school girl. I am now a delicate flower, I wont break...but you just don't get that do you? Oh well, maybe next time.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

It's not you. It's me. And a third party.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

You never show me your face, and i fear you might have a beard, so it's not working out

Divine Drivel

You have 11 toes??!!!!

*Slams door and walks out never to come back*
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

You never aprecitated that the 11. toe doesn't belong to me

Mister Grimm

I'm sorry, but I'd like my toe back. My right foot feels funny without it and I think I'm starting to lose feeling in it. The toe is in the fridge, right? I'm just gonna go take it and... Yeah. Try not to call the cops. Have fun! Maybe some day you'll find someone that will let you take their toes during the middle of the night.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Galanthor

You're just to overpossesiv.  It's always YOU. YOUR fun, YOUR toe, oh YOUR god, after i cut it off...can't stand it anymore

Divine Drivel

I can't possibly stay with someone who don't appreciate a little narcissistic tendency. It's over!

Galanthor

I was ok with me having to wear a mask that looks like you during sex, but you moaning your own name was to much

Divine Drivel

And now, now .. after you totally disregard my undying love for myself, you can't even stand to hear me moaning my name?!!

We are soooo over.

Galanthor

You tavelled back in time to impregnate yourself, you mean i'm not gods father? Out!

Divine Drivel

You just insulted me. I'm Catholic and your blasphemy makes baby Jesus cry. How dare you?!!

Don't let the door hit your heathen arse on your way out.

Galanthor

You're Catholic? So you have a imaginary friend named god? You're too crazy for me. Oh and I'll tell him all the naughty things you did with me!

Divine Drivel

The only naughty thing you ever did with me was to tip a cow in the meadow!

Good riddance.

Galanthor

Yeah, but it turned you on, you sicko, bye forever

Divine Drivel

You promised to be open-minded. *Sobs* You promised!!!! I can't do this anymore. Go. Now.

DeadCell

it's not you, it's me, I have fallen...you clearly have not...come back to me when you get a wake up call.

Galanthor

You know...after this thing you had with lucifer, you're not the same anymore...bye

Divine Drivel

You know.. after this thing you had with DC, you're not the same anymore ... you said .. you said.... he's cuter!! Cad!!

DeadCell

You just need to accept that I am the cute one in this relationship...wait you know what, I'm going to find someone who can accept by cuteness

Divine Drivel

You stole my crown of unrelenting cuteness. I can't abide thieves. I can't continue sleeping with one either. Who knows what you're going to steal next?