News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Deadliest Warrior

Started by Sabby, January 21, 2011, 05:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Quote from: Oniya on October 18, 2011, 08:26:49 AM
Oooh, I like that.  Although serial killers are not quite face-to-face combatants, so there might be some finagling to do, but I like it.

Because ninja are totally face-to-face combatants. >.>

I don't think the DW crew can really deal with stealth.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Oniya

True enough, but at least the ninja was up against a face-to-face combatant.  If they'd done Ninja vs. Sniper - we just wouldn't see anything until someone materialized to claim the win.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

fancyfictions

Quote from: Scarie187 on October 10, 2011, 12:57:29 AM
I enjoyed this last season more than any but this is definitely a show you take with several grains of salt.

I'll agree with you there. The scenarios aren't straight up fights. Too many variables when you deal with human combatants. My girlfriends think i'm crazy for being so into this show but I'm addicted to it. My favorite of this last season hands down would have to be vampires vs zombies (I was hoping the zombies would win but oh well). I hope they do more episodes like that one in the future.
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

Crazy

Quote from: Oniya on October 18, 2011, 09:10:29 PM
True enough, but at least the ninja was up against a face-to-face combatant.  If they'd done Ninja vs. Sniper - we just wouldn't see anything until someone materialized to claim the win.

Though I could point to an extensive simulation with Team Fortress 2 's sniper vs spy update.