what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on May 09, 2011, 10:25:09 PM
a sunglasses shaped tanline, and a cut bit lip ;D

Sexy!

Me ~ White silk robe, feels good against the skin.

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 09, 2011, 10:37:40 PM

Me ~ White silk robe, feels good against the skin.

i can imagine  >:)

black boxer briefs.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Dark blue low ride butt hugging jeans and a low cut grey top.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Captain Maltese

Boxers and long wide denim shorts. It's HOT.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

It's still cool in the mornings here so I have a blood red jacket over my sundress today.  It's white with a scattered pattern of black and red swirls and I found the sweetest red sandals with three-inch heels to go with it.

WyldRanger

Beguile, you always have such perfect fashion sense....that and the skirts/sundresses, no wonder you've practically made this thread your own.  ;)

---

Warm enough up here this morning for the shorts again along with a black Tigers t-shirt and black tennis shoes. (Just call me Johnny Cash :P )

Beguile's Mistress

*blushes and stares at the bright red polish on her toes*  Thank you, Xana.

It's my way of having fun with the fact that having to dress this way is my 'uniform.'

There are times I'm really jealous of everyone who has the chance to be comfortable and relaxed in what they wear. 

WyldRanger

*nods* You might as well have fun considering you have to wear them, but I'm sure there are just as many that would love to trade places with you too.

Sukada

Work clothes. Black jeans and a blue polo with a big red K on the left chest and the bluelight lightbulb on the right sleeve. Guess where I work...*Rolls eyes.*

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Nico

light grey sweatpants, black boxer briefs and a light blue t-shirt

Belle33

White pajama shorts with black flowers scattered about, and a black v neck cotton short sleeved sleep top.  Both are super soft and comfy. Perfect for my sick day at home.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Beguile's Mistress

I hope you're feeing better soon, Belle.

Jag

My gray pajama pants that are so soft and comfy. My low cut, comfy, pajama shirt (it only seems low cut because my chest didn't used to be this big...F*** You chest, just F-U).

I feel very comfy and a little sexy at the same time. :P Though anytime I wear this shirt I always change it before the in-laws get home. Unlike my family, the hubby's family isn't all that open about things and aren't okay with provocative clothing even when it's for sleeping in. Sometimes I worry that the hubby's head will explode when he finally gets to meet all of my family in one house. I love his family, but I can't stand the long, boring, quiet dinners where everyone is scared to say something cause it might offend someone else...sometimes I miss being able to tell my Aunt to shut up, watch my cousin's tear each other a new one, find out who has a new baby daddy, trading recipes, and watching all the males in the family gather in one corner for safety.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Beatrice Black

Quote from: Xana on May 10, 2011, 10:33:52 AM
*nods* You might as well have fun considering you have to wear them, but I'm sure there are just as many that would love to trade places with you too.

Absolutely... /blush
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

WyldRanger

Blue jeans, white sports t-shirt, black tennis shoes and socks.

Autumn52

Points up and swoons.........

OT: a big tshirt
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Towel, the last couple of hours I think. It's scorching out there and the towel's still slightly wet after the shower, so it is nice and cooling. It's not often I go commando... can a towel be considered a type of kilt?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Hmmm...  Could be, Captain.

I'm all dressed up for clients in a charcoal gray shirtwaist with a notched collar, matching belt and buttons, sheer black stockings and black platform pumps.

WyldRanger

Black must look good on you, of course, what wouldn't BeMi?  :D

blackhole

BLACK!!!! BLACK!!!! I love the black wearing .......Wearing black Briefs looks great ; I love to be in briefs only....but I m out to work So wearing blue jeans and black T-Shirt. I love this jeans bcaz it has no zip just 2 buttons so open it very fast and shapes so nice.....................

despickable

Rugged up for chill raining winter. Dark blue hoodie, gangsta me ha no.  black jeans and woollen hate that covers most of my face, not a bad thing covering that and I have a thick denim shirt and three tee shirts and red boxers. I am snugly warm.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Blue man's t-shirt with batman over the boobular region and pink pj pants. And that is all  :-)
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

RedRuby

On vacation right now, so I get up when I want and nobody ever barges in. And I'm just chilling in bed right now. I just have my really loose pajama pants on. I should probs get dressed soon though ^.^'

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing another sundress today.  This time it's a white one with turquoise polka dots abut the size of dime and I have a waist-length turquoise jacket with 3/4-length sleeves, bare legs and white strappy sandals.