Started by Katrina, July 29, 2010, 01:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Looking for any of the following:

Male hunter hunting my Vampire

Vampire to ghoul a mortal

Garou finding my lost kin

I'm open to other ideas as well.

I have another idea.  I play a Princess who runs away from home because she wants to see what's beyond the castle walls.  What or who finds her can be anything from a vampire to werewolf to good guy or bad.  I'm open for anything on it.

UnluckyBandit

I'd be interested in perhaps a vampire hunting vampire or the Hunter idea.  I'm sort of new to this but open to suggestions and character ideas.

Chat her or pm

UnluckyBandit

Katrina

Couple more ideas.

Maid working for influential gentleman

Female detective working undercover and is found out by the gang or drug lord  she's investigating.

Female college student willing to do anything to pass to keep her scholarship

Katrina

Got some more:

Vampire/ghoul/mortal : Any form of those three time setting in the Dark Ages/Renaissance/Civil War time periods.  Any time really before cell phones/cars/electricity

Spoiled brat princess shown her place by the prince she's been arranged to marry

Katrina

Also would like:

Beauty and the Beast-classic tale.  Can be disney based as in having the castle be enchanted with talking items that shouldn't talk.

Cinderella

Snow White with a twist. Not dwarves but bikers/bad guys perhaps? They still help her and maybe she softens them a bit

Katrina

Looking for Pirates...

My character would be the princess of a kingdom who is on a ship.  The ship is attacked by pirates and everyone on board is killed, except the princess who is taken for the captain. 

Katrina

A starting for my pirate idea if there's a male willing to play the captain.

Princess Abigail gazed out over the ocean.  She was aboard the ship with her father and crew heading to a neighboring kingdom where she was to wed the prince there.  The two kings felt it a good match to keep peace between the kingdoms and to insure they each had an ally they could turn to in the case of war.

Princess Abigail wore an elegant full light pink dress and a tiara on her head.  Her black hair cascaded down her back as her green eyes watched a pair of dolphins swimming beside the ship.  She really wasn't ready to be married yet, but knew that her father had her best interests at heart. He was making sure she'd be taken care of as well.

Suddenly there came a cry from the crow's nest.  "PIRATES! Starboard side!"  Abigail ran to the other side of the ship and stared at the massive ship approaching quickly with the jolly rogers skull and crossbones flag flying.  A crewman quickly ushered her to her room and told her to stay there.

She heard the cannons and the clashing of swords above and she paced in her room not knowing what was going on.  And then...there was silence.  Abigail held her breath as she heard footsteps and the door to her room opened.  A pirate stood there with a blood coated blade.  "Well, well, well...won't you make a nice trophy for the captain," he sneered.

He sheathed his sword and walked over to her.  She struggled with him and he backhanded her.  She fell to the floor not moving.  He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder and came back up to the deck where the rest of the pirate crew had killed everyone on board and was now looting the ship.  He grabbed a rope and swung across back to the pirate ship and dropped the girl at the feet of the captain.

If interested, reply here or pm me.

Katrina

Had another idea after watching Urban legends.

A female college student is visiting an asylum for a report.  As she goes to leave, she realizes that somewhere during her tour she dropped her visitor's pass.  The orderlies, noticing she looked just like a girl they had allowed to escape earlier in the day detain her, saying she's lying and she's actually the girl who escaped.

After some thinking on this one, instead of a student, it can be someone undercover investigating the asylum.  They can realize what she's doing and detain her, locking her in solitary, basically making her disappear without killing her.

Now quite sure where all to go with this one.  I'm up for most ideas.  PM me if interested.

Katrina

Would like a Final Fantasy 11 role play.   I don't know about any of the other final fantasys except this one.

Katrina

Got a couple more ideas:

A woman goes in for a doctor visit and gets taken advantage of.  She's too afraid to report him and he keeps making up reasons on why she needs to come back only to be made a slave.  (Includes nc, can include bondage, and eventually submission)  I'd play the captive.

A woman is home alone when a burgerlar breaks in.  He has his way with her but notices how she is a natural (though she won't admit it at first) submissive.  He ties her up, blindfolds her and gags her and takes her to his secluded cabin in the woods where he transforms her into his pet.  She eventually comes to enjoy her new life and forgets her old after a couple failed escape attempts.  I'd play the captive.

A woman is snatched off the streets in broad day light but no one does a thing as the city is one known for crime.  She's stripped in the van after being tied down spread eagled.  She is teased and toyed with (no sex yet) for the whole trip.  Once at her destination a powerful man tells her they are going to play a game.  If she can find her way out of his playground (basically his land but it looks like a wilderness with traps set to catch her she doesn't know about) he will free her unharmed.  If he manages to catch her, she becomes his to do with as he pleases.  I would play the woman and you the man deciding what he wants with her.

Katrina

Looking for a Master:

A girl is in a fetish club, curious about the whole master/slave lifestyle.  The master can approach her and take her to one of the rooms and make her his pet or she can approach him.  I'm thinking the first would be better as she has no idea how to go about it.  She's just there dressed like everyone else, except lacking a pet of her own or a collar suggesting she belongs to someone else.  We can see where it goes.