Ceta's looking for RP groups again!

Started by OHWceta, August 20, 2013, 08:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

Right now I'm only listing concepts, if I get enough people interested in any of the following ideas I'll set up an actual Thread for the RP so members can negotiate more specific details.:

------------------------------------------------------

War of the Gods - The God Terra wishes to overthrow his fellow Gods and become the supreme God, waging a war on Earth with humans caught in the middle. Meanwhile a rogue prince of the Kephler Empire plans his own war against the Gods to claim Earth for the humans. Players can play as Gods or human OCs. This story takes place on a fictional world around the timeframe of the first century BC. The RP will be a Sword-and-Sandal style RP, which focuses on action, though not without its fair share of lust and romance. (In a similar manner to shows such as "Spartacus)

A World Without Heroes - Corruption rules the Metropolis of New Keph City, it is a town of lawlessness and crimes, a city of vice and sin. Against all odds a group of men and women begin to take up arms, donning masks to clean up the streets once and for all. (Based off ideas like The Watchmen, and Kickass, I intend it to be a very dark RP though) No super powers, all heroes and villains must rely on skills, training, and smarts to survive.    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183266.0

Mass Effect: Corruption - A team of alliance soldiers are inducted to an experimental weapons program only to realize too late that they are the victims of Cerberus. Now group struggles to survive as their team collapses. Some turn on one another, others are killed in failed attempts to kill their former Commanding Officer.

The Matrix - Continuing on after the film trilogy, Morpheus is looking for Neo's successor. I will be playing the role of Smith's re-incarnation, I will allow one of the players to take on Neo's role.

Kingdom Hearts - Mostly OC, brief encounters with canon characters. Involves a group of Keyblade knights.

Undead Romance Story - Like a cross between Corpse Princess and Warm Bodies, with hints of Lollipop Chainsaw (mainly in using Rotten World as the origin of the villains). The Male Lead (A role I will need filled) finds an undead girl who's different than the others (My Female Character) and he joins her to help her fight off the zombies and try to find a way to cure her. But as the plot progresses the Male lead and his friends are dragged into a sinister plot by a group of undead who are trying to bring Rotten World into the living world. Originally a 1-on-1 RP, I realized that the the Male Lead and my female would do better if they have a group of friends to help them. (It would also add to the diversity, adding unique ways that each character fights Zombies. Aside from the Male lead I need a few living and a few undead characters who are friends with the lead roles.

End of the World RP - Can take place before, after, or during the end of the world. Before would be the events leading up to the end of the world, ending when the world ends. After would be the small groups of survivors struggling to rebuild what's left of the world after the catastophic event. During would be the characters trying to survive as the world falls apart around them. Also optional More realistic style or more mythical, an example of Mythical would be similar in fashion to Evangelion or Wolf's Rain; while realistic (as much as I hate saying this) would be more like 2012, The Day after Tomorrow, and Seeking a Friend at the End of the World.

Busou Shinki - If you're not Familiar with the figure line by Konami, it's similar to Angelic Layer in the concept of small robots used for combat. However Busou Shinki are also able to serve a variety of tasks off the battlefield. The main characters will be the Busou Shinki themselves, with their owners playing small roles in the storyline. Players can play as Busou Shinki who have their own master, Busou Shinki without a master, or they can belong to another player's master if that player agrees, and players can also of course play as masters. Multiple characters are encouraged with no limit to the number of Busou Shinki, but there's a limit to 1 master per player. My idea is to play off the smaller sized characters and how they interact with human-sized objects as well as relationships between each Busou Shinki with one another and their relationship with their masters.
-Here's a list of Pre-made characters in the Busou Shinki Line for ideas, Players can pick from any of those listed (changes to color, clothing, and other alterations allowed and encouraged) or they can be a complete custom-built Busou Shinki of your own design.  http://www.fanmode.net/2007/10/09/busou-shinki-sets/
I'll include more information in the individual interest check thread.

Transformers - Based on the movieverse of the live-action films. I'm looking to start up a story continuing after the events of "Dark of the Moon." The human cast will be OCs but Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee will return, along with anyone else who members want to bring back. (Such as the Wreckers and Dino/Mirage, and the Twins). Unicron will be the Villain and bring back Megatron as Galvatron. I'll let members decide which new autobots and decepticons will be brought into the story.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

TheHangedOne

A World Without Heroes has my interest.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

OHWceta

Awsome, I probably have the most inspiration for that one at the moment.

We'll need to attract some more people though.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

WindVoyager

The Transformer one has my attention. Finding adult Transformer RPs is near impossible

Wicked Vixen

Interested in the A world without Heroes
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

OHWceta

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 22, 2013, 11:55:58 AM
A World Without Heroes has my interest.

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on August 22, 2013, 09:39:10 PM
Interested in the A world without Heroes

I'll try to set up an interest check thread for A World Without Heroes  as soon as I can.

I'm thinking maybe a group of 4 or 5 people.

Quote from: WindVoyager on August 22, 2013, 01:56:52 PM
The Transformer one has my attention. Finding adult Transformer RPs is near impossible

I tend to be more action focused in my RPs though this story I have a darker plot. The humans of course appealing more towards an older group while the films had teen characters who I frankly found annoying.

LordHarketh193

A World Without Heroes has me hooked with intrest.

WindVoyager

QuoteI tend to be more action focused in my RPs though this story I have a darker plot. The humans of course appealing more towards an older group while the films had teen characters who I frankly found annoying.

Almost all the adult\mature based TF games I've seen were just smut fests or just plain bad. You can blame Bay for the annoying factor. I had one plot that had most he TF turned huamn in appearance only so they really had to stumble along trying to figure out what to do. The whole thing was pretty dark and was going pretty well until a bunch of new members shwowed up (it was all offsite and a few years back) and turned the whole thing into a gaint smut fest.

Honestly, if you woke up in a  body that wasn't your, alone, naked, cold and hungry the last thing on the minds of most would be sex

Wargtass

You got me hooked on A World Without Heroes, as well as the mere mention of Unicron, but as you can imagine I'm a bit swamped (reply on your ME incoming by the way, perhaps I can rock it loose if nothing else).

To all you showing interest, OHW get my highest recommendation, he can plot that thread good.
O/O

OHWceta

Thanks.

I actually close my RPs once we have roles filled. unless too many old members leave. I generally stay loyal to the founding members of the RP in regards to how much smut I include.

BTW, my posts typically range from one to 2 paragraphs and I post about twice a week.

OHWceta

Update: The Interest Check for A World Without Heroes is up!!!

You can find it here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183266.0