What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Power of Celtic - Celtic Bagpipes (techno remix)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

Crash test Dummies - Superman's Song  (Man I love this song...)

Bliss

I need to really finish my superman mix; that's going to be the first song on it.

The Tubes - White Punks On Dope
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ignaddio

Solo Sword Dance- Pipes and Drums of the Black Watch

Nothin' like scottish pipes and drums to get me in the mood for an honest day's work.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Chameleon

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Sabby

Cyanide, by Deathstars

Gilded Cunt, by Cradle of Filth

Kalen

Chameleon

Sabby

Tread the Floods, by Trivium

The March of the Swordmaster, by Rhapsody

Sabby

Redneck, by Lamb of God

"You can tell the same lie a thousand times! But it never gets anymore true! This is a mother fucking invitation!"

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.