Remove Specific Old Threads

Started by BibbityBoppityPOW, June 29, 2024, 01:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BibbityBoppityPOW

Hello, I'm back after a considerable hiatus and wanting to do a clean refresh, including editing my introduction and removing some old threads that are either no longer active, or ones I'd like to no longer associate with. How do I go about this?

Despairs

Hello. Welcome back. If the thread was created by you, you have the option of locking it, so that no one else can post in it. Go to any story threads started by you and scroll all the way down, on your left you will two options, lock topic and delete topic. Select lock topic, so that no one else can post in it. You can also delete the topic if you wish. I don't think you can edit your introduction thread once you have been approved and it has been archived.
---> Click here to visit current ons and offs thread for pairings with story lines and limits.<---
Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.
Writing Status: Seeking one or two female led relationship stories
Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Chasing Dreams

Quote from: BibbityBoppityPOW on June 29, 2024, 01:29:54 PMHello, I'm back after a considerable hiatus and wanting to do a clean refresh, including editing my introduction and removing some old threads that are either no longer active, or ones I'd like to no longer associate with. How do I go about this?
Hi BibbityBoppityPOW,

Welcome back.  Unfortunately, introduction threads cannot be edited. Old threads such as your O/O's thread and any request threads you created can be deleted. As far as story threads go, those cannot be deleted. If you have any other questions, feel free to post here or PM any active staff member.

-Chasing Dreams
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

BibbityBoppityPOW

Perfect, thank you! Those answer my questions.