Started by Tokyorose627, April 30, 2024, 02:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

I’m surprised I haven’t seen much in therms of group games or solos within the ATLA universe. I love the lore and what could be done with it, as you can go backwards in times or way past what has been done, to even between times to be creative and give a new spin in the world! 

I’d love to write solos with some people if they wanted to, or meet others if a group game was ever a possibility. Creating cool characters that get to be in such an exciting world would be great, but if no one’s into it, that’s just the way it would be. Sadly I’m too busy to mod for anything, but I’m more surprised not much is happening with that world and all the rich lore it has to offer!

ThatGuy285

I will always go for anything Avatar related though I am not one to mod either. It is a pity it is no getting more rp love.
That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

Lovely Complex

I'm not the one to mod either although I can but I have two Avatar-esque stories. One is an Avatar saga before the events of Aang and Korra, and the other is a White Lotus recruiting new members. 👀 They have been on the shelf for quite some time. Years, even.
they/them | 3/31 | ♈ sun, ♋ moon, ♊ rising | enthusiast of storytelling smut | player of roles | wordplayer | F-List

They used to be fairly common, back when Korra was on the air, and a bit after. One of my favorite games ever here (and sadly short lived, since a core player left the site) was an alternate scenario where Aang was never found and Azula ruled as Phoenix Queen. It's been over a decade T-T

shengami

Mods not needed. There is a game using the PbtA system published by Magpie Games.

Man did I have an idea for a game at one point. I just never developed it.

Set during the 100 years war era a generation or so after the genocide, it'd follow a group of air nomad survivors in a slightly AU type setting. The idea has been back-burnered for a while now!

But the system is cool.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not really...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

ShadowFox89

I've got the Avatar Legends system. Wish I had time to run something but I'd be happy to play. 
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Marie Reynolds

I have the Magpie system for Avatar as well. If something gets started I would love to be a player!