what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Blue sleeveless collared buttondown shirt (which doesn't fit quite right over the girls, so I've got that foolish vertical oval gap going on there) and a high-wast black kneelength skirt with a wide band of lace trim.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Silkcat

Nothing

(that's a post I've been looking forward to making for a while, but now that I've made it I may actually put some clothes back on)
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Hunter

Also nothing.

(really.  and probably not putting any clothes on soon.)

Silkcat

It's just that it's starting to get a bit chill, and my roomie's boyfriend is over tonight.
Which does add to the daring fun, but...

Update: Long white oversize t-shirt falling to upper thigh, same red thong as earlier

Sorry, Hunter.
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Zombie Apocalypso

Just an oversized superbad tee-shirt (When I say just I mean absolutely nothing else)

Hunter

Quote from: SerenitysAngel on September 28, 2007, 08:18:17 PM
Just an oversized superbad tee-shirt (When I say just I mean absolutely nothing else)

*takes a peek underneath to be sure*   :P

Silkcat

Woo hoo, it's scanty clothing night!
---

Zombie Apocalypso

Quote from: Hunter on September 28, 2007, 08:19:26 PM
*takes a peek underneath to be sure*   :P

Noooooooooooooo I've been violated....Noooooooooooo (I hope the sarcasm was noted....In actual reality there could have been two outcomes, A) a beating or b) A much more desirable reacton *wink wink*)

Amberghylles

A teal Montreal souvenir t-shirt, black Lycra boxers and black lounging pants decorated with martini's.

Hunter

I'm in my pjs now.

(I was on my to the bathtub before.  :P)

Silkcat

Okay, after the gym and a shower I'm ready to do a bit of shopping...

Flouncy black and white patterned skirt, white sleeveless scoopneck top, and black low-wedge sandals.
That's it. Yep, I'm going to try it, Cherri.

There is a ruffle along the that is just enough to give me a little cover up top, unless I'm bending over.  And the skirt is about midthigh, but it is very bouncy and flouncy like I usually like it.

Wish me luck!
---

Cherri Tart

*hugs Silkcat* good luck and have fun! My g/f picked out my outfit today and umm.. well, a rather modest   black, brown and tan striped long sleeved sweater dress that falls to mid thigh, my zip up knees boots, black latex panties and my collar. *blushes* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

Well it was fun.  I think I felt a lot more exposed than I really was, especially once I realized the ruffle didn't cover quite as much as I thought.  Of course, by then I was already in the mall in front of store mirror, so it was too late to turn back.  I think I'll write up a fictionalized form of what happened, since a lot more exciting ideas went through my mind than actually happened.  The nuggets of truth should be fun to work in, too.

Oh and Cherri, unlike your outing, I parked in a fairly full parking garage there wasn't anyone there to see me climb out of the car. :)
---

Lilian

My work uniform, which I fell asleep in. x.x

strangely made

Long Sleeve T-shirt, black combats and a sad face :(

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Elvi

An old pair of leggings and an oversized polo shirt with half the dog on it....
(He's moulting and I'm trying to get at least three carrier bags of fur off of him...have managed two so far....)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ixy

Oh, okay... we have one of THESE now... flannel pajamas, navy blue with black paisley-patterns, prescription glasses (cat-eye style by Bebe, just in case you're curious), and stolen boy boxers...

Apple of Eris

White sneakers, white socks, green low cut panties, blue jeans, black shirt, and an eagles jersey.

I so don't match today, but, I don't have any phillies stuff and I'm being dragged to all kinds of sporting event things today. Yay?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Ixy

Quote from: appleoferis on September 30, 2007, 10:34:04 AM
White sneakers, white socks, green low cut panties, blue jeans, black shirt, and an eagles jersey.

I so don't match today, but, I don't have any phillies stuff and I'm being dragged to all kinds of sporting event things today. Yay?

Woot!  My team won yesterday!  We f'ing SUCK this year, but... y'know, could be worse.

Cherri Tart

a maroon bath robe with a hood and slippers.  It's kind of chilly here today and i think my once conquored cold is trying to make a come back  :P
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

.... nothing.  hey, it's a hotel room, I'm not a work.. I'm branching out.

*re reads the above*

Heh..

Ixy

Ah, back to the grind.

"Business Casual" today; charcoal skirt/jacket set from B. Moss, thigh-highs (why do I torture myself?!?), closed-toe heels, sky-blue silk blouse. 

I call it: office camouflage.  I am so normal... just don't mess with my computer.

Elvi

A lilac bath sheet, the ends tucked in just under my firm ample breasts, showing off the smooth skin of my shoulders and firm arms. It's split at the front, just hinting at the firm thighs beneath and showing my shapely legs and ankles.

Well....Ok.....I've just had a shower and I'm wrapped in a huge bath sheet...the rest you can decide whether it's true or not.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

strangely made

And I'm glad I'm wearing loose trousers :)