The Slave Princess

Started by Bliss, April 22, 2009, 08:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

This is a game I started on another site, but the other writer unfortunately is unable to continue the game with me.

The setting is an alternate earth-type world, medieval, with limited magic but much mysticism. In this world, a man has arisen from the mire of many kingdoms and brought them together under his banner, expanding his reach outward in the manner of Alexander the Great - quite forthright in his intention to bring the entirety of the world under his rule, one kingdom at a time. Much of the continent has already fallen to his sway, and his men at arms are moving into the powerful borderkingdoms of other climes.

The story begins with the princess of one such warm and sandy kingdom, en route from the cool, remote village that has housed her away from court for training and education in seclusion; she is returning to court, to take her place and to meet her betrothed.

A band of men loyal to the great and terrible Konrad Roht attack her small caravan, and the Princess is the only one left alive, in the hands of their leader - who decides to bring her along as they head back toward civilization, giving her rudimentary instruction on behavior and expectations of her in her new role. A slave.

Thus is the lowly beginning of what shall be her slow, Evita-like ascent, climbing one man at a time through luck, intent, or happy accident, up the ranks of Konrad Roht's forces. She is no normal slave - she has the grace, elegance, education and intelligence of a princess, and it gains her notice. She learns how to please; how to be seen to catch notice for the sake of her man, and how to be silent, ignored due to her station and therefore let to learn secrets that would not be otherwise stated.

One day, she will become Konrad's - and what will happen then remains to be seen.

If you have read thus far and have interest in playing the series of men - military, merchantmen, nobility - that will have unwittingly a princess as a slave, then I encourage you to read what of this story has been written thus far.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqjz5n7_5d9gt89dc

If your interest maintains afterward, please contact me via PM, and we shall discuss how you see this story and the characters shaping.

As always, I reserve the right to choose the partner I feel best groks the story and will most suitably fill the role(s) - I am not first come, first serve.

-B
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheLegionary

Hi Bliss,
I volunteer for your idea!
I sent you a PM.
Hugs,
TheLegionary

Quote from: Bliss on April 22, 2009, 08:24:55 AM
This is a game I started on another site, but the other writer unfortunately is unable to continue the game with me.

The setting is an alternate earth-type world, medieval, with limited magic but much mysticism. In this world, a man has arisen from the mire of many kingdoms and brought them together under his banner, expanding his reach outward in the manner of Alexander the Great - quite forthright in his intention to bring the entirety of the world under his rule, one kingdom at a time. Much of the continent has already fallen to his sway, and his men at arms are moving into the powerful borderkingdoms of other climes.

The story begins with the princess of one such warm and sandy kingdom, en route from the cool, remote village that has housed her away from court for training and education in seclusion; she is returning to court, to take her place and to meet her betrothed.

A band of men loyal to the great and terrible Konrad Roht attack her small caravan, and the Princess is the only one left alive, in the hands of their leader - who decides to bring her along as they head back toward civilization, giving her rudimentary instruction on behavior and expectations of her in her new role. A slave.

Thus is the lowly beginning of what shall be her slow, Evita-like ascent, climbing one man at a time through luck, intent, or happy accident, up the ranks of Konrad Roht's forces. She is no normal slave - she has the grace, elegance, education and intelligence of a princess, and it gains her notice. She learns how to please; how to be seen to catch notice for the sake of her man, and how to be silent, ignored due to her station and therefore let to learn secrets that would not be otherwise stated.

One day, she will become Konrad's - and what will happen then remains to be seen.

If you have read thus far and have interest in playing the series of men - military, merchantmen, nobility - that will have unwittingly a princess as a slave, then I encourage you to read what of this story has been written thus far.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgqjz5n7_5d9gt89dc

If your interest maintains afterward, please contact me via PM, and we shall discuss how you see this story and the characters shaping.

As always, I reserve the right to choose the partner I feel best groks the story and will most suitably fill the role(s) - I am not first come, first serve.

-B

Bliss

Quote from: TheLegionary on April 22, 2009, 02:03:26 PM
Hi Bliss,
I volunteer for your idea!
I sent you a PM.
Hugs,
TheLegionary

I got your message! FYI, the PM button is the little square under a person's badge, above the avatar; the button you clicked was the email link.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Just want to drop in a note to clarify what I am looking for; this will require my writing partner to play a series of characters. It's possible that I could play this against several people, each doing a single character, but I'd need to have interest for such a thing ahead of time.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

A reclarification: I am not looking for someone to try and balance many characters all at once. I said and meant a series of characters, one after the other up the social/societal heierarchy.

If I get enough interest, I am willing to work this with multiple people each playing one or a few of her owners as opposed to a single person writing each one.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Transgirlenstein

I can play a few owners for you.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0