What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromatic

At the moment I am replaying Bioshock, and Assassins Creed. Recently picked up Prototype an am playing that as well.  I would seriously love to play AION but I can't afford to pay monthly. So I'm going to have to just wait for GW2 to come out.

:-(

Sabby

Bioshock is such an amazing game. I'm a total sucker for realistic ragdoll physics ^^ Have you gotten the Ryan Industries update? Its not something that sownloads automatically.

Monochromatic

I'm not sure, but I think I have gotten it. It's been awhile since I've actually had the chance to play again and I installed a loooong time ago.

I so just got my grubby little paws on Crysis. <Insert drool emote>.

Sabby

Its a pretty important update. Gives you three new Tonics, a new Plasmid (The equivelent of a Padawans Force Push at first, so they only go sliding a few feet, but it gets leveled up to rocket them into walls a fair distance)

But the best part is a Frame Rate Unlock feature... smoothes out the frame rate real nicely ^^ think of playing something on 30fps, and suddenly going to 60... the difference is immediate.

Monochromatic

This update. I NEED IT. So going to look it up later, if I ever finish my paper.

20 pages due tomorrow morning. I have like 5 pages. I picked the worst time to procrastinate.

Sabby

Its worth it ^^ Sonic Boom is the best Plasmid ever.

Elohim

MichaelHouse

[snip]

~T

Inkidu

I finally gave up Bioshock, but never fear Bioshock 2 looks awesome!

Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and GTA IV.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kazyth

Still playing Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, and tooling around in the original Everquest with a friend from time to time.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Sabby

Pirates of the Carribean. Its just Morrorwind with pirates. Its a little... intimidating. But I'm getting the hang of it.

Jak 3. I've been missing out... this games insanely awesome. And the graphics and physics are something I never thought I'd see on PS2, especially running so smoothly.

What really drove it home was the first time I saw a desert Metal Head. Was driving along in my dune buggy, expecting to find some enemies to kill for my quest, and then out of no where, this huge armored Dinosaur comes tearing over the hill and rams it head into me. Action cam flicks on, part of my car is reduced to flying shrapnel, and I go barreling off into the horizon and crash hard against a rock wall.

I was just like o.o damn.

Lirliel

Currently playing Port Royal 2, Pirating for Holland ARGH!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sabby

Andy

Quote from: Sabby on September 25, 2009, 09:21:03 AM
Pfft, Oblivion... its just Fallout 3 with swords.

Noo.. Fallout is Oblivion with guns..
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Krysia

DS
Final Fantasy 12: Revenant Wings (So not a FF: Tactics style game)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days (Pick it up on the 28th)

PS1 Emulator
Final Fantasy 7 (going through it again)
Suikoden 1 & 2 (Love the games)
Final Fantasy Tactics (Last time I tried my nephew took over my game and beat it with out me)

SNES Emulator
Final Fantasy 3 (American) - 6 (Japan)

PC MMOs
Ragnarok Online
Ether Saga Online
Sekai RO (When my official account is down)
Jade Dynasty Online

PSP
Dissidia
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Parappa the Rapper

Going to Purchase
Pangya - PSP
Kingdom Hearts - DS
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny - PSP
Undead Knights - PSP

DairXV

DS: Final Fantasy IV,
PSP: Persona
PC: Dawn of War: Soulsotrm
PS2: Super Robot Wars Alpha 3
PS3: Cross Edge (Good gravy is this game innuendo loaded...)

Soran

I made X2 work with vista 64... result!  ;D

Lirliel

Quote from: Andy on September 25, 2009, 09:43:29 AM
Noo.. Fallout is Oblivion with guns..

Please don't start this shit up again..

Quote from: DairXV on September 25, 2009, 10:56:45 AM

PC: Dawn of War: Soulsotrm

Erm Dair, why not install Firestorm over Kronus and Dark Crusade, makes the game much for 'codex' based then the normal game and it's cool as well. If a bit hard on anything but low difficulties.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

DairXV

Because I don't have those, and I'm not much of Warhammer (40k or otherwise) fan. Heck I'm just now starting to play the game and I've had it on my shelf for over a year...

Lirliel

*Grins* Alright, reading you loud and clear :)

Kurzyk

XBox - Call of Duty4

PS2 - Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile2, Silent Hill2

GameCube - Resident Evil

Krysia

Inkidu

Quote from: Krysia on September 25, 2009, 02:15:12 PM

Still working on the one I suggested?

I couldn't stand it. I started with four, but I bought REmake and found it to be almost as bad as a point and click game. I wasn't even that scared by the game, but the controls made me wet myself at how terrifying they were.

Anyway, Command and Conquer 3.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Gracie

X-box 360: Rock Band 2
DS: Scribblenauts- this is such an awesome game!