Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Anesa

*Grins*  Oh baby!  I think it was a "Win Win" for the both of us!  *Winks*!

*Smooches the WIN from the Dolly!*  Ya ninja'd me, you sexy woman!!!!   ::)

abandoneddolly

you know you missed me stealing this win

Anesa

You know it!  *Grins and smooches her*  Now, be a good Dolly and give the cowgirl back her rightful win!  ;)

DeadCell

*swoops in to steal the win once again* And you almost thought you had it :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Anesa

No.  You almost thought YOU had it.  *Smiles*

wins

DeadCell

Oh you, I suppose I can let you win just this once *secretly takes the win*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

DeadCell

*swoops down once again and swoops Belle33 off of her feet with the win* we can both win ^^

Anesa

Rides up on Clyde all "Lady Godiva" like, pulling the stallion to a halt there at DC's and Belle's feet.  A thick cloud of dust swarms all around them making it difficult to see (and to breath as they both go into coughing fits!), giving the tricky cowgirl time to swipe the WIN from their fingers and gallop away before the dirt fog clears!

WINS!

Adammair

Gallops up on his own trusty steed, dressed in full Sherriff outfit, and says "Ma'am, I'm afraid that WIN is evidence of a crime. I'm going to have to confiscate it. Just hand it over."

He nudges his horse into the side of hers, causing her horse to rear up, and in the confusion, the WIN falls to the ground. He calmly dismounts, picks it up, and remounts, riding off into the sunset with a "Giddyup!"

WINS!

Anesa

Hmmphs!!!  >:-(

Jumps back on her horse Clyde and gives chase to the lawman-wannabe, quickly riding up beside him and flashing him her best smile. 

"Hey cowboy.  Why don't we park these shetlands and...*winks* get to know one another a little better!"  ;)  They trot on over to a grassy knoll and as the Sheriff gets down off his horse, the tricky cowgirl slaps his horse's ass hard yelling "Yeowwww!!", watching him tear out into the distant hills a longggg ways off.  She grins back down to the Sheriff, aiming her piece at him.  "Aww, don't be so sad Sheriff.  Your ride won't go too far.  He'll be back.  But in the meantime, just hand over that win, and I'll just be making my way on down the trail."

WINS!

DeadCell

*rides past them both on a harley spooking the horses with the monstrous sound of the engine, and in the dust, noise and confusion takes the win once again*

yeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!

Breathless Intent

*Tackles DC, ignoring the motorcycle entirely* Mine now! *runs off*

DeadCell

o.o saaaaaay whaaaaa?

*turns the bike around and rides off after her and only when I draw close do I snatch up breathless and the win. The the noble bike rider rides off into the sunset with both*

Breathless Intent

I'm still the one holding onto the win, so technically I'm still the winner!

DeadCell

ah yes but I have the person holding the win, and that's good enough for me ^_^

Breathless Intent

Secretwriter

haha losers. :P *snatches the win all 'rawr' like*

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

DeadCell

Damn you *shakes fist and takes back the win*

MrModular

"WHarrgarbl!"  *swats the win from Deadcell's hands, picks it up and runs like hell*

Breathless Intent

Lures Mod in with some truly epic beats, and while he is busy with the music, I snag the win and sneak away!

DeadCell

*tackles breathless once again for the win*

Mine!

abandoneddolly