(M for any) Mom/Son or Father/Daughter RP

Started by eternaldarkness, May 06, 2015, 01:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternaldarkness

Pretty simple and self-explanatory: I want to find a writing partner willing to do a Mom/*Son or *Father/Daughter incest RP, but beyond that i'm open to suggestions on the plot details (though there must be a plot).I will play the Father and/or Son, and I do not care what the gender of the person writing the other character(s) is so long as they can write genders different from their own in a way that I enjoy.

Some of the kinks I would like to incorporate into an RP like this are (the list is not exhaustive and not all of them need be included in the rp, so ask if there's something you would like to see or not see): Incest (obviously), romance, humiliation, a master/slave dynamic, watersports (i've always liked the idea of training a woman to be the perfect pet and making her be treated like an animal in all ways), romance, bestaility, and especially pregnancy (this one is less negotiable than the others. I really want pregnancy to feature into it at some point).

Beyond that, I am entirely open to ideas and suggestions, so don't be shy if you are at all interested!

*My character in bold

eternaldarkness

Still looking, and I am not opposed to combining any of the ideas below with any number of different settings or time periods, including fantasy, sci-fi, superhero and historical settings.