News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorBorg

Quote from: MasterMischief on April 10, 2012, 09:04:46 PM
Offers hugs.

Quote from: ropedwrists on April 10, 2012, 10:42:19 PM
Is that a pirate running around in front of a laundry machine?

That's funny, but I think [you] has a better one.

It's someone who's been on Elliquiy too long. ;D

I'm sure [you] knows how that feels.

Etah dna Evol

Are we only allowed to say good things about [you] ?
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Aaron Divine

Malthas

This is what happens when Llama's secretly are in charge of the site.

Not that they want you to know.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Kittenchan

So... I heard you guys were talking about me while I was gone.... For that I will only say one thing... The Game.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Kittenchan on May 05, 2012, 05:56:42 PM
So... I heard you guys were talking about me while I was gone.... For that I will only say one thing... The Game.

Nice try, but XKCD set me free. :)

Oniya

Quote from: Kittenchan on May 05, 2012, 05:56:42 PM

Triple H?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Quote from: Malthas on May 01, 2012, 11:50:42 AM
This is what happens when Llama's secretly are in charge of the site.

Not that they want you to know.

I am afraid you have said too much.  Please, do not run, it only makes the cleaner angry.

AngelicFaith

Ok... For some reason I keep seeing the name AngelicFaith here, and I can't help but wonder: HUH? What is this about? lol It's kinda weird when you see your username popping up like that, haha

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

*feels so honoured* I promise I won't let you down.
Wait... chosen for/ as what?

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: AngelicFaith on June 02, 2012, 07:53:46 AM
*feels so honoured* I promise I won't let you down.
Wait... chosen for/ as what?

Riches, fame, and luxury. Don't mind the stone table and knife behind the curtain, just relax.

Kittenchan

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on June 02, 2012, 09:24:06 AM
Riches, fame, and luxury. Don't mind the stone table and knife behind the curtain, just relax.

Blood Orgy!!!! (Damn you South Park for ruining my mind)

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Lavinia

Quote from: AngelicFaith on June 02, 2012, 04:33:11 AM
Ok... For some reason I keep seeing the name AngelicFaith here, and I can't help but wonder: HUH? What is this about? lol It's kinda weird when you see your username popping up like that, haha

I had the same issue and was rather perplexed. Though, now that I'm here, mayhaps I'll stick around for a bit. This thread seems rather entertaining. 

MasterMischief

Lavinia

Actually, the thread is a pie!

-steals spoon and prepares to dig in-

MasterMischief

Remains silent due to lack of eating utensil and the suggestive possibilities that entails.

Lavinia

MasterMischief

Takes a big bite of apple pie in the PG13 forum!   ;D

Lavinia

Are you suggesting that I was referring to something else, sir?

MasterMischief

Who?  Me?  Always!  I mean never!  I meant never!   O8)

Lavinia

I'm on to you, llama! -narrows eyes suspiciously as she looks him over-

MasterMischief

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief