Jungle Nightmare (Updated/IC Thread)

Started by DuhMan, December 14, 2010, 03:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuhMan

In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, Mankind teeters upon the brink of extinction.
The galaxy-spanning Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by ravening aliens, and threatened
from within by malevolent creatures and heretic rebels. Only the strength of the Immortal
Emperor of Terra stands between Humanity and its annihilation. Dedicated to His service are
the countless warriors, agents and myriad servants of the Imperium.

Wars rage over airless moons, industrial planets and space hulks in the dark, twisted depths of hive
worlds and in the cold wastes between stars. From the immaterial realm of warpspace, malicious
entities send their unspeakable minions to slaughter the Emperor's chosen. Everywhere, soulless
specters and slavering monsters are poised to extinguish the life of Humanity.

Now, at the very edges of the Imperium an Ecclesiarchy ship with a full compliment of Adepta Sororitas
Battle Sisters approaches an uncharted jungle world...
-
-
-
Welcome to my jungle planet RP. I'm looking for people to play the crew of an Ecclesiarchy ship in a jungle danger themed RP where they are shot down and fight a battle on an uncharted planet inhabited by a society of vicious warrior people. A massive fight erupts against them and the jungle itself. I'm looking for about two to three dedicated players. My only rules are that they post every couple of days, have good writing skills and note me if they wish to leave the rp.

IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=92503.0

My Character: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Kale_Rezok

The Setting: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Planet_Krock

Character Template
Character Name:
Personality:
Biography:

DuhMan

Did a massive overhaul. Now accepting character profiles.

elfguy

This sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye on it!
----

AKunoichi

Do you have any ideas for the jungle people/setting.

I'd love to play the antagonist here. I'm working on a generic jungle setting with various tribes that could easily be shoehorned into 40k.

DuhMan

Information on the planet and it's inhabitants is now up. I'll have the IC thread up shortly once people have their character profiles up. It will begin right after the Imperial ship is shot down with the Bladerunners rushing to secure it before the other clans do. Of course they'll have more than just rival clans to deal with once they reach the site.

If nobody plays the Sisters then they'll be an NPC faction. I am also open to ideas on how to add to the RP.

elfguy

Character Name: Valah

Image:

Personality:
She is very strong willed, but also playful and can be sarcastic and have a good time when she wants to.

Biography:
Valah is a mercenary, not working for any specific government or agency, but often doing work on the side for them, so she has several contacts all around the galaxy, and always ends up on the front line. She likes the action, and handles herself very well in battle. She's more of a scout, or infiltration type, working alone and going silently behind enemy lines, and causing chaos. She usually fights with her melee weapon, a special weapon that was made for her, with two sharp blade and an electric generator that can send a shock to her enemies, even several feet away. She's also well trained in hand to hand combat, and her kick, especially with those metal boots, can be deadly.

Her last contract had her join the Ecclesiarchy ship, en route for yet another hot spot of battle. She doesn't really know much about the others onboard, but one thing is certain, she's ready for anything that comes her way.

----

DuhMan

Gotta love scantly clothed space ninja assassin chicks with bog boobs  :P The IC thread is up and everything. Still looking for a few players to join.

elfguy

Well that's her outfit after the crash! Gets ripped and such :P
----

DuhMan

Still, it looks awesome. Any situations you'd like to see the sisters and/or her in or can I let my imagination run wild?

elfguy

Kale is part of the bladerunners, so an enemy? So who is Valah going to be with?
----

DuhMan

Kale is with the Bladerunners and an enemy since Valah is with the Ecclesiarchy ship that was just shot down. AK47 plans to play a member of the Bladerunners is still interested.

elfguy

So Valah is all alone eh? Gonna be interesting..
----

DuhMan

She can have a bunch of sisters with her if you want. I'm playing a whole squad of jungle fighters.

elfguy

Well she's used to fighting solo so that's okay. Maybe you can NPC some random soldiers she can take down.
----

DuhMan

I can easily play some enemies. There are plenty of hostile jungle creatures to work with not to mention the rival clans. So much potential here.

elfguy

Alright, I'll post something. Hope there'll be some more to join us to even out the score tho!
----

DuhMan

elfguy

Posted an opening. Feel free to NPC her opponents.
----

AKunoichi

DuhMan

the link is right under the description.

AKunoichi

Oh, I'm a silly.

I'll post tomorrow morning.

DuhMan

See you then. I'm still looking for a warhammer 40k fan if anybodies even vaguely interested.

AKunoichi

So I'm thinking my character is from Catachan. She doesn’t wear power armor and prefers stealth and ambushes to the heavy firepower of the blade runners.

Should I be with them? Or maybe already on the planet?

DuhMan

Both sides are on the planet so you can play either one right away.

AKunoichi

+ =][=Welcome to the Inquisitorial archives.
+
+  \][/  Though for the day  \][/ 
+-Knowledge is power, guard it well.
+
+ Requesting file: Anaka.
+Varying access...
+Access granted,
+
+--------------------------------------------------------------
+Name: Anaka (surname unknown)
+Homeworld: Catachan
+Age: Unknown, People have died asking this question. Appears
+-to be early twenties, but she likely uses anti-agenics.
+Pic: See Avatar.
+---------------------------------------------------------------
+The Origins of the mercenary known only as Anaka are
+-unknown but she is likely an imperial guard deserter.
+-She currently makes her living as a mercenary, fighting on
+-jungle planets. Selling her skills in stealth, tracking and
+-ambush tactics to any faction that will pay, loyal or
+- traitor.  Rumored to be currently located on planet
+-Krock fighting for the Traitor "Blade Runner" faction.
+-Subject is extremely dangerous in a jungle environment.
+-All attempts to capture her should be met with caution.
+
+END OF FILE =][=