A Blank Slate (M character seeking… Something, we'll figure it out eventually)

Started by Kendal, October 11, 2010, 01:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendal

Alright, so, this is my shout out to the community about a chance for someone to be able to shape their very own RP partner… More or less, and with a few exceptions (Or a lot, depending on your view on things).

For a brief background, I’m a relative rookie to the RP scene, only been at it for a year or so, but all the same I like to think that I am a cheery bloke to RP with and no one has complained yet about my skill. However, when it comes to the sexual side of roleplaying I enter the realm of wholesale ignorance and I’m finding myself at a loss for what to do. That’s where this thread comes in.

Unlike most of these threads where people post ideas they’d like to take part in, I’m doing something of the opposite. I’m offering myself up to fill whatever roll you need that a hetero sexual male character could fill, with the exception of a purely dominant character, as egotistical, confident and independent that I think myself to be, I lack something in the way of raw experience to pull this off effectively.

So there ya have it! You need a fellow adventurer to slay dragons with? I’m your man. You need a naïve apprentice to boss about? I can do that too. Need a high ranking/powerful individual to seduce? Chances are, I can make it work. Hell, you just need someone to RP with in a short one shot? I’m your man for that to boot!

So send me a PM or post here and we’ll work something out, eh? I may be a rook but I like to think I make up for it with flexibility and raw optimism.
"What am I? A fair amount of trial, a great deal of error and of course... A little Resolve."

Lady Reign