Sorority president is a futa (F for Futa)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2021, 03:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

To explain the story, let’s peek at my character Melody Gale’s diary:

Dear Diary, today I received the most amazing phone call from the Tea Flower sorority house… they want me! I do have to pledge or anything! They just want me! Me! A scholarship student at that and they want me!

I would assume some of it has to do with my mom and how most sororities and fraternities seem to really like collecting legacies, but… you see, the president herself called me and told me that the conversation we had at the party I just went to really impressed her, she really liked me and thought I would be a fantastic addition to the house! Can you believe that?

OMG, the club president… I couldn’t believe it when I met her… it was <insert name of YC here>, her family is like the most wealthy and influential in the entire state, I felt like I was in the presence of royalty or something… but that had more to do with her presence than her family name… it was so powerful, so much confidence and intelligence… and grace… oh my goodness, she was flawless! I cannot believe someone like her was that impressed with me!

Well, I suppose I ought to finish packing, I have to get up early to get settled in and sit down with the highest ranking members of the house for the house’s rules and things like that. I heard they even offer tutors for the girls that need it. I hope I won’t need that, but it’s nice to know it’s there.

Anyway, goodnight Diary.

~Melody.

Anywho… YC would have a big secret… she’s a futa and she fell victim to a bit of love at first sight with Melody…

Oh boy…

Let chaos ensue ;)