[M seeking F] Fantasy and Fandoms (Long-Term, Romance, Pregnancy, Survival)

Started by Dray, July 24, 2021, 02:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I'm looking for writing partners that aren't afraid to do a bit of world building and brainstorming.  I'm looking mostly for stories with elements of magic/fantasy/supernatural/sci-fi/etc.  Interesting character dynamics and engaging plots are pretty much necessary, but that doesn't mean I don't like a large scoop of adult content to go with it.  This is a place for erotic story telling after all, I just like to round out some of the smut with developments between our characters and the plot.

NOTE: My Ons/Offs are very dated.  It's been years since I have touched that post but most of them should still hold up.  If you have any questions about a specific kink or sexual element then please don't hesitate to ask.  I'm an open book and very open minded when it comes to role playing out various fantasies and fetishes.

My Role Play Preferences
- Female writing partners (including those whom identify as female)
- Straight (M x F) pairings where I play the male
- Third Person Perspective
- Role play over Forum or PMS
- Multiple paragraph posts (my sweet spot is usually about 3 to 5 paragraphs)]
- I prefer anime/drawn character references over actors/models/pics
- Romantic/Consensual leaning pairings, I'm fine with some force/roughness (dub-con or even slightly non-con starts are on the table but I would want the relationship to progress into something beyond that at some point)
If you want to discuss a potential role play then please send me a PM.  Let me know if anything in this post interests you and please provide some details on what you might like to play.  Feel free to share any of your own thoughts, ideas, suggestions or cravings.

Major Cravings
- Possessive/Protective Male Characters
- Breeding/Impregnation (Accidental or Intentional)
- Incest/Taboo Relationships (Brother x Sister is always a favorite)
- Survival Settings (Dystopian, Sci-fi, Warzones, Post-Apocalyptic, Monsters/Demons/Etc)
- Size Difference (Much larger male and smaller female and/or potentially athletic/muscular male and thick/chubby female)
- Interracial/Interspecies Pairings

ROLE PLAY IDEAS

If you want to discuss a potential role play then please send me a PM.  Let me know if anything in this post interests you and please provide some details on what you might like to play.  Feel free to share any of your own thoughts, ideas, suggestions or cravings.  We can even get creative by mixing and matching some of these ideas if you are interested in more than one, plus some of them have a lot of the same elements so it would make for an easy cross-over.

I'm not looking to play as a canon character.  I prefer OC x OC, but if you have strong feelings toward playing a canon character (and I like the female canon character) then I may allow it as long as the idea is intriguing.  That being said, feel free to pitch any of your own ideas for any fandom I have listed below.

Gifted School // My Hero Academia // X - Men
I'm basically interested in any setting involving some kind of school/academy for "heroes" or those gifted with special powers/abilities. Personally I would lean toward something more MHA inspired with Quirks, but I have nothing against mutants or the Marvel universe either. Of course I'm also down to just take elements from these fandoms and brainstorm/create our own setting. Even if we do lean into one of the fandoms I would like to focus more on our own original plots and characters - some kind of alternate universe kind of deal that gives us freedom to write the story as we please without getting weighed down by the canon events.

My character's powers/abilities would vary depending on the setup and my writing partner, this is another detail I would like to discuss and work out. Sometimes I like to have his abilities compliment that of my writing partner's character, thus making them a good match/tag team. Having their powers as polar opposites could also be quite fun depending on the dynamic/situation.

Ark // Jurassic Dominion // Dinotopia
Basically a survival situation with the danger being the various dinosaurs that are roaming around. This can take place on some Ark (similar to the game), or it could be a "lost island" where our characters get stranded, or it could be a post-apocalyptic type role play but instead of zombies the issue is dinosaurs...and maybe some zombie dinosaurs? Of course how this happens is up for debate, but it could be something like the Jurassic Park/World series where experimentations with dinosaurs just kind of get out of control and they spread across the planet.

I could see this being somewhat "tribal" with how our characters are adapting/surviving. I'm willing to play it out with our characters being a part of the first generation to deal with this new problem or having our characters be born into such a setting. Would definitely be interested in establishing ways for our characters and their community to start taming/breeding dinosaurs and things like that. Hit me up if you are interested and want to discuss the dino-details!

Spider-Man Multiverse // Into the Spiderverse
With the introduction of the Spiderverse/Multiverse it has been established that there is essentially an infinite number of different Spider-Man and their storylines out there. I would love to play a in our own established setting/universe where I play my own version of Spider-Man. This could just be another version of Peter Parker or I might change the name up a bit if my writing partners doesn't mind. Could be one of those scenarios where Peter Parker tragically dies in this universe/timeline and my character was a close friend of his that ends up with powers as a result.

My writing partner here has the freedom to do as they want with their character since this is an Alternate Universe. Your character could be a version of Spider-Gwen, Ghost-Spider, Spider-Girl, Spider-Woman, Silk, Scarlett-Spider, etc. if you wanted her to also have spider powers...or she could be the alternate version of another hero (Black Cat, Black Widow, Scarlett Witch, Iron Heart, etc). The idea is our characters would tag team criminals and protect people, maybe even join some new Avenger team or something.

Sensory Harmony // Cyberpunk // Pacific Rim
Inspired by the duo pilot system in Pacific Rim and also the Basilisk tank scene with Panam from Cyberpunk.  Basically looking for a story where our characters would be co-pilots for some kind of massive weapon (preferably a mech).  Their minds and nervous systems become linked so they can operate in perfect, synchronized harmony.  This connection is very intimate and vulnerable and tends to create a very strong bond between the pilots.  Every thought, feeling and sensation they have during these neural links are shared.  They would learn each other's desires, fears, hopes and dreams.

The details can be worked out, the main focus here is the sensory link.  They could be two new pilots put together at some academy due to some algorithm and their test scores - or maybe they even work so well together because they are related?  They could be piloting this mech to fight some war or it could be for slaying large monsters.  This could take place all on earth, or these battles could take place in space and across the galaxy.  If you would like to brainstorm ideas please hit me up!

Pokemon Adventure
Honestly for this I'm just looking to play as a teenage Pokemon trainer out on an adventure/journey as he hunts for new Pokemon to capture/train and takes on the gyms and other challenges. What region we start our adventure in matters little to me, but I would like it so that both of our characters are "beginners" with only a couple of Pokemon at first. Maybe we could even use a random encounter generator to determine what Pokemon they run into in the wild? Of course there could be a plot involving something like Team Rocket or whatever!

I would like the female partner in this to be his traveling companion. They could be related (siblings or cousins) or childhood friends, or maybe our characters just happen to meet up for the first time somewhere along their adventures. I want our characters to start to openly explore and experiment sexually with one another as they also explore the world. We can have fun with various sex scenes as they camp together, swim/wash up in rivers/lakes/streams/waterfalls together, pinned up against trees or rolling around in the grass...all that good stuff. Maybe they occasionally splurge their battle winnings and rent a motel room for a night to share a shower and bed...the possibilities are endless!

Note that I'm not looking to include sex with Pokemon, but if your character wants to be a Pokemon breeder as a goal/occupation then that is fine...just no actual Pokemon x Human relationships please!

Digimon Tamers
Very similar to the Pokemon idea but with our characters as Digimon Tamers instead. Just want to have some fun with two teens trying to save the world with their Digimon companions. We can have scenes of them exploring the Digital World together and battling the evil forces and corrupt viruses. There can also be scenes in the real world where Digimon are coming through dimensional rifts/portals and our characters have to protect the city/citizens.

Something similar to Digimon Tamers would be a lot of fun, I especially like the mechanic of being able to swipe cards through the Digivice to power-up and buff our Digimon. Also Bio-Merging together with the Digimon to become Mega Level and fight along with them is also fun and cool. Not really looking to include our human characters having sex with Digimon, but our Digimon partners could also have an intimate relationship with one another if so desired.

That being said, I might be potentially willing to play as a male Digimon for a female Tamer and explore an intimate relationship between the two of them. If we go this route then I would want to play a somewhat humanoid/anthro Digimon. Examples being Leomon, Weregarurumon, Flamedramon, Wargreymon, Angemon, Devimon, Ogremon, etc. Would love to play off the very special bond that Tamer and Digimon have and have that reflected physically between them.

Army of Two
Any scenario where it is our characters versus the world. A male and his female companion doing whatever it is to survive and to hold onto each other. They could be fighting to survive as the last of their kind after the other "gifted" were hunted down - Or maybe our characters were experimented on and turned into human weapons. They could fight side by side and complete dangerous missions for the sake of mankind, or maybe they escape a terrible fate of torture and go on the run - Or it could be a sci-fi setting where they are trying to survive on a harsh/dangerous planet together.  The possibilities are endless, but the point is they rely on each other for strength and survival.  Even as potentially very powerful beings they have moments of vulnerability in an intimate setting.

It takes Two to Start an Apocalypse
Instead of being the heroes our characters are seen as the "villains" in this story.  Their power is unmatched especially when they are together and they use it to take and do whatever they want.  I want our characters to be sort of twisted in a way, maybe a dark past lead them to this point - such as being experimented on for due to their powers or the experimentations could be what gifted them their abilities.  Either way, they become too powerful to detain and are tired of being treated like weapons that can be used and abused.  They break free of their shackles and go on a rampage. They steal whatever they desire, destroy anything they dislike or anyone that gets in their way, and have their own little twisted romance in between.  It could involve them forming their own gang of followers that join them as they battle the military for freedom.  Maybe in the end they become the good guys fighting against the oppressive government...well maybe not good, perhaps more like anti-heroes or impulsive vigilantes?

Perhaps somewhere down the line the female character ends up pregnant and the two of them slow/settle down for a bit to raise a family?  However the world around them won't forget or forgive and thus they are hunted/attacked and must defend their child (not necessary but just a suggestion). I'm also willing to take it to a high level of "destroy and conquer" hence the name of this story idea.  These two characters could aim to cause chaos around the world of could potentially try to rule it or leave it in ruins.  They could even be aliens or capable of space travel and conquer multiple planets - or potentially they might be demons or possessed by demons and wage war against heaven and/or try to gain the throne of hell.

Dragon Ball Super Universe
With Dragon Ball Super they introduced the many other universes in existence and I would love to do something with that.  Our characters could be in one of the other universes, either one they already showed/explained, or a different one entirely.  I'm always a fan of one of our characters being a Saiyan - such as a Saiyan crash landing on some planet and falling in love with some human-line being or a different alien species.  I would love to explore similar to that of Vegeta and Bulma, or 18 and 17.  Ideally both of our characters would be strong fighters that train and work together.  Their goals and plot are ultimately up for discussion.  Including tournaments is a fun idea, along with a hunt for some dragon balls!

Bleach Alternate Universe
In this setting I would like one of our characters to be a human gifted with supernatural powers - they can see and interact with spirits, they might even have the potential to use powers like that of a Quincy or Fullbringer.  The other character would be a Soul Reaper, Vizard or Arrancar that someone gets attracted to this special human.  Maybe hollows are targeting them and they sense their unique soul, or there could be something more plot oriented.  Either way, I want to develop a taboo relationship between this human and spirit.  Could be something like Ichigo's parents, or a story similar to Ichigo and Rukia's (but with a romantic twist).  Hit me up if you are interested in developing these characters!  Let me know if you would prefer to be the human (and what kind of gifts you might have) or the spirit (and if you are soul reaper, vizard or arrancar).

Alternatively both of our characters could be humans with spiritual powers (Fullbringer and/or Quincy) and are trying to survive in a war against hollows.  Honestly if you are just interested in any kind of original storyline in the Bleach universe then hit me up and we can discuss it!

Dray

Long overdue bump.

Once again I have returned to Elliquiy after a hiatus due to my work schedule.  Recently I changed up shifts and found myself with more free time...more importantly I found an appetite to jump back into writing!  If we role played together in the past and you have an interest in potentially picking  up one of our old stories or starting anew then let me know, the worst thing I can say is "I'm not interested in that right now.

This post is a little dated, but a lot of the cravings still hit home.  I will be updating it here and there as I get back into the swing of things.

Dray

Dray

Bump.

I've been away for a while but would like to slowly start getting back into writing on here again.  Please hit me up if you would like to discuss a potential role play ~  

Also my work schedule can sometimes be hectic so I might not be able to post every day...but I should be available at least a few times a week.

If we had a story in the past that you want to potentially revive/restart then don't hesitate to ask!