The Mistress’s Pet. (Need F Dom, D/s)

Started by Foxfyr, July 12, 2010, 12:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

I'm looking to experiment with collar submission.  What I had in mind was my character would have been raised to mindlessly obey his handler's/mistress's orders without objection as long as he wore his collar.  While it is on, he is devoid of emotions or any significant thoughts as though he was a mindless drone.  When the collar is removed, he acts with fervor to accomplish the command he was given immediately before its release.  While in this state he is awash by whatever emotions best correlate with the order (wrath for ‘attack’, lust for ‘please’, etc.) and his thoughts are free to run, though are guided by the command.  Once the command is accomplished, his thoughts are free to wander without bounds, but will gradually grow anxious until the collar is placed around his neck again.

I’m open with ideas regarding the storyline.  Here are some examples that I had running through my mind, though I encourage input:
-His Mistress uses him as a tool (varying from bodyguard to sex slave to errand boy).  This situation lends itself well for the Mistress to play as a head of a crime syndicate.
-The Handler is the one who is holding his leash at the time and is the one he obeys.  Perhaps he is discovered by somebody who is unaware of his condition and by grabbing the leash, she ends up guiding him to whatever end.  This could turn into a romance or an adventure, depending on which direction we decided to take the story.  The new handler could use him to gain power or she could try to break him of his condition.

These are just a few and I have no problems with augmenting the storyline or the characters’ roles if you have ideas that work better than what I had in mind.

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Dreamers Sand

Name: Madeline Rose

Summary: The Mistress: She's a beautiful, elegance in motion. Her every breath is the epitome of graciousness. People die to be within ten feet of her, because of her untold glory. She is magnificent, classical, and smooth. She rarely speaks in the public where people can hear her, coming off as the quiet gentle type. But little does anyone know of her 'pet', to whom she vents everything between her anger to her sexual desires. She is cold, heartless, and cares only for the fine things in life like wine and white diamonds. A wicked woman to the bone.

Name: Desirae Picaro

Summary: The Thief: When she was a little girl, she always looked up to the girl who was known locally as the most beautiful woman for miles. Her name was Madeline, and Desirae wanted to be just like her. But one day she was given the chance to meet her, and things went horribly wrong as she saw the woman's hateful side. Framed for a crime, her family fell into bankruptcy and lost their credit. They were finally evicted from their home as her father was arrested and her mother began to prostitute to survive. Desirae did not want to follow the pattern, but life was hard. For a while she became a stripper, while meanwhile working with a local crime group to learn how to survive. Finally one of the top criminals in the city found her, offered to teach her what he knew for the price of destroying Madeline Rose's life. Desirae took him up, stepping out of the strip joint for her last time as she made a change from an angry lowlife into a vengeful rogue.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Foxfyr

Name: Fenris "Fen" Wolfe

Summary: Fenris had lived his pre-teen years with parents who abused everything from drugs and alcohol to their only child.  At eleven, social services intervened and placed him in a foster home; though the emotional damage had already been done by that time.  In less than a year, Madeline Rose discovered Fen and adopted him.  The time he lived with his Madeline, he was raised as more of a pet than a human.  In only a few years, Fen was molded entirely to his Mistress's design and catered to her every command.