Lovelygirl's new cravings (looking for M)

Started by lovelygirl, July 11, 2010, 11:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

OK I have slipped over into the darker side of things and I am loving it! It's like an obsession now, lol.

This is what I am looking for, anyone that enjoys playing a vampire, werewolf, demon, wizard, dragon, etc. I'm looking for dark evil characters to dominate my character.

I don't have any current plot lines for these, but would be willing to hammer out a few together, or hear your ideas. These do not need to turn into a romance based storyline (but can), as I right now am liking to be captured or imprisoned, made to do things I wouldn't do if I wasn't captive.

I am open to just about anything, feel free to read my o/o's before you respond.

Thanks 
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Galanthor

hey there, was already tempted to post in another post of you, but didn't do for some reason i don't remember...

I'd play each of them even though i don't know how a dragon should do certain things with your char...

Think i'm quite good writing baddies, you just might wanna tell me HOW bad, as i already wrote some real twisted ones.

As for romance i'd quite enjoy to have it inside, if you want to, if you don't it's ok as well.

Quite flexible about all this, maybe just because i'm so so much craving for fantasy and the "dark side" (hey...they have cookies!)

Two thing i wanna ask you...
1. Should this be a long term rp?
2. Any thoughts about your charakter yet?