Three more ideas from me

Started by Rayne Bluestone, July 09, 2010, 10:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne Bluestone

Okay well these stories I am looking for people willing to play female characters only.  So if your man, leige or lady willing to play a female role then by all means please read further.  Further more, all applicants need to at least be able to write a paragraph per post.

Estranged daughter (Mother/daughter.)

An american woman when she was far younger moved to the middle east to continue her career.  Giving birth to a daughter through an affair she gave the daughter over to a sister back state side in order to keep her daughter safe and get a better life.  Now nearly twenty years later the daughter has come to the middle east in order to see her mother.

Fanged huntress (female vampire, female hunter.)
A huntress for the templar order a powerful enemy to the carpathian mountains.  Instead of killing her prey something far different happens and sets her down a spiral of deceit and bloody crimes on all sides of the world.  From the very templar order she works for, the church, the prey she so desperately hunts and some other unknown group that has yet to reveal itself.  Will this young huntress come to terms with her new love, and help keep both of them alive till they solve out this mystery.

Final Fantasy 13 story.
Not sure really what to put here, so much as I am looking for a fang/lightning story.

Keelan

I am willing to volunteer for the Fang/Lightning story (Lovely choice of pairing, I might add), and we'd actually need to discuss the details of where and when this story took place, as well as who got each role.  I should mention I tend to play more of a sub role, which I think fits more with Light than it does with Fang.