Lovely girl's story Ideas- F for M

Started by lovelygirl, July 09, 2010, 07:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Here are some of my baseline ideas. All can be expanded on, but I'd like to keep on track with these ideas. Looking for a male to play the male characters, sorry ladies. While these are some of my ideas, I am up for any pairing involving vampires, werewolves, demons, witches, and the like. Feel free to PM me with any and all ideas you may have.

The clan:
Your character: Not an evil vampire, but kind. He is 1300 years old. None of the conventional "myths" apply. He can walk during the day, stakes do not kill him, etc. He has lost his clan in a battle with a much stronger rival clan, he was the only one to survive. He is in danger of losing his "territory" if he does not rebuild soon. He will need a mate to help him build his clan. He is very handsome and gallant. He has been tracking one girl in particular, making sure she is the perfect pick to be his mate and rule by his side in the darkness.

Mine: is a grad student that has studied demonology, bu never truly "believed" because there has never been any actual proof. The vampire has been tracking the student, because she is a loner and has no real family to speak of. He approaches her as a friend and opens his house to her. He draws her in because he has many books on the subject for her to study. He eventually reveals himself and his situation to her.
At first he suggests that he bite her to "bond" with her, not to change her, so she can better understand his "world". She then must decide if she is to change her life forever and become like him, to help him rebuild. He his handsome and kind to her. He romances her and she finds it very hard to resist him.

The Hunted:
A witch that has just come into her powers. All her family magical, she did not know she possessed powers, since her family had all passed when she was younger. She begins to dabble in her magic to learn how to use it and how to make life better for herself. She does not use it for evil purposes because she is true of heart, but she does make some changes to her life. Little does she know she is being watched.

A witch hunter, had been all his life. This was the job he was born to do. She has just come on his radar as coming into her powers. He knows he must destroy her, no matter what. He begins watching her, stalking her. But She was not like the other witches he killed. She was kind and sweet, not using her powers for evil, and she was quite beautiful. His duty is to kill her, but can he? Does he risk everything, and not destroy her?

The fairytale:
She was a big fan of books about medieval times. She could get herself lost in stories about Kings slaying dragons, and rescuing the fair maiden. One night she sees a book in a little book shop that is very worn and old, but it is about her favorite subject. She purchases it and goes home and begins to read all the wonderful tales and legends. She falls asleep reading it. When she wakes she is no longer in her home, but in a castle, dressed in period clothes. At first she thinks it's a dream, until people in the castle start addressing her as Princess Allison. Soon she finds herself in the exact world she fantasized about. She finds she is betrothed to the king that rules the land. He is not kind to her at all, he feels he can rule on his own without a woman to bring him down. He is not marrying out of love but out of duty. They live together in the castle, but apart from each other. One day she determines she will not marry with out love. She flees the castle at night and is taken captive by a evil wizard, that it determined to take the king's land from him. When the king finds she has been taken prisoner, does her rescue her out of love or out of duty?

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Zylvyn

I would be interested in The Hunted...  If you did want to RP it with me (since you'll doubtless get multiple inquiries), and wanted to talk details about it, please feel free to send me a message through whatever means you like best.
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests