Daleens world! Charecters and ideas!

Started by Daleen, June 25, 2010, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daleen

Ideas, well I have a great many but for now I'll try and ease into this site and post a simple charecter I created a little ago, so hope this works ^^

Name: Alinah
Nickname: Squeak
Sexuality: Straight! ((Until you corrupt her >.>))
Species; Elf
Eyecolor: Yellow
Height: 5'9
Bodybuild: Well toned but frail and soft
Hair: Long silverywhite hair
Other: None
Personlity: Innocent, pure and ekept hidden form the harsh realities fo the world
Bio: Raised in slavehood, he rmother a captured elf, she was raised with no memeories of her mother or father, the slavetrade all she has known. She is a speical slave though, held until her sexual prime, hidden from the harsh realities and pains of the world, she is used as a simple cleaning slave, pampered, allowed her modesty, allowed her privacy, she even holds her own furnished room. However, due to her raising costs and her innocence, she goes for high dollar, and so only the wealthiest seek her. After her 16th birthday, reaching ehr sensaul prime physically, after years of being sold as a cleaning slave, she is being held for a new purpouse.

Daleen

Baasically, my charecters and dieas can go to the light, Nc, Exotic, anything, you pick a char and she/he/it goes anywhere you wanna sue them!

Daleen

Name: Alex, yes alex
Nickname: Sarah
Sexuality: Bi, leans towards men
Species: Vamp
Eye color: Purple
Height: 5'8
BodyBuild: Weak, slender
Hair: Medium/long, Silvery white
Other: Pierced ears diamond studs Collar with a cross on the link, no tattoo
Personality: Normally happy and easy going, currently quiet, detached, depressed
Bio: Always gender dyshopric for as long as he can remember, he lived his life as a woman, dressed as such, and by highschool, every knew the girl they kenw as sarah was born a male, nobody treatd or saw her as a male. However, things such as this could not be said at home. It was so bad, he had to sneak hsi girls clothing in his bookbag to wear them at school, they refused to let him wear the clothes, ro keep them in their house, he had to keep them at a friends. Eventually, sarah couldnt take it anymore, and ran away. While he ran, he was quickly picked up by a random vamp, having amde his home in the park, the vamp knew sarah held no home. Rape and turning his intent, he bit and turned before even realziign the born gender, leaving the boy with his virginity itnact, but his humanity lost. During his change, teh vamp sold him, intent on makign a quick buck, where the slavers forced him into the male slaves quarters, refusing to let him wear the clothign of his choice. Everyday, he grows into a deeper and deeper depression as they refuse to even adress him by his name, he doesnt touch their blood, everything lost, his humnaity, his happiness, he simply sits in his cage. Due to his deteroiating condition, he is sold far cheaper then they even pruchased him for, the onyl reasont hey even try to sell him if for his virginity.
Other: Normal new vampire abilities

How is he?[/quote]

Ironwolf85

had an idea for a dark furry character a while back...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

I'm interested in Alinah...always wanted to play opposite an elf-type character.  I have a couple of settings in mind for her, too...

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

Well, one is a modern day-ish type setting.  Sort of an alternate history for Earth, where there are Elves and Dwarves and stuff like that...picture a mashup of modern day with Lord of the Rings.

The other, if you know it, is Shadowrun.

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

Shadowrun.  Think Lord of the Rings meets Ghost in the Shell meets Neuromancer.  It's basically High Fantasy (Magic, Elves, Dragons) meets Cyberpunk (cybernetics, high technology, stuff like that.)

Sources!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Shadowrun
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun
http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Daleen

looks fun ^^ but not the RP idea I was after

ReijiTabibito

I know, I know.  But slavery is a thing that happens in the universe...if you wanted, we could just do modern day...or is there a specific setting you're looking for?

Daleen

Well for alinah, I want medivela times typ thing

ReijiTabibito

Ah, I see...I can work with that.  Does it have to be strict medieval, or can it be medieval fantasy?

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

Cool.  How does being sold to the most powerful and feared wizard in the land sound?

Daleen

Sure but no godmodding, you get two godmods, the third and the RP's done, I friggen hate that stuff

ReijiTabibito

Nope.  No godmodes - if he does magic at all, it'll be relatively minor stuff - lighting candles, moving books, that sort of thing.  Huge displays of power are not something I do on a regular basis.

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

Okay, so, ah, who starts?  Any title ideas?

Daleen

ReijiTabibito

Sure, I'll get started.  What are we doing?  Light, Bondage, Non-con?  I'll post the link here when I'm done...

Daleen

Torque

I'm also very interested in Alinah.  If she's taken I wouldn't mind corrupting any other innocent elf girl you can conceive.  Or not-so- innocent if you prefer.

Daleen