For Your Consideration

Started by Lord Mayerling, April 23, 2010, 06:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mayerling

Here are some roleplay ideas I’m toying with. Feel free to PM me with anything you think I might be interested in. I’ll also add more as they come to mind.

Freeform In Nomine

The reason I joined this community. IN is a hugely expansive RPG that can be adapted to many settings, and played in a great number of styles. Personally, I’m looking for a darker roleplay. The premise of the game is that Heaven and Hell are fighting a Cold War on Earth. Humanity are the pawns, and the characters are typically Angels or Demons with supernatural powers. No previous experience in the setting is necessary; I am willing to teach you everything you need to know about it.

A Night at the Opera

This is an absolutely crazy idea I have that will appeal to both music lovers and writers alike. I would like to produce an erotic opera. Yeah, you read that right. Currently I’m looking for a collaborator with whom to develop a storyline. I have some ideas on how it’ll work, and I’d like to share them with you. If you like developing plots, and like a challenge, PM me so I can tell you more about this idea.

Come With Me if You Want to Live

This is a scenario roleplay that revolves around the imminent death of the characters. They must fight and escape together in order to survive. The scenario can be adapted to any number of settings. See below for settings I'm interested in.

Knights of the Air

This is a historical romance setting in WWI Europe. Air power is just emerging as a decisive force on the battlefield. In its infancy, it is dominated by intelligent, noble men; many who knew personally those they were fighting on the other side. Because there were so few of them, it was easy to make heroes of them for propaganda purposes. This is the setting for a romance between a woman and one of the pilots in the service. The inspiration for this plot is the movie, The Red Baron.

Exploration

This is a homebrew system masquerading as a freeform story. Really the system only helps to provide the character(s) motivated. The character(s) will be part of an expedition to explore some unknown, be it a territory, a planet, a cave, etc. Each character will have an expertise such as biologist, geographer, or prospector. Players will earn points and fame when their characters make scientific discoveries, as long as they survive to bring them home.

Shibari

Much to the chagrin of various doubters in my life who are now a bit tied up to dispute my claims, I have become somewhat proficient at this most artistic and erotic form of rope bondage. I am interested in any rp that includes this art form.

The Lord’s Manor - currently on hold pending a revamp - is a continuous roleplay that’s ongoing in Adult Socializing in which I play a character named Lord Mayerling. It can also be used as a setting and jumping off point for an in-depth one-on-one roleplay. If you would like to get to know or learn more about this character in a more private way, PM me.

Settings I'm Interested In
Contemporary
Historical
Historic Fantasy
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Old West
Spy/Espionage
Dark

I typically play male characters that are dominant in sexual nature, or in roleplays where sexual nature is not involved. I haven’t played a female character in a long time, but I have played them as NPCs many times, and I enjoy the challenge. Feel free to PM me on any ideas of your own. I play via forum, PM, IM, or email.

Lord Mayerling

Updated 11 July 2010 to include Knights of the Air and Exploration story ideas.