Looking for showoffs (M seeking F)

Started by Bevatoria, March 17, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bevatoria

Hi all,

This thread will likely (hopefully?) evolve over time. My online handle is Bevatoria, and I'm looking for a few willing female partners who are willing to play a teasing, likely submissive female character.  I say likely submissive in that while I usually play a dominant role, I've found some success in equal, romantic plays as well, for the right idea or cowriter.  I'm a writer with very deliberate pacing who likes to push things just a bit further in each post in an ideally paced game.  Above all, I'd say I'm looking for a bit of a tease in a partner.  Someone who likes pushing the envelope a bit, being a little daring both in her attitude and attire, and maybe, just maybe, gets herself into a little more then she can handle.  A bit vague, I know.  If nothing else, that's why I titled the thread 'looking for showoffs' - because I find I enjoy writing with cowriters who flirt and tease with their characters.

I like brainstorming and collaborating with like minded people, so for those of you who want to try to match kinks, here's an f-list.

For a shorter, non outside-site version, try this
"Mini Ons/Offs"

Ages:
I prefer my character's age to be anywhere between 18 and 40, and my partners about the same.  Usually prefer equal ages or playing a slightly older male, and while I usually don't want the age difference to be that extreme, I found my best story was one that had my character in his 40's, and my cowriter playing a 19 year old, and my second most successful had a 10 year gap.  So I'd prefer equal to five years older, and anything more then 20 years makes me squeamish.

Settings:

Mostly contemporary, modern times are my preference and forte.  I do enjoy star trek, star wars, and an occasional dnd romp, so I'd be open to trying science fiction or medieval settings although I probably wouldn't take the lead as much since I struggle with physical detail.  Definitely more comfortable in the 21st century.

Ons:

Exhibitionism - more about putting my partners on display then anything (public nudity, stripping her in public, etc.)
Control - having a partner obey for reasons willing or unwilling is very enticing
Rough Sex - this goes both ways, even if I prefer to give more then receive.
Non Consent - more about submission then wild struggling/screaming
Sexy/Slutty Clothing - part of the 'edge' I mentioned earlier
CMNF - see above.  Especially when it's one woman and several guys getting to see her.
Light/moderate Bondage and Pain - handcuffs, blindfolds, and other improvised implements, used sparingly.  Nipple clamps and gags are as far as I go.
Forced Nudity
Blackmail
College/University Age - something about the openness and freedom of post secondary institutions.  Or wild parties.  One of the two.
Partners with darker hair -  It's not that she can't be blonde, I just find brunettes, redheads, and black hair more attractive.  This is not a dealbraker if you like playing blondes.
Dares going wrong - since they often involve many or all of the above themes...
Sexual Tension - usually involving one scantily clad female and two or more guys with her, her knowing that they're watching her, probably ogling her...

Offs:

Incest - not happening
Toilet Play - see above.  A shower or bathtub scene is one thing, but...

Basically if I don't like it, I probably won't offer it or look for it.

I'll confess that I'm not exceptionally original on plots, as I prefer to start with someone else's idea (not a direct copy, mind you) and make my own twist on it.  But if you want to know what I've been craving, here goes:

PLOTS

Mostly smutty one shots at the moment, since that's where my mind's at.
"Laundromat"
I've seen enough short stories written about this particular setting and have never been able to figure out why I'm so fascinated by it even after finishing two stories that started there.  Your character and mine are two college age students who are stuck late at night at a public laundromat, and try to find some ways to pass the time.  I'm admittedly attracted to the idea of the girl needing laundry money, and the guy offering to pay for her clothes if she washes everything she has.  It's only after she puts everything in that he tells her it has to includes the clothes she's wearing...
"The Wrong Party"
College age, again.  Cliched enough, but one I haven't gotten to play out entirely.  There's a party winding down, and you're playing a character - either the last or one of the last women left - who sticks around for one last game where it's guys against girls, either the childhood favorite of truth or dare, or poker, or pool...which means you'll start losing clothes before they do.  And then you have to pay with something else. 
"Jail"
Placeholder for now...but have you ever wondered what it would be like, if you were arrested, cuffed, and thrown into a holding cell with a bunch of criminals?  I don't have a story for this yet, and this would definitely be a little darker then most of them...  Maybe blackmail of some kind, or a desperate girlfriend offering to take her boyfriend's place in some corrupt, fictional Eastern European country, not knowing what it will entail.

Please respond by PM if interested!

-B
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

Bevatoria

One bump, since I've lost a couple of folks (although am about to start a new one!).

Bevatoria

Bumping an old one since I've got an itch that needs scratching - I did post some one shot ideas recently if folks need specifics :).