Monster City Invasion - Episodic smut story! (M for F)

Started by Koibito, July 22, 2015, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Hello everyone!~

I have a bit of a sudden spark of inspiration for a smutty story involving monsters as the title hints. The catch here is that rather than a single set of heroes going through adventure and fighting/fucking all kinds of monsters, I think it would be fun to explore an episodic story exploring different scenarios and characters. Perhaps we can have a constant character or two who are the ones coming to see all of this to have a consistent perspective, but exploring the goings on in this story I think would be a pretty fun and limitless way to play this.

As for the setting itself, I was thinking of something apocalyptic, just not too dark. I imagine a modern city that somehow falls under the attack of monsters, it could be simply an apocalypse, demons rising and attacking man sort of thing, maybe a single entity sending monsters down on this city for some reason, or perhaps beings from another dimension! Maybe even something as simple as a zombie apocalypse? It will take a bit of hashing out but bottom line is that for whatever reason, creatures have invaded this city for their own enjoyment, to play with the mortals that live there and to use them for pleasure and breeding.

Bringing in the episodic element, I would like to play this story jumping from groups of survivors getting caught, meeting their fates in various situations, it would let us play with so many characters and scenarios. Like I said we could set up a constant, maybe two heroes (one for each of us) coming across these groups and situations, being the ones that escape while their former survivors are taken and used up.

Things could get crazy depending on what we do, zombies raping people on the streets, tentacles pulling victims into alleyways to invade their every entrance, monster girls running rampant luring men and women to their fate, anything can happen!

My O/O's can be found in my signature so if you like the idea and think we'd be a good match, shoot me a PM!
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~