Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Oh, so you're the one breaking up with me? You're really doing this hunh?
Well I have news for you Belle!
I found out that you've been the one lying to *me* this entire time.
You told me your name as Bella, and used to date this one shiny stalker dude who called himself a vampire and you wanted to try on a nice loyal servant guy for a change who wouldn't creep you out, but as it turns out, your name is Belle, and you've only been with me because that guy with all that really long fur and huge horns was upset that you made him into a human just until he got over the fact he was actually prettier now than he was before.
I know why you really broke up with me, and it isn't because of some silly rumor your heard.

I'm sorry, but, no, I'm not putting up with your lies any longer.
Fare well Belle.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Love And Submission

You're a great butler but is that really think I hired you? Look at yourself. I hired you for more then cleaning my house and that's all you ever seem to be interested in doing. A  a man has needs , you know?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Belle33

That's it - sexually harassing the butler is the last straw - get out!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

You care way too much about the helps feelings rather than mine! Good bye!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

Did you REALLY think I'd believe you were going out to "deer hunt" in that sexy, camoflauged outfit?  Seriously...you'd be in violation for "head lighting" with that shirt on!  Pfft!  Just get out!  And take your bazooka (or whatever that big-ass weapon is...lol) with ya!   ;P

Jet

I like the handcuffs and just...everything, to be honest, but papa is a rolling stone. Catch you later.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

abandoneddolly

why cant I just roll with you? fine bye

Jet

Baby, you aren't a rolling stone. If you keep trying to follow me wherever I go, you're gonna get hurt, and I can't help you. I'm sorry, but for your own good, I have to back off.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

abandoneddolly

Fine then just abandoned me like all the others. I'll be in my doll house collecting dust.

Mordred

Hmm.. this is feeling strangely like deja-vu.. here we are again.. with you just unable to leave my win alone. Even now I can see your eyes shifting towards it sitting there on it's pedestal. Hello! Over here! Yeah, this isn't working. You are adorable and a living Doll.. how on earth could I ever even contemplate ending this.. but it has to be. I keep expecting to wake finding a note in my win's place. Wait! That has happened! Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MiaFire

Who the hell is she?! I told you that you can play with another girl if I know about it first and I'm involved! That's it. We're over.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Sorry but.. the contrast between your hot blood and my cold flesh is just too much. I had no idea I could suffer from condensation. Hell, when I was originally born, that concept didn't even exist! Sorry, Fiery one.. but this has to end. Later!
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Cold skin?!! Cold skin would be fine. You throw me into damn hypothermia just touching you!! We're over!
-

Stone

Too much red hair. It messes up the wallpaper. Buh bye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

For the last time...TAKE YOUR THUMB OUT OF HER MOUTH!! GET OUT!!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

For the last time, quit being so goddamn handsome and stealing all the women! Get out!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Every time I look, I see her! I don't mind the sharing and she's really good but there's enjoyable and obsessed about. Get out!!!!
-

Belle33

I very clearly said you could NOT borrow my red laced thigh boots.  You don't respect my things.  Just leave!

TaintedAndDelish

Sorry Belle, you're too kinky for me. You're so kinky you make me feel like I'm one of the 'nillas. I know I said I wanted to feel *dirty* and exposed when we first met, but you have taken that to a whole new level; I can't even look at myself in the mirror now... I thought you were...ya know, kinda normal with a kink or two.. But I was wrong.. Sooo wrong!

So long o/

Jeffrey

Dude....horns....*looks incredulous*....w..i..n..g..s? really.....GET OUT!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Souture

You are all about looks. What about what is under my clothes? I must leave and find someone that will want inside. ;)
<3 Sou <3

Finothing

Dearie, it's just that...we're both so buxom.
Our cleavage competes for attention.
I just...I just can't do it.
<3

Belle33

You refuse to see the doctor about these constant nose bleeds - it's over!

Saerrael

Sorry, but your brother does come equipped. Bye~!