Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

*didn't know the WIN had genes (it's a living thing, now?)*
*finds traces of genetic material from Belle's testing, clones the WIN, and sneakily switches the clone for the real WIN, and runs with it, back to his laboratory*

Mordred

*sneaks into Adammair's laboratory.. impressed with all the different axes.. tempted to swipe one but no.. keeping focused on the win*

*finds it.. sees it's a fresh win, newly cloned.. and in need of some feeding*

*swipes win*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*sneaks in to Adammair's lab and pick pockets the win from Mordred while he's...ahem...satisfying his craving.*

My win!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Adammair

*checks to make sure the original WIN is still hidden in one of the incubation chambers, while pondering how many copies he'll have to make to keep these pesky win-thieves at bay*
My win...my precious!
lol

Kiric Rand

Swoops in, knocking Adam into a volcano a la Golum, grabbing the win in the process.

"Sorry bout that, but can't have this thing getting all scuffed up now can we?"
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*drops from a vine (how, i have no idea.. just kind of appeared and I took opportunity by the.. neck).. grabs win.. then realizes vine shifts into a bungee cord, snapping me far off outta sight*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Crosses finish line.. bows to the cheering crowd as the medal is given.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*uses blower to remove those letters.. pulling out my own*
I win!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Swipes that pesky win.. wrapping a chain around it.. freezes in a block of ice.. buries in it's own specially made box (velvet lined.. like a cute little coffin)..
Yet still.. I have my doubts.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

_gets a shovel  digs out the win, A blow torch to brake through the ice and the chains and then claims the win-

Belle33

*plucks the WIN from dolly's delicate hands and gives her a nice cold bottle of water*  Well done, dear.  Walks off with my WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kiric Rand

*swoops in like a falcon and swipes the win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Belle33

*casts a net, capturing Kiric and the WIN*

Adammair

Darn you, Belle! I was just about to hop on Kiric's back and wrestle him into submission, causing him to crash out of the sky, and taking the win, when you stepped in with your blasted net! :P
*grabs the WIN out of her hands* I'll take that, thank you very much!

Mordred

Finds win.. to my great surprise, in a pawn shop. And at a bargain price. (ok, I swiped it.. but hey, it was mine to begin with anyway, right? yes? I did no wrong here.. please, agree?)

Ok, win is mine.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*happens upon Modred, gives him a dazzling smile, and plucks the WIN and disappears before he knows it's missing*  Mine!

Mordred

There I sat, dazed by the lovely smile.. before I realized it was a ruse! When will this vampire learn? Well, I don't think it'll ever happen. A sucker for a sweet face! Calling upon the power of shadow, I whisper a strange concoction of words (never tried this but what the hell.. if it works, it'll be cool!)..

Somewhere, the win sits.. slowly shaking as little legs sprout.. with what appears to be little duck feet.. where it jumps down onto the floor.. runs and slides under many doors.. until it is free outside in the lovely dark.. then jumps into my hands.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hey!  *watches my WIN waddle out in amazement*  Hmmm... the blue one has cast a dark spell over my pure WIN.  What to do, what to do *ponders and when the answer strikes me.  So obvious.  Yet, I'm not sure.  Has it ever been tried?  *paces as I contemplate the simple elegance of the plan*  This could be ground breaking.  The ramifications of what I'm about to do may be echo through generations to come.  Still... *standing, quite resolved*  I think .... no, I know what must be done.

*walks out to Mordred, excels a deep breath, clears my throat, brushes my hair back behind my shoulders, meets his eyes and asks as politely as I can*    May I have please have the Win? 

Mordred

Quote from: Belle33 on May 26, 2011, 01:01:23 AM
*walks out to Mordred, excels a deep breath, clears my throat, brushes my hair back behind my shoulders, meets his eyes and asks as politely as I can*    May I have please have the Win? 

*ponders this question.. weighing it heavily.. tossing pros and cons back and forth.. doing mental calculations.. but all results point to the same answer..*

Hmm.. no. I would.. if I could. I really would. But you see.. I'm greedy. It's that simple. I can let you borrow it on occasion. But I do have a strict return policy.

*thinks again.. sighing as I hate to turn down a lovely lady*

Sorry.. gotta take my win back.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hmmm ... yeah... I didn't think that would work.  *wiggles my nose Bewitched style and watches the WIN float into my hands quite magically*  Mine yet again :)

boegiboe

*Sneaks in while everyone is asleep, gently pulling the WIN from Belle's grasp 'accidently' playfully groping her in the process'*