Futanari university(looking for students!)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

A educational center for the specially gifted girls of the world, Futanari University was founded so that dickgirls would have somewhere to receive a proper education and find friendship away from the normal folk who would judge and shun them.
Located on a small isle off the coast of Italy the school offers the usual classes and courses for aspiring young minds, but in addition they also have a number erotic classes, clubs and extra-curricular specifically catered for futanari needs, whether that be indulgence in their horny urges or helping them to fit in with the world. A student at this school will find a bright future for themselves here.

RULES
open to ideas and suggestions
Respect O/os
A teacher CAN have multiple positions
Multiple characters are fine
No sex, masturbation or self sucking in class, unless it is an erotic class
No raping your fellow futas
No scat no water sports no gore
Have fun

***Positions***
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
*Academic Teachers*
Futanari Studies: Sessha
Cultural studies
World history
Earth sciences
Life sciences
Medical science
Mathematics
*Coaches*
Mascot: pdragon
Athletics: Xanthaine
Volleyball: Xanthaine
Basketball: Xanthaine
Yoga: Xanthaine
Boxing: Xanthaine
Swim: Xanthaine
Wrestling: Xanthaine
Gymnastics: Xanthaine
Kendo(?)
*Electives Teachers*
Fitting in: allangar
Erotic art: allangar
Erotic photography: allangar
Erotic film: allangar
Erotic cooking: allangar
Music: allangar
Creative writing
Computer sciences: Allangar
Autoshop: Jeufufins
Occult: allangar
Zoology: Allangar
Dance: Xanthaine

*Club presidents*
Bondage
Exhibition
Petplay
Cosplay
Botany: Dhi
*other staff*
The whacky janitor: me!
Nurse: Empyrean
Headmistress: me
Librarian: jeffufins

*venus dorm*
Sakurako Sonozaki
Coeur ataraxia
Elena
Sarah

*nymph dorm*
Maya
Chastity
Izzy
Saravea
Alexandria
Eliza

*lillith dorm*
Harriet
Seraphima

Staff app
Name:
Description:
Measurements:

Ons:
Offs:
Misc:

Student Apps
Name:
Electives/clubs/teams:
Clique:
Dorm:
Description:
Measurements:

Ons:
Offs:
Misc:

The school has a Academics wing, creativities wing, an athletics area with a pool, and a maternity ward in addition to the main building. There are 3 dorms: venus dorm for romantic futa, nymph dorm for slutty futa, lillith dorm for fetishists futa.
Common rooms:

Uniforms are required but students are allowed to customize and accessorize as they want. Students can, for a monthly fee, have birth control pills delivered monthly to their rooms, condoms are delivered twice a week for free, but students rant required to use them. There is a volleyball, basketball and swim team, the school mascot is a playboy bunny.

Required classes are one science, mathematics, one social studies and futanari studies, there is no limit to electives and clubs but be reasonable

Character sheets
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237636.0

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237713.0

IC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237715.0
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

Jeufufns

Dhi

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

Going to go ahead and ask since it's probably going to be asked eventually any way.  Strictly futa or are students of other genders going to be allowed in to help prepare the futas for interacting with other genders outside of the university?

Jeufufns

Considering we made it a university centering around futas it would be difficult, and why go to a futa academy if one doesn't take a futa? XD

Xanthaine

Very interested in a Yoga teacher. :D

bokotousamurai

Yeah futas only, though nothing says you can't have female friend who doesn't attend.

Although we could traps if enough people are cool with it, a girl with a penis is a girl with a penis right?

Jeufufns

I'm not going to object anyone wanting a trap but I don't like traps, it's kind of a cockblock when you get fucked by a hot girl and then want to do the same but find nothing there, only as asshole which is a fetish I usually distance myself from.

((Odd, I like multibreast, monster girls, huge dicks and multiple genitals, slitted eyes and optional extras but don't like anal.....................derp))

bokotousamurai

Apps are up
How are clubs and classes looking

Also I'm assuming this school would have it's own maternity ward? The school does have condoms and pills for the students but since they allow them to indulge I'm expecting a preg fetishists or two would be around.

bokotousamurai

Also someone help me find some nice uniform pics

Avalon29

I'd like to allow traps, I enjoy playing them in these kinds of games when possible, but if people aren't fine with that then I don't mind playing a futa instead.

What types of uniforms are you looking for bokky? Sailor, school girl, something else? I'll see what I can find later.

Jeufufns

bokotousamurai

Any kind of uniform is fine really, but not sailor schoolgirl, save that for the cosplay club.

So what country should the school be on? I'm cool with just putting in Japan, though somewhere in Europe like an island in Wales would be neat. Naturally the school will be near a town.

Yukina

Dhi

These are something I have uploaded from a nunsploitation interest check.

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 02:08:51 PM
Although we could traps if enough people are cool with it, a girl with a penis is a girl with a penis right?
It's not for me. I'm sure we can coexist peacefully.

bokotousamurai

Not to bad, personally I want something with like a blazer but the girls can accessorize and customize their uniforms anyway.
Let's keep looking for now, well come back to these ones

Dhi

If someone else wants to play the nurse, I'd like to play a student who's assistant to the nurse.

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Sonozaki
Classes: Earth Science, Mathematics, Cultural Studies, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Autoshop, Computer Sciences. Fitting in
Clique: Nerd/Geek
Dorm: Venus
Description: Sakurako is your typical bookworm you'd find hiding in a library if you didn't count her extra appendage. Despite her meek and subdued nature though, it's surprisingly easy to get her at full mast due to how easily her mind imagines quite erotic situations (much to her embarrassment). Her self-esteem in social situations is quite low, resulting in her having a cute little stutter whenever she speaks (the severity depending on her mental state). 
Height: 5'7"
Cup Size: GGG
Penis Length/Girth: 10 Inches/3 inches

Character Ons: Taller Women, Submitting, Breast-play
Character Offs: Scat, Gore, Mutilation
Misc:

bokotousamurai

WAAAAAAAIT

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!

what would the mascot be?

Jeufufns

me likey that picture :3

The mascot could be...........................a potato

dundunduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

or a cat...

Now off to find a picture with bigger tn'a than yugi's in my endless collection of anime pics (I counted the number of irl pictures I had and found out that for every pic of a real woman I have 200+ digital art pics @-@)

bokotousamurai

How bout a rabbit? Instead of a costume they be a playboy bunny

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 06, 2015, 03:25:47 PM
How bout a rabbit? Instead of a costume they be a playboy bunny

Nice. :)

bokotousamurai

Would it just be perfect if the shy sakurako was made the mascot? Showing off her tig ol' bitties, curves and bulge for everyone to see  >:)