Taboo Desires - Incest, Harems, Nudism, & More! [F/F, F/Futa, Futa/M]

Started by WindFish, November 08, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindFish

I thought I'd start up a thread dedicated to some of the more taboo kinks and hope I get some takers for this.

While I don't condone incest in real life, I have to admit I enjoy writing it. Blame George RR Martin.

Harems, nudism, and big women are also huge kinks of mine.

A few guidelines.

1) Please be 21 or older.
2) I don't care about your gender and won't reveal mine.
3) I only write over PMs.
4) Quality over quantity. Novels are as much of a turn off as one liners.
5) All characters must be 21 or older.
6) Please have a real life and age verified face claim of your character. I'm happy to provide some if you don't have any.
7) Check my O/O page before contacting me.

Incest

Italics is my preferred role.

Mother x Daughter
Mother x Son
Futa Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Son
Mother x Futa Daughter
Father x Daughter
Father x Futa Daughter
Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Brother
Cousin x Cousin
Threesomes
Family Orgy

Plots

Plots in purple are a craving.

Wit's End

Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Daughter

A bratty daughter who refuses to listen to her mother is driving her nuts. One day the mother can't take it anymore and begins spanking her daughter to knock some sense into her. What if the daughter enjoys the spanking?

Mommy Knows Best

Mother x Son
Mother x Daughter
Futa Mother x Son
Futa Mother x Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter

When she sees that her son/daughter is still a virgin, a mother steps in to teach him/her all about the art of making love to a woman.

Hands-On Sexual Education

Mother x Son x Daughter
Mother x Futa Daughter x Daughter

A homeschooled brother (or futa daughter) and sister are going off to college in a few months. Both of them are virgins completely lacking in sexual experience. Their teacher and mother decides to give them one final lesson - a rather hands-on experience with sexual education. Will require you to play more than one character.

Blackmailing Little Sister

Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Sister

The younger sister wants to go off to college and has to work a crappy job to help pay for her tuition. When her big sister comes back from a successful Vegas trip, she begs her to lend her some money. The older sister sees this as the perfect chance to blackmail her younger sister into doing whatever she asks.

Ties That Bond

Sister x Sister
Futa Sister x Sister

After their parents were killed in a car accident several years ago, the older sister took over the family restuarant and began looking after her younger sister. She's always stressed and never seems to be particularly happy. So one day the younger sister puts in her money to treat her older sister out to a day at the spa, where repressed feelings finally come out.

I See You Looking At Me

Futa Sister x Brother

Home alone for the summer, a futa and her brother try to hide their feelings for each other. The sister notices him checking her out. One day she confronts him about it and seduces him by putting on a strip show for him, forcing him to finally admit how he feels about her.

Comfort Me, Daddy!

Father x Daughter
Father x Futa Daughter

A young and sheltered woman makes a habit of coming into her father's bedroom every night when she gets scared. On one night, he finds her on his bed wearing very revealing clothing. Do their forbidden urges get the better of them?

Aunt Claire

Aunt x Futa Niece

Aunt Claire has always been friendly towards my character, owing to the fact that she was her primary babysitter. One day my character finds Claire crying. She's upset that she's never had children of her own, so my character offers to help get her pregnant.

Family Reunion

Futa x Various

When her family is getting together for her cousins wedding, futa Mackenzie has an idea. She intends on seducing as many family members as possible as she goads them into an orgy. Will require you to play more than one character.

Celebrity Threesome

Sister x Sister x Celebrity
Futa Sister x Sister x Celebrity

When two sisters finally get to meet their favorite celebrity, what else can they do but seduce her? Will require you to play more than one character and a real life celebrity.

Harem

I've had a recent craving to be a harem owner. My character would be female or futa. The harem members would preferably be female, but I'd be open to futas as well. Ideally, you would play a minimum of three characters to as many as ten or however many you'd like to play. Will obviously require doubling.

Plots

Fucking Her Way Through Hollywood

My character is a hacker and she has discovered some compromising secrets on a bunch of celebrities that would ruin their careers if they ever got out. She contacts each celebrity, and meets with them in locations such as hotels or a sketchy apartment. She lets each celebrity know that she owns them now before inviting each one back to her home to be part of her harem.

This will involve real life celebrities. We could adapt this idea to simply random characters in the neighborhood my character knows.

The Island

My character owns a secret nudist resort exclusively for women and futas. It is advertised as a tropical resort for visitors to "discover themselves". What visitors don't know, however, is that the resort is actually a means for all sorts of debauchery and sexy times to happen. The owner of the resort is eager to add new members to her growing harem, and she's even prepared to pay handsomely for it.

Sleepover

When her daughter has a sleepover, a horny mother can't help but butt in as she's rather attracted to her daughter's friends. She starts up a game of truth and dare. Where do things go from there?

Conqueror

My character is the ruler of an Empire that frequently invades and occupies neighboring cities and countries (or planets if you want this to be sci-fi). After successfully conquering a new land, she takes on the most beautiful women to exist as her concubines. She could pick a lowly flower girl or she could pick a princess. Her harem is rumored to be quite large, and your characters are her latest additions.

Nudism

While I don't have any plots for it, I would love to explore nudism. It's becoming a favorite kink of mine and I like the idea of exploring the nudist lifestyle and the concept of free love.

Other Pairings

I have a huge craving for big and hairy women of the BBW variety. Age gaps are always a turn on and I might be willing to try pregnancy in a Futa/F taboo pairing.

I'm open to playing against creatures such as imps, halflings, and possibly goblins. I don't really have ideas for those at the moment, but I'm always happy to work with you on some ideas.

Feel free to suggest some ideas to me.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

Time for a bump. I'm very interested in exploring these kinks with someone.

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

WindFish

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List