Pain and Prejudice - A Jane Austen Parody (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, October 12, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

Life is fairly uneventful until a promising and disgustingly wealthy young man, Mr Atkins, takes the nearby estate of Hamfeld Park. The dashing Mr Atkins gains the admiration of every lady in the region, until, that is, they learn of his sadistic and humiliating desires and disgusting sexual tastes.  However as time passes and your acquaintance grows, his power and welatgh become more and more attractive.  Mr Atkins alsobegins to find you uncommonly intelligent and is soon mesmerised by the beautiful expression of her dark eyes…
Maybe you can excuse his dark desires because of his fantastic wealth? The size of his library or the possibility of attending the nicest and most prestigious balls? Or perhaps you are a budding masochist?

“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.” 

I am looking for an original female character who finds themself intrigued by the wealthy Mr Atkins and willing to attempt to seduce him with a view to having a rich and successful marriage even though it may mean expanding her knowledge of sex.

We can discuss kinks and happy to be as vanilla or extreme as my partner. But i am essentially looking for a kinky Pride and Prejudice with your character letting herself be used and abused in an attempt to get s good match.

Momma Kitty

I would be much intrigued to play a female counterpart to your Mr. Atkins. A broad spectrum of kinks and the like is right up my alley, as is playing an intelligent lady forced to seduce for her own well being. If this plot is still available, please shoot me a PM. Thank you!
Plots & Characters and Ons & Offs

Muse: Eh...?
Last Updated: 3/24/24 @ 4:30pm