War Between Species(Pokemon Roleplay)Humans needed!!!

Started by TheManPerson, October 23, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheManPerson

@Carlissa - Okay, but take your time.

@Tigara - As do I.

Tigara

*sits down a waits for the thread to get started*
I love random PMs.

Ironwolf85

Name: Jacques Mako, J.M or Mako for short
Description/Image:*
Fused with what Pokemon: Kyogre
Bio: Second generation Pokemorph, and member of the coastline gym (unoffical). his mother and father were on the Gym leader's team, when the liberation mandate was ratified they stayed on as trainers fell in love and eventually had a kid. Mako recieved a public education at a training academy and excelled in his studies. eventually he became a pokemon trainer like so many others, joining his home gym and learning the ropes. he excelled in their underwater battles, and is now leaving his home town to make a name for himself. the pokemon he's trained are more than friends, the humanoid ones are in fact bedmates. He treats them with respect, and recieves their loyality in turn. He does not understand all this predjuce in both sides, and while he suffered some abuse at the academy he did not label humans as a whole because of a few bad apples. He thinks the racisim and hate flying around over his race is stupid, and will blatantly tell people this, he is no faction leader, but were he to take an interist in politics he would be a force for co-operation and tolerance. at the time of the game's beginning however he is just a trainer.
Personality: forget secretive, he is open and honest, often bluntly so. well educated and cultured, a hopeless romantic scholar. he is a flirt with anyone he finds attractive. Attacks(if applies): Hydro pump, Waterspout, Sheer Cold, Hammer Arm, Rainstorm. not above fighting without using special attacks.
Pokemon(if any): Wartortle(F humanblooded) Dewdong (M) Sharpedo (M) Milotic (F) Simipour (F) Machamp (M) Seventh is himself
Other: Can swim long distances and summon rain (though his ability is a light rain, not a downpour.) to put an outdoor field more in his and his pokemon's favor. his wartortle is humanblooded, meaning it is humanoid, but incapable of of human speech, she is not half pokemon, she is 3/4ths pokemon. he won her from another trainer and she has been his team leader ever since.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

TheManPerson

Accepted, but can you take out Rainstorm? It's a fifth attack, and I think it's not an attack. But, I'm not sure.

Name: Leonardo DaVinci II
Description/Image:

Fused with what Pokemon(if applies): None.
Bio: Curse you, laziness.
Personality: Leonardo is a very charismatic and persuading women. She is also smart and tactical, too. Just about everyone in the Neutral Party looks up to her, even Alex Ra'Mone. She is very suspicious of people she doesn't know, and it's almost as if she can smell your lies. But, she'll come to be comfortable with someone, with time. She is also very brave. She stepped into a fight between the Poke-Humans and Resistance to try and convince them to stop fighting. She almost got killed, but later said, "It was worth taking that shot." Despite trying to be a voice of peace, though, she can get fiery and violent, so be wary.
Attacks:
Pokemon: Flygon(Crunch, Hyper Beam, Dragonbreath and Sandstorm), Typhlosion(Flamethrower, Swift, Flame Wheel and Smokescreen), Glalie(Blizzard, Hail, Ice Beam and Protect), Swanna(Hurricane, Rain Dance, Air Slash and Dragon Pulse), Sandslash(Gyro Ball, Slash, Crush Claw and Dig), Manectric(Thunder, Wild Charge, Discharge and Spark) and Mawile(Iron Head, Stockpile, Swallow and Spit Up).
Other: She carries around two handguns in her pockets, a sword in a holster, and a shield on her back. She's the leader of the Neutral Party.

Ironwolf85

Rainstorm is not an attack, in tribute to the powers the real Kyogre's ability to cause natural typhoons, he can cause it to rain if the coulds overhead or bring in the tide if conditions are favorable.
Basicly Rainstorm makes the battlefield more favorable to water and electric types, but he can't do it without the right conditions, such as near an ocean, having water heavy clouds overhead, etc.
he also can't do it in any indoor enviroment, it's basicly flavor text in omage to his genetics being from a legend.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Karasu

[ya knwo he's got a point there.. Kyogre from the games, when brought otu to fight his ability causes it to rain automatically..]

[still working on my own, net's down at my place so im slow going >.<]

I do wanna ask a quesiton if I may oh GM.. Would it be aceptable to play a human that was raised by pokemon, and can understand them (because of this, being able to use powers like them?) Basically she'd be soul fused to a pokemon but ultimately looks human.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Carlissa

Damn snowstorm and your damn poweroutages...

Profiles will be delayed, unfortunately. I just got back power here after a week, but I'll get them up as soon as I can.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

TheManPerson

@Ironwolf - So, it's basically Drizzle, but it doesn't happen automatically. In that case, nevermind.

@Karasu - Well, I guess it would be alright if he/she understood them, seeing the circumstances, but she wouldn't be able to use Pokemon attacks unless she was a Poke-Human. If she was born from humans and raised by Pokemon, then she wouldn't be able to be 'fused' with a Pokemon. She'd have to have the features of a Pokemon (that weren't fake) to have their powers. From a scientific standpoint, they probably wouldn't need part of the Pokemon's appearance, but for the sake of the RP, they have to.

Ironwolf85

yes I think, I wasn't fimilar with drizzle just the creature's stats and background, not it's attacks

Karasu

I'd mostly say she could use Psychic powers as some humans can do that scientifically. But I may have her a poke-human

Tigara

Has the rp started yet and I missed it? I hate getting behind in my reading.
I love random PMs.

TheManPerson

@Karasu - You'd have to have him/her as a Psychic-type Poke-Human.

@Tigara - No, I'm still waiting on leaders.

Karasu

mmk then, I'll get to work on her at the moment

Ironwolf85

Mako was intended to be a potental leader, not to start as one, character development and all that.

TheManPerson

Carlissa just sent me her form, so we can start now.

@Ironwolf: Maybe he could try and overthrow the leader?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot we still need a resistance leader.

Tigara

I love random PMs.

Carlissa

The leader of the Pokehumans:

Name: Vinbar

Age: Vinbar has been alive for 142 years in total. He has spent 32 years in the regular world, and 110 years in the Reverse World and other dementions.

Description/Image:

Fused with what Pokemon(if applies): Giratina

Bio: Vinbar was among the very first Pokehumans to be made. He, along with 20 or so others, was considered “prototypes” of the research project. Because of the unstable process of creating the prototypes, most of the children died shortly before they were born. Vinbar was one of the few that survived.
While there wasn’t much of a difference between the prototypes and the later Pokehumans, the prototypes were created with much more Pokemon DNA, which was the primary cause of the low morality rate. However, those who survived infancy were gifted with extraordinary powers. The few surviving prototypes showed very promising strength and development, and were able to access their powers that matched their Pokemon counterparts.
Vinbar, like the other prototypes, showed outstanding results. It wasn’t long before the scientists were running tests and experiments on them, most of which were cruel and uncomfortable. Vinbar was able to endure these tests, but his fellow Pokehumans were… Not so strong.
Vinbar observed the humans and how they cruelly treated their test subjects as well as their Pokemon, and soon grew a burning hatred for his human captors. It was from this burning hatred and the desire to protect his friends that the powers of Giratina truly awoke in him. He rebelled against his captors, and used his Pokemon powers to free his fellow Pokehumans and the abused Pokemon, destroying anyone who got in his way. He managed to escape the laboratory, leaving only destruction in his wake.
After they escaped, Vinbar left the other Pokehumans to travel the world. What he seeked was his destiny. He wanted to know what he was created for, who he really was, and what to do with his extraordinary powers. On his travels he studied humans and Pokemon alike. He observed how they interacted and used each other in everyday life. He saw how humans both nurtured and abused their Pokemon, and how the Pokemon were affected by these humans. What he concluded was this: despite the closeness that some humans share with their Pokemon, it was impossible for them to truly understand them. There would always be a group of humans that abused and killed Pokemon for selfish purposes, and that humans were aggressive beings that thrived off conflict.
He saw that there would never be true peace as long as there are parties that were different from one another. As long as two people believed in different things, there would never be peace. These humans… they fought over who’s opinions were right and wrong. And the Pokemon were getting in the middle of it. How could humans understand Pokemon if they could not understand each other? And what of his fellow Pokehumans? They too were in danger from the violent outlook humans had on life.
Vinbar wanted to stop this conflict, even if it meant killing every human on the planet. But he needed power. The power to protect every Pokemon and Pokehuman in the world. This desire led him to seek out Giratina, his parent, to gain its power. Vinbar traveled to Turnback Cave, and encountered Giratina. It was then that Pokehuman and Pokemon fought for the first time.
After a great struggle, Vinbar defeated Giratina by capturing it in a Pokeball. By capturing Giratina, Vinbar’s Pokehuman powers grew immensely. He gained the ability to pass through dimensions and travel into the Reverse World.
Vinbar and Giratina trained in the Reverse World for many generations before returning to the original world. There Vinbar became the leader of the Pokehuman movement to overthrow the humans, and is still the leader to this day.

Personality: Vinbar’s personality is calm and dark. He never loses his temper or lashes out at anybody unless they were threatening him or another one of his underlings. Vinbar is actually not a bad person: he can be quite merciful to his opponents and dislikes killing and hurting other beings, whether it be physically or emotionally. He understands that conflict is inevitable, however, and has no problem with fighting.
Vinbar believes that in order to have true peace in the world, all intelligent beings must share the same opinions so there is no conflict in views. He believes that humans are incapable of truly understanding one another, and that there will always be a person or group of people that will be reluctant to “join hands” with someone that differs from them. That is why he must eradicate the human population; so that their conflict cannot hurt the Pokemon or Pokehumans. He also believes that the human race as a whole can never understand Pokemon like the Pokehumans do, and that they are an endangerment to the world.

Attacks(if applies): Draco Meter, Shadow Force, AncientPower, Shadow Claw

Pokemon(if any):

Tyranitar (Male): Earthquake, Superpower, Stone Edge, Curse

Volcarona(Male): Fiery Dance, Hurricane, Heat Wave, Amnesia

Steelix (Male): Double Edge, Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, Thunder Fang

Electivire (Male): Thunderpunch, Cross Chop, Barrier, Double Team

Xatu (Female): Calm Mind, Double Team, Psychic, Stored Power

Giratina (Origin Form): Draco Meter, Shadow Force, Aura Sphere, Hyper Beam

Other: Leader of the Poke’Humans.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Ironwolf85

with his persionality an overthrow isn't his goal, but like most great men he does step up when he is called.

bluemoon

Hey, poke-freak here. Just a couple questions.
1. Where will this RP be posted in? (Light, NC, extreme, etc?)
2. Would anyone want me to join and play as a houndoom girl? :3
http://i43.tinypic.com/10d766r.jpg
Drew her myself :D
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Karasu

Name:* Michi and Kyron
Description/Image:* http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t35/wnightm/gijinka/LatiasLatiosHumanform.jpg
Fused with what Pokemon(if applies):* Latios and Latias
Bio: created around the time of Vinbar's creation, these twins have survived and thrived. Kyron shared in Vinbar's thinking to be rid of all humans, but ever his counsel, Michi tries to talk him out of this way of thinking. Michi still beleives taht humans are good natured at heart even if Kyron and Vinbar have given up on them.

Upon their freedom from the labs, Michi and Kyron took to traveling, seeing what they could and avoiding scientists and the like. In human society they pretend to be normal trainers that cosplay.
Personality:* Michi is sweet adn adorable, if a bit naive, while Kyron is more dominant thinking and distrustful of humans.
Attacks(if applies):* (Draco Meteor is the utmost last resort for either of them)
Michi: Draco Meteor, Surf, Fly, Healing Wish
Kyron: Draco Meteor, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Pokemon(if any): (Michi and Kyron share pokemon so I'll only list up to 6 here at any time)
Latias (F) : Surf, Dive, Dragon Pulse, Fly
Latios (M) : Draco Meteor, Fly, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Snivy (M) : Return, Leaf Blade, Giga drain, Grass Knot
Zorua (M) : Punishment, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Night Daze
Bisharp (M) : Metal Burst, Hidden Power, Return, Dig

Other:

TheManPerson

@bluemoon: Extreme due to blood and gore. And, yeah, you could join as a Houndoom.

@Karasu: Accepted. I've never heard of those last three Pokemon, but I guess I'll try to trust you on their attacks and abilities.

Karasu

The last three are pokemon from Pokemon Black and White, you can look them up on Pokemon.com and check their attacks with any listing of such you care to name (Serabii.net or pokemon.com are what I use]

bluemoon

One more question...is it really necessary to take up a slot for moves like "tackle" "scratch" and "bite" that anything should logically be able to perform as long as they had the parts with which to perform it?
Also Kasu: it's serebii.net I also use bulbapedia to look up learnsets since they make it easy to find learnsets from all the generations.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

Well, the real question is why would you want such weak moves filling your moveset while you could have better ones? xD

I would imagine that you would need bite on your list in order for it to have a good base power and the dark-type and STAB bonus, since a regular bite probably wouldn't be as effective.

But other than that I don't think so.

TheManPerson