War Between Species(Pokemon Roleplay)Humans needed!!!

Started by TheManPerson, October 23, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheManPerson

Three things: First, I don't know much about anything past the third generation, so correct me about things if I'm wrong. Secondly, I'm used to just posting an RP in the Roleplaying section and having people join it, so I'm not sure how this whole RP requesting thing works, so please give me pointers if I mess anything up.

A mad scientist who, of course, worked with Team Rocket has taken test subjects from the general populace, bonding their very being with the DNA of Pokemon. After years of experiments, such as seeing if they could reproduce with humans or evolve(which they could), the Inter-Regional Pokemon Association forced him to let the 'Poke-Humans', as they were later titled, out of his lab. He was taken away by the police, as well. But these Poke-Humans were looked down upon by humans, and many were kidnapped and forced to work on farms, killed, raped and even taken up as sex slaves. But they really had no rights, so nothing was done to these poor creatures. Even representatives in the I.R.P.A. despised them. But due to a demand by the humans that actually considered them to be human, they were given rights, and the people who did these horrible things to them were jailed. Some would even fall in love with the humans, and vice-versa.

Now, five generations after this happened, the Poke-Humans have discovered that they have the powers of the Pokemon they are fused with. And, as well as this, there are Poke-Humans of every non-legendary Pokemon there is. But instead of using them to better the world, the ones that hated humans decided to kill every last human being on earth. They have managed to take out most of the human population, and the humans that live are either regular slaves or sex slaves. They did it just to add insult to injury! But there are those who escaped, and regular Pokemon are helping them kill the  Poke-Humans.

However, there is a neutral party consisting of both humans and Poke-Humans, that are partnering with regular Pokemon. They are attempting to stop all of this. Anyways, here is the obvious question to ask yourself: Are you a Poke-Human who hates humans, part of the resistance, or do you want peace between the two species.

The rules:
-All of the regular rules. You should know them by now.
-You can have a maximum of six Pokemon helping your character out.
-The character limit is how much you as an individual can keep up with.
-Only four attacks for Poke-Humans and Pokemon.
-I will edit more into this section when I think of them.

Big Roles:
Leader of the Poke-Humans: Vinbar(Carlissa)
Leader of the Resistance
Leader of the Neutral Party: Alex Ra-Mone(Second-in-command, me) Leonardo DaVinci II(Leader, me)

So, is anyone interested in joining?

Here's the form(* means required:

Name:*
Description/Image:*
Fused with what Pokemon(if applies):*
Bio:
Personality:*
Attacks(if applies):*
Pokemon(if any):
Other:

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Ironwolf85

admiditly this idea has been done before but not while I was here and that's a few years... as such I think we should develop characters and the setting around it, maybe make things a bit more detailed, I'd love to help.
being a poke-fan but never having played a poke-morph (internet term for pokemon human hybrid) I'd like to help.
here are a few questions to ponder
what region is this taking place in?
what amount of sex do you want in this game?
how much leeway do we have in playing off this theme?

and for the record I am looking at a male Kyogre poke-human Picture is adult tis why it's a link
http://66.90.104.113:5335/h/bef90640ea7cd04be23206207cf5b0f24bd3029b-235604-1100-1100-jpg/keystamp=1319437635-bce939c20f/435726_Impious_Kyogre_Nintendo_Pokemon.jpg
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

AndyZ

Not really interested, but if you hold down the Alt button and press the zero, two, three, and three on the numpad, it allows you to make the é character.  I felt that knowing this would probably help ^_^ Apologies if it comes off as rude or condescending.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Carlissa

*Gasp* I saw reprodce in your intro! I'm interested!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Old Lady Willow

TheManPerson

Ironwolf85 - Well, I was thinking we could have multiple topics, one for each of the main regions, since this is happening all over the world. Possibly in the spin-off regions. And, since this focuses around a war, per se, then I would prefer it to be mostly action, the rest can be sex or almost whatever you want, to an extent. And, you get a lot of freedom, but I don't want anyone to God-mod, unless for plot purposes(but still to an extent), and I'm gonna be moving along the plot, unless I find a co-leader, and he/she can do it, too. Well, f that's what you meant be leeway.

AndyZ - No, it's not rude. And, thanks. I'll try to remember that.

Carlissa - How did I know someone was going to say that?

So, I guess I'll add forms to it and try to get the topic(s) up by sometime tomorrow.

Carlissa

Well, when it comes to giving birth to Pokemon babies, I just cant resist but say something. xD
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Ironwolf85

interisting, looks like someone wants some half human buns in the oven already

KaelRavenheart

Hmm, this is a concept I have never seen before, but it is very interesting indeed. I'm highly interested. ^_^
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

ZameRagues

Co-leader? I'll toss my name in, if needed, but otherwise if your looking for help running it I can lend a hand

Name:* Zame
Fused with what Pokémon(if applies):*
Bio: ((I'll come up with one later))
Personality:* Chivalrous to those of his Pokémon and Humans, aggressive and quiet otherwise.
Attacks(if applies):*
Pokémon(if any):

Aggron
-Heavy Slam
-Iron Tail
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
A: Rockhead

Marowak
-Focus Blast
-Hyper Beam
-Strength
-Bone Rush
A: Lightning Rod

Abra
-Teleport
-Protect
-Ally Switch
-Safeguard
A: Synchronize

Noctowl
-Shadow Ball
-Aerial Ace
-Hypnosis
-Double Team
A: Keen Eye

Breloom
-Solarbeam
-Sludge Bomb
-Sky Uppercut
-Seed Bomb
A:Poison Heal

Quagsire
-Blizzard
-Earthquake
-Muddy Water
-Scald
A: Water Absorb

Other: Resistance Leader
Let me know Yeah, Nay, or Tweak it?
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

TheManPerson

ZamesRagues - Accepted! But, can you add a description for the Absol parts he has? Thanks for the over, though.

Everyone else - Take your times with your forms, and when enough people join, we'll start. And, in other, put what party they are in and your rank, unless someone wants me to add that into the form.

Also, I've decided to make a singular topic, but please notify everyone somewhere in your posts what region and where in the region your characters are.

Name: Alex Ra'Mone
Description/Image:

Fused with what Pokemon(if applies):*
Bio: I may come up with one.
Personality: Alex Ra-Mone is quiet and calm most of the time, and usually speaks very solemnly. Being so quiet, he has very few friends, and even fewer he speaks to often. He mainly spokes when spoken to, but keeps it short and simple. But, he is still nice, especially towards his Pokemon. He is a closed and secretive person, although no one really knows why.
Attacks(if applies): Icy Wind, Night Slash, Metal Claw and Shadow Ball.
Pokemon(if any): Houndoom(Flamethrower, Bite, Fire Fang and Thunder Fang), Shiftry(Leaf Blade, Whirlwind, Faint Attack and Leaf Tornado), Sharpedo(Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Fang and Skull Bash), Honchkrow(Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Wing Attack and Aerial Ace), Sableye(Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw and Confuse Ray) and, of course, a Weavile(Icy Wind, Night Slash, Metal Claw and Shadow Ball).
Other: He is in the Neutral Party, and is second-in-command.

KaelRavenheart

Name:* Brace
Description/Image:* Brace is stocky but well muscled. He has no hair on his head, instead having three thick horns that
curve backwards out of his head and down his neck, appearing like a super hard bonelike helmet. His skin is light blue
from the top of his head above his mouth, over his skull, down the back of his neck and his back and ass, and over the
whole of his legs and arms. However, from his lower jaw, down the front of his neck, over his chest and stomach and down
to his groin, his skin is yellow. He wears clothing that matches his skin colors. He also has numerous scars on his chest
and his back, as well as one going from the corner of his jaw crosswise across his face, just missing his right eye.
Fused with what Pokémon(if applies):* Bagon
Bio: Brace grew up in a family that hated the humans. His parents told him to never play with human children, because
they were beneath him. Brace however would play with them anyway, in secret. When he was 12, his parents found out.
He was beaten so severely that he was almost killed. The PokéHuman police jailed his parents, but as soon as he was healed,
they also forced him into a military training camp for PokéHumans. He was trained as a soldier, to fight the humans.
However, through the whole experience, he didn't allow himself to lose himself, and he soon deserted, becoming a fugitive.
He joined the neutral parties, dedicated to stopping the war. He doesn't hate either group, but simply wants peace. He
wants more than anything else to be able to have the strength to bring about peace, and the only way he can do that is to
evolve. He was a soldier, yes, but not a good one. Since his arms were weak, he couldn't lift much weight, or fight very
well. He was tough though, tough as nails, and so he survived. However, he wants to be stronger, and evolving is his best
chance.
Personality:* Brace is a tough soul, unsociable and brooding. He trains all the time in an effort to push himself to his
limit, so that he might evolve soon. He is very determined, and often challenges other PokéHumans to battles, to get
stronger and keep himself fit. As a result, he is very close to evolving.
Attacks(if applies):* Rage, Headbutt, Leer, Focus Energy
Pokemon(if any): None (He spends all of his time training himself, rather than pokemon)
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Old Lady Willow

Name:* "Doctor" Johnathan
lugia Pokemorph by ♡ ŁάŁά ☆ { J₤ώ₤Ł }, on Flickr

Fused with what Pokemon(if applies):* Lugia
Bio: His parents were killed by humans when he was young, causing a hatred burried deep within him. He despises humans, and wishes them all to die like his parents did. However, strangely enough, there is one, only one, human that he doesn't hate. His slave, Angela. He feels closer to her than even his own pokemon, or his fellow poke-morphs. He's taken a specal likeing to her voice, and loves to hear her sing to him.
Before the death of his parents, he had a strong interest in science and the workings of living creatures. At one point, he'd longed to be either a scientist, or a doctor. While those dreams were never realized, he still carries a strong interest in how the body works. As such, he often wears lab coats, and insists that those around him call him doctor.
Personality:* Smart, cold, calm, but when angered a violent hatred bubbles to the surface. Very protective of Angela.
Attacks(if applies):* Ice Beam, Hypnosis, Hydro Pump, Blizzard
Pokemon(if any):
Charizard

Fly, Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Bite

Grovyle

Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Toxic, Solar Beam

Haunter

Lick, Shadow Punch, Shadow Claw, Taunt
Other: Poke-Humans

Name:* Angela
Fused with what Pokemon(if applies):* None
Bio: She is the human slave of Johnathan. She was taken from her family at the young age of 18, and sold to several different poke-humans, enduring rape and verbal abuice. They beat her down until she really believed she was no better than an animal.
One night, she was alone in a cage, locked out in the pouring rain. She was sure they'd been planning on killing her, for they hadn't even bothered feeding her for several days. They'd just locked her up, and left. Heartbroken, terrifyed, she sung softly in an attempt to comfort hersef. Her voice attracted Johnathan, who had simply been passing by at the time. Instead of hurting her, as she'd thought he was going to do, he opened the cage, and took her as his own.
Personality:* She's timid and shy, very easily frightened. The only one she seems to trust is Johnathan. And her pets, Vaporeon and Vulpix, whom he gave her as a gift.
Attacks(if applies): None
Pokemon(if any):
Vaporeon

Watter gun, Sand Attack, Bite, Tackle

Ember, Roar, Will-O-Wisp, Dig
Other: Human slave of Johnathan....so I'd say the poke-human side, but only because of him.

Hope this is okay.  ^^

DKDBSD

Has this rp begun? I've got a concept for two characters. An umbreon guy and probably a Nine tails woman.

TheManPerson

KaelRavenheart - Accepted.

Angle1932 - Accepted, too.

DKDBSD - No, we haven't started. Take your time, though, for a better chance of being accepted.

If anyone else wants to join, we need the leader of Poke-Humans, Leader for the Neutral Party, Leader for the Humans, more humans and more neutral members.

Carlissa

Damn, I only have ideas for Pokehumans... I have a good idea for a main villain if you need one, too.

TheManPerson

Well, you really don't have to make any. And there wouldn't exactly be a 'villain', per se; it's more two groups fighting each other. But, I guess you could consider them bad, confused people. They're only doing what was done to them, although it's not necessarily right.

Enough of my rambling. Just make whatever character you want to.

Tigara

I love random PMs.

Tigara

Name:Electra

Fused with: Pikachu
Bio: Is part of the Group that wants to bring peace between the two fighting fractions of their once peaceful world. She was raised by her parents until the Resistance killed them. She sided with the other Poke-Humans out of anger and frustration, but then realized she was no better then the ones that killed her parents and switched sides to the neutral party.

Personality: Pretty easy going. Is quick to beat herself up if she feels she has done something wrong. She pretends to be a loner but actually wants to just be loved. She is short tempered at times but quickly cools down. She is thought to be Impulsive at times.
Has no Pokemon yet.

Powers: Agility, Thunder, Iron Tail, Quick Attack.
I love random PMs.

Karasu

definatly color me interested. I'll make up a char..  XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

TheManPerson

Carlissa

Okay then, i'll make the leader of the Pokehumans and some of his minions. I'll have them up soon.

Tigara

Cool I look forward to the RP. Oh and by the way I drew my own character pic. I drew my Avitar also.
I love random PMs.