News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Yep, now it's me!  I'm supposed to run?

Drannie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

nop me again

yes you suppouse have to run to came here and make me win
laughs

Harley again

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

allways arrive when needed

giggles

Harley ...no no...

Ms quinn

Harley Quinn

Half of me is here, my brain is on standby.

Lucius?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

of course

what a pity, your most interesting and fun part in standby...laughs

sleep well?

harley!!

Harley Quinn

I haven't slept at all.  :P

Lucius?
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

Nope it is me

Dolly where are you I need a cuddle
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

Yay my Dolly heard me

I say Dolly again?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

No me - passing xandi's another strawberry and white chocolate cup cake so she isn't disappointed

Kiric?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

no dolly

kirkic now maybe

Seara

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Drannie

No no no *waves his finger*

Abandoneddolly?

abandoneddolly

you called?

I really have no clue whoson line so I'll say Drannie

TheLegionary

Autumn52

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Endorphin

Nope, me again. :P

Xandi?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

lenka

Nope...Lenka
is that you Dranni