Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Who do you think will post next?

(Disclaimer... this does not mean just because you put someones name down they do not have to post next... Your trying to guess if they will post next. If your name is not the one posted next simply say nope and post a new name.....)

my guess for who will post next is:
Fragile Dreams
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

CandyLips

Nope.. Sorry to disappoint..

My guess is.. Fragile dreams (hopefully)

Milanthe

Nope!  Me!  Hm...  Third times the charm:  Fragile Dreams.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Saku

Nope! I think tesseractive!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CandyLips

Nope.. Sorry..

Next, I think will be Fertile Myrtle -crosses fingers-

Fertile Myrtle

YOU'RE RIGHT!! YOU WIN FOREVER!!!!

My guess is... Fragile Dreams! (4th times a charm)

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

tesseractive

Sorry I'm late. Perhaps Milanthe will make a return?
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

Naw.

I think it will be Fertile Myrtle.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

Nope!

I think it will be tesseractive this time!!!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

tesseractive

You win!

I think saturnschild will stop by for a visit.
~ Tessa ~

Skye

No saturnschild. *pats*

Hmmm, maybe purpleartemis00?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fragile Dreams

Nope... By the way, why everyone expects ME to post? :S

I think Reign will post after me.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Skye

*Gives you a trophy filled with cookies!*

I think Oniya might post next.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saku

Nope!

I think inheat365 will post next!
I'm back!

tesseractive

Sorry, Saku.

I think Corinthi will be next.
~ Tessa ~

Mistress Maro

Nopey.

I think CandyLips might grace us with her presence.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Myasa

Sorry!

I think Saku will take a look-see.

Saku

YOU'RE RIGHT!

-spins around-

I think precious will post next since I saw her on the forum game board xD
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

You lose Saku. Hah.

I think that tesseractive might pay us a visit.

Chris Rock

tesseractive

*hugs* You win!

I think... I think Myasa will stop back by!
~ Tessa ~

Marguerite

Nope just moi.

I think consortium will stop by.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

saturnschild

no it is I saturnschild

I think that Reign will make the post of next.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

precious

wrong!!!

iiiiii nominate Maro! 

Pixilicious

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am NOT Maro...*grins and winks*  I think Blayde will post next...
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

saturnschild

again it is only I saturnschild, sorry for the wrong guess.

I predict Saku will be here to post.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn