Sailor Moon: RotIE - New Players Needed! (Now closed)

Started by Brazen Endeavors, April 10, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

You've seen more than me, so I think you're good ;) *thumbs up* LOL
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Brazen Endeavors

Chibi-usa was introduced in the second arc of the second season, the outer senshi in the third season.  If you want to brush up, I highly recommend at least reading the manga :D  Glad to have you on board.  The first post in this thread contains all the links you need, including the story line thus far.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

I need to ask something serious, in the instance of the characters I am making. Is sexual interactions with others absolutely required?

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Brazen Endeavors

Ah, required?  No, I don't think its required if you're opposed.  Drop me a PM if you need to discuss this further, because if its a problem then we'll need to do some possible revisions.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

SweetSerenade

This profile is much shorter then what I am used to. There wasn't a personality section, so it took a lot less time than I thought it would. The other character, the one Brazen knows about, will take more time. Also, there is a reason some fields are intentionally left empty. You'll find those out later. XP

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  Kogane Tsuki
Sailor/Knight Identity: -Redacted- (To Be Revealed) Main Admin Knows
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115lbs
Weapon/Equipment:
Shadow/Darkness Manipulation -
Since she was young, she has had the ability to manipulate shadows. She doesn't understand it, but she uses it for what she calls 'good'. The only thing that matters to her, is the protection of her family. Kogane has, and will always be 'family' first. This shadow manipulation only applies to shadows that are actually there. The manipulation of darkness is the same, she can only use what is already there.

Turn Ons:
N/A - Kogane is a virgin, but she is also Demisexual. This means she only has sex with someone that she has a strong emotional attachment to.
(Player Note: My character is NOT available for rape scenes, unless I have previously agreed upon it. Further more, any forms of IC attempts - will be retaliated with IC responses.)
Fav. Color:  Black and Silver
Fav. Food: Tuna Nigiri
Skills:
Martial Arts Experience -
Kogane was raised by parents who believed in 'self-defense'. She originally joined into her martial arts classes, because she wanted to learn to defend herself. But when she was ten, Yuki and Yuri were born. She continued her courses, because she wanted to protect her two younger brothers. She mastered none of the courses she took, but she took enough to be able to defend herself if the situation warrants it.

More to be added at Admin Digression, and at an 'as needed' basis.

Physical Appearance:
Normal Appearance

Physical Notes: Gold eyes, Black Hair.

Senshi/Knight Attacks: N/A

Weaknesses:

Family endangerment
Tall, Dark, Handsome (*Just because she has a weakness for this, doesn't mean that weakness can be used against her to get sex. Her sexuality is still something that has to be taken into consideration)
Physically innocent - This is a weakness, as it seems the youmas are trying to harvest all sorts of things.
Hard to Anger, but Hard to calm down - Get her to blow up? She doesn't think straight for a long time.
Would Sacrifice one, to save the many
Willing to do whatever it takes, even kill
Stubborn

More added at Admins request of specific knowledge

Brazen Endeavors

Go ahead post to our character sheet topic.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

SweetSerenade

All said and done.

Oh you like her now, you will like it more later - I so dearly nope. As history, memories... and things are revealed.

I'm going to start working on the other character the 'NPC', that Brazen knows of. She will take a LITTLE more time. As I can't make her on the senshi maker (doll thing), and need to request my friend to draw her. The character is a survivor of the original 'Sailor Wars'. If that gives people any idea of how old she is.

Brazen Endeavors

Twas a good character idea and fits in well for the relaunch.  As she is an NPC classified character, we won't see much of her.  Still, I'm excited.  You guys will have fun.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

pendarious

well these are certainly some interesting developements.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Saphir

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 14, 2013, 10:43:48 PM
Chii!  Go ahead and make it, girl, 'cause you know I want you there.

Sweet, if you can do one of the Knights I'd be a go for it, with possibly having Nevaeh do another.

Until we have the slots filled, I'd prefer no posting yet.  Well..  I guess among the original cast its okay, as long as they aren't involved with players that have left.  So..  Sessha and Saphir could continue, but I could not post as Sue/Mercury, because she was talking to the old mercury knight and he is now gone.

When I make the reboot post, I will be addressing this with some elements all characters can respond to.

Huzzah! Thank you, thank you <3

ThePrince

I will have Mercury Knight up by tonight.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

SweetSerenade

I'm too sick to go to school tonight, so I will work on the NPC that Brazen wants.

Also on a side note...

Azurite looks very interesting XD

Karasu

Before I can post again I need Brazen to do so ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Niki315

I was out for the last week or so, but I'm available to play.  I have my character profile for Sailor Mars on the other interest check if she's still available.

Saphir

Quote from: Niki315 on April 15, 2013, 08:08:27 PM
I was out for the last week or so, but I'm available to play.  I have my character profile for Sailor Mars on the other interest check if she's still available.

I guess that'll mean we'll have all the slots filled....Uranus and Pluto's slots of course. Muahaha~ Awesome~~~

Ember Star

Chiidori is almost done with her Mars, so... IDK @.@
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Quote from: Saphir on April 15, 2013, 08:12:09 PM
I guess that'll mean we'll have all the slots filled....Uranus and Pluto's slots of course. Muahaha~ Awesome~~~
I don't think Pluto is gonna open up due to how she factors into the story. IDK for sure though

Brazen Endeavors

Ugh, well...

I offered Mars to Chii when Niki didn't answer.  And now Niki did, PLUS, her mars is complete.  So, sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with Niki playing mars.  Chii can be Uranus, and we'll try and find a knight for her.

Pluto and Knight will probably be available later, and to someone already in group.  That is all.  Niki, go ahead and post your Mars in our Character thread.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

DarkNevaeh

<---still offers to make a KNight if necessary

SweetSerenade

Heads up, Kogane - my character - she's in her mid thirties. Her brothers are in their mid twenties, if they ever come into play as characters. They will likely be NPCs.

I have some pretty interesting, and twisted ideas in my head - since my character is an outsider >.>

Ember Star

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 15, 2013, 10:40:57 PM
Ugh, well...

I offered Mars to Chii when Niki didn't answer.  And now Niki did, PLUS, her mars is complete.  So, sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with Niki playing mars.  Chii can be Uranus, and we'll try and find a knight for her.

Pluto and Knight will probably be available later, and to someone already in group.  That is all.  Niki, go ahead and post your Mars in our Character thread.
Chii's Mars actually is almost complete o.o Her only empty sections when she slowed me her profile this morning were skills, weapons/tools and attacks. Shouldn't be too hard to slip in Uranus stuff instead of Mars stuff though. Plus it'll be fun for me to have her playing Uranus when I'm Neptune ;p

Deathnote

*Runs off to the other interest check thread*

Interesting... our characters have quite the number of stuff in common.  :p

ThePrince

I haven't been able to find a anime picture that I really like, I seem to lack the ability that you all have of finding real cool anime pics.

Name: Toshiro “Toshi” Umezawa

Height: 5’9

Weight: 140lbs

Weapon/Equipment: Notebook, Smart Phone, Glasses

Knight Form Weapon and Equipment: Glasses gain Augmented Reality, which give him detailed information about his enemies and the environment around him. (Sort of like Google Glass)

Mercury Blade: A short magical assassin’s blade that can cut into the thickest Youma hide.

Turn Ons: Innocence, Kindness, Gentleness, Loyalty.
Fav. Color: Midnight Blue
Fav. Food: Fried Salmon

Skills: 
Detective skills: It’s hard living out on the streets, harder still if you’re stupid. Throughout his childhood Toshi has had to live by his wits. Toshi has developed exceptional observation, persuasion and problem solving skills. If there is something going on in the greater Tokyo area, Toshi can find it.

Street fighting: I wish I could tell you that Toshi got by with his wits alone, that there wasn’t a problem he couldn’t out think. But living on the streets is no fairy tale and if you want to survive you have to learn how to fight. Toshi doesn’t have any formal training, he has no style, it’s just dirty, mean, and whatever it takes to win. Because on the streets its either you win, you die or something worse.

Physical Appearance: Shaggy unkempt brown hair and worn clothes is his trademark, being homeless doesn’t give him much of a choice. Thankfully he stays hygienic as best as he can and doesn’t smell that bad. The other noticeable appearance is his glasses and the deep blue eyes behind them.

Knight Form: Toshi costume doesn’t look the part of a knight, more like a ninja with tight soft blue colored clothing making it easy to move. Resembling more of a ninja then a knight.

Knight Attacks: Mercury Shroud. Covers himself in a thing blue mist that obfuscates him from view. He can still be detected by heighten senses or powers. (i.e. Sailor Mercury’s Visor)
Mercury Ice Trap: Toshi sends out a trail of ice on the ground temporally trapping whoever it touches.
Mercury Treads: Toshi is incredibly fast and athletic in his knight form, about as good as a Olympic athlete.

Cold Snap: Toshi Mercury Blade is covered in powerful magical frost, making it far more powerful. Only last for a few minutes.

Weaknesses: Social Interaction, Blurry vision without glasses, Poor, Homeless.

Background: Toshiro Umezawa didn’t know his family well except for the fact that they didn’t want him. He was abandoned at age 5 and became a ward of the government. Up until he turned 12 Toshi lived in an orphanage, when he and a number of other children realized that living on the street was a much better alternative.  Ever since he has been living by his wits and his fist, hustling the arcades and using his mind to get him and the people he cares about safe. Every now and then he will get lucky and score a room and shower at a youth center, but for the most part Toshi is on his own.  Some days he wonders he feels like he was meant for something greater, like he is too smart for his surroundings, but then reality comes right back in the form of an empty stomach.

Quote: “Cops? Nah, they’ll just flash their badges, write up a report and find some punk to pin this on, probably even the right one. But by that time they’d trampled over the real tracks and scared the real players back into their holes. So if I’am doing this I won’t the whole story. So no cops, not for right now.”

RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

Brazen Endeavors

Great, Prince.  Ember is awesome with pics... Check with her for some sources.

I'll get with Chii and another interested player about uranus.  If the guy declines, Nevaeh can take uranus knight.

This week I'll be busy with my chorus and our upcoming convention.  I'll be orchestrating our relaunch behind the scenes with Katra and Sweet.  So when we are a go, we hop right to it.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)