News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilightfiredragon

till next time beautiful Kazuume

Kazuume

Tilt your head to the side so I can kiss your cheek.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Twilightfiredragon

do that and i just might imitate a scottish lilt and sing out in joy

Anesa

But before you do that, you should get all the lint out of your navel.....

Twilightfiredragon

I will do that after you take a breath mint

Anesa

Twilightfiredragon

would you be so kind as to give me a kiss from those pretty lips?

Anesa

I'm sorry, but I find that all my kisses are now reserved for my Daddy's lips!   ;)

Twilightfiredragon

that is fine I'm sure another lovely lady her would grace me with the sugar from her delectable lips

Mordred

*Drops from a branch high up in the pine.. taking in a deep, lush breath of something very sweet and delicious..*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Pours a second glass of sweet, red wine...offering it up to the dark creature*  Is it the sweet fermented Grenache that you detect?  *Grins*

Anesa

*Her grin a mile wide, her blush as the wine, she whispers*  Yes, or I had hoped.....  ;P

Twilightfiredragon

* he sighed tossing both mordred and camille into a room made from tile then locked the door throwing away the key* theres your room now you can keep your romance to yourselves:P

Anesa

I'm sorry...did we rile you, Sir?  *Grins and blows kisses*

Mordred

*Prints that complaint and tosses in file cabinet.. locks cabinet.. swallows key* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Sniggles at the pile of complaints in that drawer!* ;P

Mordred

*Uses ACME laser blaster, causing file cabinet to shrink to size of a tiny pill.. then steps on it, feeling that lovely crunch* Ha!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*She tries to stifle yet another torrent of giggles as those images of him stepping on the tiny file cabinet fill her mind*   LOL!!!

Anesa

*Thinks he is full of quirky ideas tonight, mostly due to his lack of sleep and over-caffeinated brain cells!*  ;P

Kazuume

*Takes a fall tripping over crap on the floor*  >:(
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Bounces a tiny rubber ball inside this little cell, watching it ricochet like crazy all over*
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

*Rings a little bell, hoping someone will serve her dinner.*
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Loosens her belt in anticpation of dinner being served up quick!  ;P

Swordsman18

He takes the Princess into his arms after having gone through a climactic battle where he ended up standing there covered in a heavy sheet of sweat, destroyed armor and some wounds along his arms and torso yet he still stands to fight for the Princess. She turns her face to look up at her savior and her heart melts with the boiling fire of love that she has for him.

Ephemera

Puts soothing lotion all over each welt left by the cane.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled