F for m character: plot heavy romance, politics, manipulation, pregnancy

Started by Nuttyxprincess, March 27, 2019, 11:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

So I have my mojo for writing back in a very specific way. GoT inspired, but does not have to follow the story or characters, just a similar style.

I am looking for any political, historical fantasy game that involves all the fun things.

Arranged marriage
Politics
Pregnancy
Manipulation
Coercion
Assassination
Romance

Now, the pairings can vary, I am pretty open here. Arranged marriage between Lord and Lady, a secret romance of a peasant and her Prince or a guard and his queen.

What I want though is a game that isn’t centred around the sex. I want them to be hurt, to experience loss, to fight and manipulate their way to where they want to be. I want there to be war, battles and blood. I also want there to be romance, gentleness and sweet gestures.

The relationships that come to mind that may easiest explain my current craving is Tyrion and Sansa or Robb and Talisa, Jon and Ygritte, Tormund and Brienne.... they all have a quirk that I love and want to capture, but I don’t necessarily want to play those characters. Or even the GoT world.

If you have made it through my ramblings this far and have an idea, please message me. Quick notes: I love details, character development and paragraphs. Give me 3-8 paragraphs of posts filled with thoughts, emotions and actions and you will make me one happy lady.
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~