Wolfy's picture plots? o3o (NEW pictures added. :D Cravings inside!)

Started by Wolfy, September 12, 2010, 11:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I'm going to list some pictures, and well..if anything strikes your fancy and sparks and idea, please PM me.

I'll most likely be posting more and more pictures as time goes on, soo...make sure to check back if you don't see something you like right now.

Soo..without further ado(Some are NSFW):

Non-series

13 <- Futa Warning.
16 <- Futa warning! :D
18 <- Futa Warning.

Warcraft

3 <- Group Thread, perhaps?

FFXI

2 <- Would prefer to play the Mithra in this.
3 <- I forsee this being more of a family style RP. :P

rahatngt

Damn .. I have too many games on the way now. But that girl in the 3rd photo is just so gorgeous and such sexy pose. I imagine her being the sole heir and running (or at least a big chuck of it) her family's business. She is intelligent, serious but also have a controlled naughty side. Wears provocative dresses and play out not so often. She took special care to be even more provocative today, crossing her legs and let the pantie show as she talked with her new bodyguard, the one who doesn't seem to notice her famous beauty enough.

How much is she gonna push him. Is she gonna trace her finger as she talk? Is she gonna make him hear her moan as he stands guard inside her office and cum :P

Couldn't help. Wonders who the artists is .. any clue?

badbabysitter

Number 9

" Happy Birthday Stepdad"

Two sisters have a huge crush on their new stepfather, its his birthday coming up and have managed to trick their mother into being gone for the weekend. While she's gone, they plan to offer themselves up as his gift

Totally jacked pic 3 for my avatar. :P

Wolfy

No clue for the artist...and *tags Karma* :P

rahatngt

You greedy you .. Karma :D

You do realize I'm gonna steal her for a game with you or whoever the first chance I get .. right wolfy.

Have a clue where did you get it from or link to the original photo ... can't get the possibility out of what more may I find there.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Hemingway

16, 13 and 10 look interesting. In just about that order. :' D

Wolfy

Pictures 27-30 added. :D I do have a thing for Draenei. ^-^

Wolfy

Currently Craving this.

Perhaps a One-shot at the Alliance Bath house after a long day of questing? Or perhaps something more..long term?...if anyone is interested, please PM me. :D

Wolfy

Petrosity

Quote from: Wolfy on September 18, 2010, 05:00:03 PM

Currently Craving this.

Perhaps a One-shot at the Alliance Bath house after a long day of questing? Or perhaps something more..long term?...if anyone is interested, please PM me. :D
I just adore that picture. Lol. Draenei are by far my favorite race in WoW. I would love to play one with you, and this scene just makes me giggle. Hehehee.

Also, I thought pictures 2, 12, and 25 could be interesting. I have this thing for mad scientists, so that's why #2 tickles my fancy. #12 is so pretty, but I don't see it ending very well. I love angst and drama. Lol. And 25 is so classically vanilla. It's nice to have some fluff with a little bit of cheerleading drama.
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

Wolfy

Pictures 27 and 28 added.

Currently craving them! (They are linked) So please, if anyone finds them interesting, message me!

Tad

If you are looking for someone for 10 or 14, I'd be interested.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs