Superheroine or slut? (F LF M)

Started by Giulianna, October 04, 2020, 04:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giulianna

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me write a part of the story of my heroine. I started RPing Dawn a long time ago, might be close to 20 years, and I have kept playing her over many platforms since (IRC, City of Heroes, Champions, Second Life, here). For too many pictures of her in Second Life, see here: https://my.secondlife.com/giuliannawalker

She started as an invulnerable heroine who was otherwise a normal girl. She could be grabbed and held, she felt pain, just nothing ever hurt her. Things went fine for her for a few months until criminals found out she was not strong. And that she was actually afraid of hurting them. As a matter of fact, she just couldn't fight well unless others were in danger.

With time, she started to learn she liked to be defeated. Today, she is far more a slut wearing a heroine outfit to get evil guys to attack her than anything else. She also changed worlds a few times (as I changed where I played her) and, as she evolved, I decided she had lost her invulnerability. Now she heals. Very slowly, serious wounds can take hours, if she is obliterated, she will reform in a day. In a fight, she is a normal girl but she will be alive and unharmed 24 ours later, no matter how bad it is.

But I never played how she lost her invulnerability. I did play a start for that, she got hurt for a moment once, when she was still invulnerable, because she was seduced, abused, and convinced she wanted to be hurt. So, that would be the key to make her lose her power, making her want to lose it.

And that is what I am looking for. Someone to play her slow convincing to become vulnerable. Maybe a pimp who got an order from a client who wants to hurt her. She can be captured and abused by him several times, at first, she would still be her invulnerable self. It would be fun if you would not play just the pimp, but her encounters, her defeats. It should involve violence, no limits there, but also convincing and some seduction, as she needs to be fully convinced for that to work. If you want to go to extremes on the violence, such as dolcett, I would enjoy it, but that is not needed. YC should be male and most of her attackers should also be, by the way. When it is just violence, however, I can have fun regardless of the gender of the attacker.

A second possibility I would consider for Dawn, but only after I find someone to play the first scenario (unless you are very convincing) is that, as she does not age and has been through a lot, she might have a son (or twins) out there, from a time she was captured. He (or they) grew up alone, in the streets, turned into a sadistic criminal. And somehow now he is 18, he finds out about her (they might have met before or not) and she even looks about his age, so...

That is it for now.