The Benefactor (Dom M seeking sub f character)

Started by Behemoth, September 20, 2020, 07:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behemoth

Hey guys. I'm looking for a writing partner to start a new story...

Premise: Zoe, a young woman (18 y.o) flees an abusive home and leaves her hometown behind. She travels to a neighbouring large city seeking to start a new life. But starting over with nothing is tough and she is forced to live on the dangerous streets. There Zoe struggles to find shelter and food, and to find a job, all the while under threat of being preyed upon by criminal elements such as drug pushers, pimps and worse. Over several weeks Zoe slowly gets the feeling that someone is watching her.

One night, when she has finally reached rock-bottom, she is approached by a well dressed middle-aged man and offered a place to stay and a hot meal. Desperate, she accepts. A luxury car pulls up and she is taken to a large, lavish estate just outside the city. She enjoys a hot shower, a quality meal and a real bed for the night.

In the morning she meets her benefactor, Mr Mathias, a strange, obsessive older (40 y.o) man. Zoe is the focus of his plot - to obtain a full-time live-in slave. He plans to employ her as his personal sex slave...

This story could go in a number of directions from here, Mathias can make her the offer and she could willingly accept, or she could refuse and be forcefully imprisoned. If she is a ‘willing slave’ the relationship could develop into a ‘sugar daddy’ type situation, with him giving her wealth, freedom and security she’s never known. If she’s an unwilling slave, the relationship will be much more controlled (at least to begin), she will be imprisoned and conditioned to be his perfect, submissive woman.

My preference is for Zoe to be willing, but reluctant to start. She takes on the role, very unsure at first, but starts to enjoy it, even relishing it, both the Dom/submissive sex and the pay-off. I'm happy to discuss and negotiate on this point though.

Characters:
‘Zoe’ - 18 y.o runaway
Mr Mathias - 41 y.o millionaire and ‘master’

If you'd like to explore this story concept with me, please PM me. Thanks for reading! :)