Callie Del Noire

It's about that time to start up a new 'Must see' movie. :D

NOW YOU SEE ME - Trailer
I'm a sucker for heist movies.

Iron Man 3 - Official Trailer [HD]
Iron Man 3

apygoos

I second Iron Man 3
but also add: The Wolverine, Thor the Dark World, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, World War Z, and Man of Steel[as much as i hate supes, apparently bats is going to be in it in some degree and also this likely is the header for the JLA movie].

there's a few movies that im excited to see, But i wouldn't classify them as "must see's"
cant with for the Hobbit in a couple weeks!, also wanna go see Red Dawn

queridoor

I was totally going to say 'Now You See Me'... because I adore magic and I ADORE Jesse Eisenberg  :D

Chris Brady

Hold up, there's another Wolverine movie??
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Callie Del Noire

Let's.. movies WITHOUT trailers I'm curious about..

-RED 2
-Ender's Game
-The Wolverine
-The Hangover 3 (maybe)

Callie Del Noire

SheepishRogue

O.o Whoa whoa whoa! How do I not know of any of these?! (besides iron man and man of steel)

Looks like 2013 will be a good year for the movie industry... :D
More about me!       Ons and Offs
Skype Available

Chris Brady

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Chris Brady on December 15, 2012, 02:42:50 AM
So of course a movie about portals has the voice of Glados.  Awesome!

Well, there's only one portal. It's more like Monsterpocalypse: The Movie, from what I'm told...not sure what Monsterpocalypse is, but it looks incredibly awesome all the same.

But yeah, that's actually the same woman who voices GLaDOS doing the voice of the computer, with the same filters.

Chris Brady

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 15, 2012, 06:21:48 AM
Well, there's only one portal. It's more like Monsterpocalypse: The Movie, from what I'm told...not sure what Monsterpocalypse is, but it looks incredibly awesome all the same.

But yeah, that's actually the same woman who voices GLaDOS doing the voice of the computer, with the same filters.

Monsterpocalypse: the Movie?  I can see that.  Will definitely go and watch it.  The G.U.A.R.D. were my favourite faction after all.

Chris Brady

Hansel and Gretel

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9246msCh7x4

Love me some popcorn flicks.

All I can find of the Wolverine film, at the moment...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEp3qNkTVQ0

Chris Brady

MolotovXsugaR

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Remy

oh its been a long time since I've seen Brad Pitt in anything that makes me think he's worth the money, but this World war z thing i'm loving!

HairyHeretic

It might be a decent movie, but I wish they'd called it something else. I read the book World War Z, and this film looks like it has about as much in common with the book as Starship Troopers did. It has the same name, and it has zombies, but that's about it as far as I can see. The book could have made a fantastic movie though.

I came across this a few minutes ago, and it looks like it might be interesting

Thale (2012) - Official Trailer [HD]
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

TheGlyphstone

Yeah, if it was called anything else it'd be halfway decent, but wasting the World War Z branding on a generic action movie is shameful.

Starkweather

The Lone Ranger is going to be absolutely terrible.

Just like every other "Johnny Depp acts like Jack Sparrow except his name isn't Jack Sparrow" movie. Like Alice in Wonderland.
Ons and Offs
Please add me on LastFM!

I could have made these excuses in my sleep,
As if anyone had doubted them at all.
But if we arm Eritrea then we won't have to pay her
And everyone can go home.

MolotovXsugaR

Quote from: HairyHeretic on January 09, 2013, 07:48:30 AM
It might be a decent movie, but I wish they'd called it something else. I read the book World War Z, and this film looks like it has about as much in common with the book as Starship Troopers did. It has the same name, and it has zombies, but that's about it as far as I can see. The book could have made a fantastic movie though.

In various trailers I've seen quite a few scenes that coincide with the book. The battle of Yonkers is referenced, the bridge that collapsed in the third interview, I believe, the little girl (allegedly played by Lindsay Lohan). I even saw a reference to the celebrity mansion through my browsing. I'm hoping they stay somewhat true to the book. I loved it.

♥ It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything - Tyler Durden ♥

Ashleebabe

Thor 2: the Dark World

Sorry for obvious reasons I am huge Tom/Chris fan and I hope one of them happens to be naked. It comes out in November. 

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.