Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: skyre on July 18, 2014, 09:30:05 AM
Is that correct now Loves? I didn't realise you had three characters. Please take Henri with the Aletta and the Captain. Nothing makes an impression like being a pirate captain with two beautiful henchwomen after all. :)

Three and counting...
heeheehee

I shall do so! ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

I'm gonna hold off on committing Elsa to a ship until it won't create a time paradox. *laughs*

Hazy Sky

Noted Crash and Karma. Thanks for letting me know.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kimera

So is there still room for joining? Is it just limited to the second ship?

Madame Professor

Things are a bit crazy for me at the moment and I am not going to be able to finish a character by the weekend. I haven't even decided what gender my new character will be! With whatever time I can find, I'm going to be working on posting for the Hellfire Club Party and the one I owe Karma. If there is someone else interested in the engineer spot on the Comet, I don't want to keep them from it, because I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it at the moment. So lets not wait on me, either.

Quote from: Karma on July 18, 2014, 09:50:53 AM
I'm gonna hold off on committing Elsa to a ship until it won't create a time paradox. *laughs*

But this is something to keep in mind for those bringing existing characters into the Sky Pirates side.

Loves, I know you are planning on bring Henri in on the Comet.. Just be sure that the dates don't contradict what has already happened in game. I know she is at the Hellfire Party on the 20th making a delivery.. and the date in the history thread for the ship theft is the 4th.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Swashbuckler

Quote from: skyre on July 18, 2014, 09:30:05 AM
Is that correct now Loves? I didn't realise you had three characters. Please take Henri with the Aletta and the Captain. Nothing makes an impression like being a pirate captain with two beautiful henchwomen after all. :)

Greedy!  I love it!

Save some for the officers!  I didn't apply for First "Mate" or to lead the "boarding party" for nothing you know...

;)

Loves

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 18, 2014, 11:20:31 AM
Things are a bit crazy for me at the moment and I am not going to be able to finish a character by the weekend. I haven't even decided what gender my new character will be! With whatever time I can find, I'm going to be working on posting for the Hellfire Club Party and the one I owe Karma. If there is someone else interested in the engineer spot on the Comet, I don't want to keep them from it, because I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it at the moment. So lets not wait on me, either.

But this is something to keep in mind for those bringing existing characters into the Sky Pirates side.

Loves, I know you are planning on bring Henri in on the Comet.. Just be sure that the dates don't contradict what has already happened in game. I know she is at the Hellfire Party on the 20th making a delivery.. and the date in the history thread for the ship theft is the 4th.

Henri won't be going on the ship until I have the scene with Swashy's character who will be cluing her in on the ship.  So  no worries about time problems.  The only one that will be there for now is Letty

:)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Crash

Quote from: Kimera on July 18, 2014, 11:16:47 AM
So is there still room for joining? Is it just limited to the second ship?

There is still room and you are not limited to a second ship.  Though at this point the Comet is up and posting so you may have to be hired to that ship after the initial take over. Depending on how fast you get a character approved and if the current players on the ship feel your potential character may fit in may dictate if you are on the Comet or another ship.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Madame Professor

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 18, 2014, 11:21:32 AM
Greedy!  I love it!

Same some for the officers!  I didn't apply for First "Mate" or to lead the "boarding party" for nothing you know...

;)

-snickers-

Quote from: Loves on July 18, 2014, 11:23:19 AM
Henri won't be going on the ship until I have the scene with Swashy's character who will be cluing her in on the ship.  So  no worries about time problems.  The only one that will be there for now is Letty

:)

Okay, wonderful. I just wanted to make sure the world didn't implode from Henri being in two places at once. ;D
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Crash

As I remember these are the current players on The Comet.  I am not counting potential players such as Karma, Madame Professor or myself.  Am I missing any players on the Comet.

Skyre
Loves
Swashbuckler
BarbaraGordon
Jemady Angel

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Kimera

Well I was just checking if the game was still open and what my options are :)

I'll be heading to the drawing board and figure out a character concept!

Crash

Hazy Sky

OK Madame, no problem. Please do bring your engineer to the Comet, we need her/him and fitting him in should be easy.

Kimera, there's a list of current characters and even suggested roles from me a few posts back if you need inspiration. Most characters should fit on the Comet and if we can accommodate, we always will. Talk to me. If I can help. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Kimera

Quote from: skyre on July 18, 2014, 11:53:38 AM
Kimera, there's a list of current characters and even suggested roles from me a few posts back if you need inspiration. Most characters should fit on the Comet and if we can accommodate, we always will. Talk to me. If I can help. :)

Ok thanks.

The ship's surgeon has my interest, unless someone else has claimed the role? 

Armourer / quartermaster maybe.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Kimera on July 18, 2014, 11:58:05 AM
Ok thanks.

The ship's surgeon has my interest, unless someone else has claimed the role? 

Armourer / quartermaster maybe.

Neither role has been claimed Kimera. Take your pick or feel free to come up with something of your own. These are merely suggestions to help if people need a helpful nudge to get the cogs whirling.
Captain Archer would probably prefer a sane surgeon rather than a mad doctor experimenting on people and talking to brains in jars, but he'll take what he gets if that's all he can find to hire on. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Hazy Sky

Whilst I think about it Crash and Madame. I was planning to keep everything up to the rebuilding and renaming of the Comet in the History thread and starting their first raid in the Comet thread itself, probably after a trail run to make sure everything works. Is there any direction in terms of plot you want to direct the Captain in or shall I just free-form something suitable for him to get them into. I have a few ideas if you want to discuss them?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

I would say free-form it for a bit.  Consortium maybe coming up with a long term antagonist and I think Madame Professor had some ideas but we at expecting the players to drive there own action too.  I may throw some plot ideas up for people to run with for flavor too but not just yet.

Hazy Sky

I will do some reading and toss a few ideas to you and Madame in the next couple of days. Always good to stack the deck before the game starts...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

consortium11

Antagonist is being worked on now (along with some hopefully pretty pictures) but I don't think he'd be strictly necessary for the first adventure.

Jemady Angel

<---- O/o

Jemady Angel

<---- O/o

Madame Professor

Quote from: Karma on July 18, 2014, 01:04:56 PM
Ohohoho, if it wasn't allowed, I'd be in trouble.

-giggles-

Quote from: Jemady Angel on July 18, 2014, 01:01:20 PM
So we CAN have more than one character? *Tilts head*

Yeah, multiple characters are certainly allowed so long as you can handle them. :-)

Jemady Angel

Thank you. :) I think I am going to wait to see about this second ship and how it plays out before making a character lol

p.s. I work 12 hour work shifts on the weekends currently, so I will be nada here over the weekend lol.
<---- O/o

Crash

Quote from: consortium11 on July 18, 2014, 12:56:03 PM
Antagonist is being worked on now (along with some hopefully pretty pictures) but I don't think he'd be strictly necessary for the first adventure.

Nope not needed right away.  Take your time.

Quote from: Madame Professor on July 18, 2014, 01:25:11 PM
-giggles-

Yeah, multiple characters are certainly allowed so long as you can handle them. :-)

What she said.

Quote from: Jemady Angel on July 18, 2014, 01:27:49 PM
Thank you. :) I think I am going to wait to see about this second ship and how it plays out before making a character lol

p.s. I work 12 hour work shifts on the weekends currently, so I will be nada here over the weekend lol.

No worries and thanks for letting us know.  You can look at characters for the main Aetherpunk game to so you don't have to limit yourself to Airships if you don't want to.